Sc2

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/408477-russian-student-teacher-murder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey dudesters

when did these generals die and why?

gook night

Moscow police are investigating a potential murder, after an 18-year-old vocational college student reportedly knifed his teacher during a lecture break, put the photos up on social media, and then slit his own throat.
rt.com/news/408477-russian-student-teacher-murder/

This is the last /sc2/
I am putting my foot down.
soon star cucks will have no more fight in them and they will no longer make new threads on their own

damn

why did you spoiler?

Because it makes you feel what you feel right now, the same thing that eats away at your left semblance of soul. The very same feeling you feel right now. The feeling is dread

when I look at a spoiler, I don't think to myself "boy I wish I could rewind time to about five years ago if not more"
is that what I'm supposed to be feeling, though?

its a lot of projection

hi guys...

tfw a camera catches you rebooting

janny i'm depressed can you just let me have a thread here? i promise to talk about starcrap once in awhile

how do i into star craft: brood war?

why did you spoiler?

hes trying to psych us out

this might be the wrong thread for it and i dont want to get shunned but i also didint find the right thread and this one is the closest i can get.
so, how do i into that game?

step 1
buy it

>wanting to play an updated version of a game 2 decades old
cmon man that is just sad.
Just come down to /d2g/ and play dota

ACTION real time strategy > real time strategy

I will also extend my welcome to this guy

*boots up dota*
*can't hear the game sound over my snoring*
unplayable

but user sc:bw is free. it's the new remaster version with all them graphics that needs to be bought

i tried dota, didnt really click with me. i guess it's good for learning micro of one very specfic unit but, come on man. it's just not the same as leading an army 12 units at a time.

why did you spoiler?

what the fuck is this? wheres jack?

learn some builds and practice a lot.

job interview in 2 days...do you guys have any advice? just try to think up stories that show your "strength" right?

because why the bloody hell not?

xanax

affirmative action

This thread gets deleted every couple of hours,
no one even talks about star craft here, no one even plays the shit game. Its literally just filled with a bunch of man children who make unironic melancholic posts with apathetic overtones.
I understand wanting to play brood war for nostalgia, but no one will help you learn how to play it.
Just try dota again, user. We got a HUGE update that turned the entire game on its head.

who is we?

an alive general, that plays an alive game.

why would you ever make this

i seen that. horrible, horrible things happened.
>courier is now 200 g and auto-upgrades 3 minutes in (old one was 100g and buy-your upgrade); cour upgrade doesnt get haste but instead immunity(?) and is not really an upgrade.
>that stupid "bonus heroes" thingamajig that's not DotA at all
>randoming gives a fucking stick instead of bonus cash
the game is not dota i knew and had a will to learn, so i'll try to approach something else.
like broodwar. it has easy tutorials, easy base mechanics, and an active playerbase (maybe not on Veeky Forums but still) and it's fun.

ok but who is disco ricky?

well its probably for the best you didnt like it, once a dotard always a dotard. Other games simply feel boring compared to it.
have fun with your game user, gl

stara je skola aye yah, nova je skola aye yah

>other games feel boring
oh really now? i thought Dota was the boring one because you needed to play for 100 hours till you can actually have fun in it.
guess it's just a taste thing.

what a funny guy
"dota", lol

Game has a huge skill ceiling, with something new to learn every time you play. Also dota has always had an elitist air about it, either git gud or git out so when you become slightly above average you are suddenly better then 80 percent of the player base (at 4k, everyone below that is a shitter)
But you are right, it is a taste thing. Some people just have a competitive nature.

why did you delete?

this general isn't for gamers

>he comes to Veeky Forums - video game generals
>he comes to a video game general
>he claims it's not for video game
you dare mock the son of a quaker?