Hello my name is Sir Dana Davidson...

Hello my name is Sir Dana Davidson, Earl of Aberdeen and Brigadier general of the Gordon Highlanders it's nice to meet you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cochrane,_10th_Earl_of_Dundonald
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

the feck kind of name is 'dana?'

FUCK OFF YOU FROG

why don ye make make me, dana?

GORDAN highlanders change

Admiral Thomas Cochrane, 10th Earl of Dundonald, Marquess of Maranhão at your service.

Scots turn up in the funniest places

A higher up in Clan Munro was Gustavus Adolphus' right hand man. Then he went to Ireland and ruined his career by charging his veteran cavalry into an Irish pike formation.

Yeah... my family has a weird habit of being in the military but typically hating the government. I mean, my ancestor Lord Cochrane kinda started it is guess.

It's nice to meet you

And who would you be kind sir?

I'm sir Dana Daivdson Earl of Aberdeen

Whould like to go on a fox hunt near Nottingham

I am sorry sir. You seen to be one of the Parliamentary members whom have branded me as a radical for fighting for the rights of men of the seas. Besides, I am off to the nation of Chile to aid in their fight for independence.

your a bastard And a traitor the king will send me and the Gordon highlanders to kill you

A good friend name lord James Saumarez will come and kill you

Wrong sir. I am neither a bastard or a traitor. I was wrongly accused in the Great Stock Exchange Fraud. I simply do to Chile to do what I love, sail the seas, acquire prize money, and fight for the rights of man.

Well we will see about when we hang on the gallows right out side of Edinburgh

And I can get a special judge y the name of Edward Law 1st baron ellenborough

Sir, as of this moment, I am loved by the people's of Brazil, Chile, and England for my cunning attacks against Napoleon, my expulsion of the Spanish crown from South America, and the reforms I have seen through in Parliament. I ask you this one time only, do you dare to attack Admiral Lord Cochrane, savior of Chile, Earl of Dundonald, and the first man to use steam power upon warships?

I have power in England far more you can believe my father was right hand man of both the king and the Rothschilds you don't know what I will do
Those savages you love so much are simple vagabonds who Spain can't controll I have fought the afghans with my men and I have stayed royal to my king unlike you

As of this glorious year of 1832, I have received a pardon from the Crown reinstating me in the Royal Navy as Admiral. I suggest you retract your forces before the power of His Majesty's Royal Navy falls upon you like the crash of a mighty wave.

You will is great but will his no much for justice you will be in Edinburgh by July 16 where sir Edward law will put you on trial for treason and if you don't I will put a bounty on you and you will be hunted down
P.s I'm not even on a ship

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cochrane,_10th_Earl_of_Dundonald

Goodnight and may good have Marcy on your soul

I'm CIA

M'lady

One do intill your court date you will soon be hung