battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/brVSAnL4

Comments:
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ

Filenames:
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
PREVIOUSLY ON WOWG:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170944
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for elf butts

shush h*man

second for undead tits

POST YOUR BATTLE PETS

literally just suck me off already

t. male elf

Sylvanas' Ice Cold Pussy

Hey, there, wowg! This'll be my first time browsing this forum during Blizzcon and I had a few quick questions about wowg during that time:

1. Does wowg get more mod and janitor attention during Blizzcon to help stop shitposts and avatarposts?

2. Does the spoilers policy get enforced more strictly during Blizzcon? I ask this especially because I am the sort of person who likes to discover secrets and new things on my own.

3. If the spoilers policy is enforced more strictly, does wowg automatically get all images flagged as a spoiler in order to not ruin things for people?

That's all the questions I have.Thanks, guys and/or gals!

jokes on you I'm a female panda

We had this post yesterday

Oh thank god this is copypasta now for a second there I thought we wouldn't see this reposted with anime girls

cant tell if obvious bait or genuine newfag

No
No
No

Post dick.

even worse

post qt elves!

Why are feet so ugly in this game?

So what's the actual reasoning behind this?

Phasing?

>real life girl
>anime

????

nobody quests to level anymore it's just afking in capitals and spamming dungeons with heirlooms
also everyone who wanted an alt leveled them during the wod drought

Not sure what to do with the shoulders, and wether the chest piece fits or not.

Making a mog sure is hard when you only have like 2 pages for each slot.

I'd suck those toes

Feet are ugly all the time, you just have a mental illness

kill yourself

The open world feels so dead on every single server, RP, PVP, doesn't matter there's just barely anyone outside the cities, it sucks,, what could they do to fix this?

Who here thinks they should just start merging servers on a massive level?

>mounts locked behind pet battles
and dropped

just better cross realming
they can't ever merge any server because of names and the fact that migrating is a service

name 1

They just need to come up with something like the pre-launch invasions. I haven't seen old zones that active since WotLK.

They could kill two birds with one stone here; streamlining the slog of over 100 levels while breathing some life back into the world.

of course, they won't, but it's nice to dream

Pathetic

My current lineup atm. Works alright against npcs when grinding pet charms, though probably not too good against other people since I hardly battle other people.

flying also help the emptyness of the world.

got like 60+ teams

can't

>getting titanforges left and right
>alt now outgears my main because of this

please post this a few more times, that will surely make it not happen

Blood elves have the best pair though, out of all the other races. Take a look at fem human, what were they thinking.

when will we get back the body mods?

Never
EVER

I've got your back Archdruid

Was there ever a true expac leak before?

dont post my waifu here thanks

senpai, does this head also speed up shard regen, or am i just seeing things?

>no shirt or tabard
Why are you so lewd?

what happened to her face

>gnome, goblin, and worgen will feature in next expac cinematic

Vjera.

god i miss her so much

Samefag.

>implying it isn't going to be another super wacky ebin pirates xd like the kung fu panda one

I like fem pandas but I haven't watched a single kung fu panda movie. Does this make me a poser?

wrath got leaked, don't think anything else was

So I fucked around for a couple weeks after Legion, then quit. I just started again and hit 110 on my priest alt, which I plan to main going forward. I have a FUCK TON of catching up to do.

How long does Suramar take? I'm 898 fwiw.

How long will it take to unlock flying? I'm basically just honored with the Broken Isles factions. Is there a faster way than WQs?

How long is it going to take to get my first legendary? I bought a BoE, will that affect my chances?

What else should I be catching up on?

elves

>le kung fu panda bogeyman

How to know they haven't played Frozen Throne

is Addie really good for hunter combat follower or was i baited by you guys

best

Suramar takes forever. Like 10ish hours for the whole quest line, more if you're not over geared for it. Everything else is easy, other regions story lines take maybe an hour tops. Then it's just Broken Shore and Warden Rep, which means doing a shit ton of world quests. Broken shore also has quests that give good rep.

>wow end raid boss gets killed the same day its released
>meanwhile in final fantasy their last boss is still unbeaten after 8 days.

why is wow raiding so casual?

Get the fuck out of here with your chicken shit bait.

[spoiler________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________](you)____________________________________________________________[/spoiler]

service the dark lady!

Wow's population is mostly soccer moms and retards, of course the game is easy.

an attempt was made

>he doesnt know

what should I know?

Mythic Highmaul soloable?

Thanks, I guess I'd better get going on that.

nelf ones

that blizzard changed the exe format (imply tech illiterate vg-ers know what that is anyway).
Long story made short: now you cannot have patched exes. You can only patch wow while running in memory using shady closed source programs which are not to be trusted, easier to detect and get you banned faster.

Only hard part is Butcher. If you don't have high dps he will outpace you. I never tried to solo BRF/HFC, but HM is easy.

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170944

why are you a pygmy gnome looking thing

based brainlet

passionate femorcs that ride your dick all night

ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵇᶦˢᶜʰ

Need to be able to do around 2.2m dps over 30s to kill Butcher if you don't have a way to drop the debuff.

>queue up for LFR or dungeons because I assume something good must come from those
I wish i had a character on US so I could talk shit to this retard belf faggot
Blizz is probably reading that thread and thinking "this is the person we should pander to"

post your favorite team you donut

Can't believe Legion is about to be over and Demonology still summons imps and spams Demonic Empowerment
Worst paid expansion in my whole life

i miss mop destro lock

it was actually fun

stop playing then you silly cunt

n-no you are the donut

*ruins you're blizzcon q&a*

I did 2 months ago, I just peek at patch notes to see if ANYTHING has been fixed so far.
But nope, it just keeps gettin worse and while Ion is alive the game will be shit.
Fuck Ion Hazzikostas I hope he either dies or gets fired.

Has that happened yet?
I really want to see this shitshow.
And maybe fap to it

started a warlock, loomed only missing the ring, affliction seems good but mobs die too fast in the dungeons, should I just continue or switch to destro ?

*blocks your path*

Nah. As Aff, you can solo those dungeons.

I want to shrink and go spelunking in a female Draenei's butthole.

>Walks on stage after short intro.
>"So guys, how do we feel about them Lootboxes?"

Your reaction?

That's enough wowg for today

Man there is something about Draenei chicks that really just fucking does it for me. Right now I'm writing a series of 3 erotic WoW stories but I might make it 4 just to have a Draenei chapter.

5 chooses the race of my horde warlock

>about them Lootboxes?"

fem belf in slutmog