Historical examples of people putting their eggs in one basket and getting BTFO to a degree never seen before?

Historical examples of people putting their eggs in one basket and getting BTFO to a degree never seen before?

Hitler and wonderweapons

Giving Hitler the Chancellery

Hitler invading Southern Russia and not Moscow

Meg Whitman spending $159,000,000 of her own money to not be the governor of California.

This fucking meme.

I wish people who posted this were permabanned.

I mean I can understand the reasoning behind invading southern Russia and the Caucasus region but that clearly didn't win him the war. He should've listened to his generals and aimed for a decisive blow at Moscow.

Being the SA and thinking Hitler would protect you

Thinking Hitler was a good idea

Being Hitler's gay lover and using your roving band of thugs to elevate him into power

Adolf Hitler, leader of the Nazi Party and of the German Reich during the years 1933-1945

He tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it didn't even matter

Except his generals were divided over whether or not to hit Moscow, and the ones who were for it offered little to back up the notion that the USSR would call it quits if Moscow fell. And even guys like Von Bock who were for seizing Moscow were interested primarily for an attempt to pocket the number of troops defending it rather than the city itself, which is why he also supported going south to eliminate the troops massing at Kiev.

Herman Goering deciding tactical bombers were all the Luftwaffe needed to win the war.

Darien Scheme
25–50% OF ALL THE MONEY IN SCOTLAND

>BTFO
It was ultimately a tight race.
If she had been defeated by a landside after all the predictions, than yes, your statement would ring true.

>everyone is saying Hillary is going to win
>Trump takes three states that were expected to go blue anyway and kicks her ass
I'd say she got btfo

She lost like every swing state...

By very slim margins

The media got utterly BTFO. Were you not paying attention to the "HILLARY HAS A 95% CHANCE OF WINNING" bullshit? Actually, I take that back. You should feel good if you didn't have to see that shit.

The goddamn bastards think we're idiots. Holy shit, I'm glad Trump won even though I'm probably going to die fighting white nationalist militias.

Washington republicans and their supporters donating to JEB! early in the primaries

I wonder if Milo is looking forward to conversion therapy.