/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Color in the smug Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting sucks

Mipha's weird head ornaments

Mipha's weird amiibo

Yunobo a cute

Does the Phantom Armor set give a larger attack bonus than the Barbarian Armor set, or is it completely worthless if you have Barbarian?

I want to smooch Sidon!

No, it's the same until you upgrade the Barbarian set.

Damn. I really hate how the Barb set looks, was hoping for some excuse not to use it.

I think it looks great

Do the Master Sword trials increase the durability? I swear I've killed like a dozen guardians with this thing and it hasn't broken.

Yes it does. And because of this, it is now my wood axe and my sledghammer.

I need pics of Link using the Master Sword as a can opener

Funny, it was the other way around for me. Went from being something I only used to break rocks and cut trees to being my main weapon.

with Hestu looking on in horror

Majora's Mask style asset flip taking place in steam punk Termina after Link and Zelda both wind up there.

There they discover doppelgangers of the champions and have to convince them to take up arms against the threat of the fierce deity

When he has an exhausting day he sits back and cracks open a bear with it.

I see what you did there m8

How do you draw Hestu with any other emotion than "naked" though

i'm still here, just in case

>up at almost 3am

why do I do this

Good night, /lozg/.

Just about to get BOTW, how bad of an idea would it be to make my first play through on Master mode?

May Hylia have mercy on your soul

I'd recommend it. The tutorial area can be challenging until you get used to the controls on normal but the game is too easy on normal otherwise.

You start talking with Midna at twilight and sleep when she leaves

Make sure you do the Trial of the Sword on minimum hearts and no stamina upgrades too. You'll love it.

In all seriousness it's been nothing much to me. I know where I can get great weapons to start with, until I can get my powered up Master Sword and just keep teleporting in and out of the trials to recharge in an instant.

But for a completely new player, just start off on normal if you're not confident. Monsters can and will one shot you early on. Avoid battles until you manage to find high end weapons. I'd recommend the Phantom Armour too. Don't feel like you have to kill anything and everything.

If you want the added challenge, then go for it. If I was new I think I would too. I master controls and get the hang of things pretty quickly.

Yunobo a shit

yeah it makes the Master Sword last for I think around a hundred hits

stay strong.
stay strong for another 8 days

Did Zelda actually wake Link up herself? He didn't just wake up on his own after his wounds all healed?

He wakes up every 5 years or so, and if he still remembers that everything was Zelda's fault, her father clubs him and puts him back in the water.

Cool, I didn't know you could get it this way.

Yup, there are 2 ways to get it for free, and one way is to pay for it.

And then there is cooking for him to get it, or just visiting his cabin again after he confesses on the ToT rooftop.

Halt

THE FLIGHT PLAN LISTS ME, THE PRINCESS, THE CALAMITY, BUT ONLY. ONE. OF. YOU
Which champion do you choose to stay on the plane

Easy choise, Urbosa.

For extra irony.

It was all her father's fault though. Like literally, he was making her do something pointless so she was unable to realise her full power, he listened to a shady fortune teller and dug up the guardians so ganon could use the code he downloaded from mysterious hacker website "four chan" to take control of them, everything.

>realising because of this dumb shitpost that I don't really like any of the champions
Daruk, I guess. He's not infuriating or a gerudo scum so he's better than the other three.

It also makes sense to pick him because he's a big guy

Stale memes are extremely painful.

For you but baneposting will never get stale.

It got stale after the first week.

Sure it did

staph

I am going to marry Riju!

>Riju
But she's 13.

technically, she's seven months old.

We never see any Gerudo Riju's age outside the city and there's no reason to assume they leave a long time after they're of marriageable age therefore we can conclude Riju is not old enough to marry and thus underage

That is not making me feel better user.

Why is there so little Urbosa and Riju art

It's a mystery.

There's loads of Sidon and Mipha. I have seen only one Yunobo and Daruk and Revali and Teba have as few as Riju and Urbosa

it really is

Actually she's just the chief

Artist nuezou is making a Zelda doujin for winter comiket (December 29th).

Her being Chief doesn't stop her being underage especially with so many Gerudo acknowledging her youth or at the very least her diminutive size which as a child are one and the same being called small or young

Just saying, she wouldn't leave as soon as she came of age like everyone else, especially during a crisis.

My ponit wasn't that she hadn't left it was that the only Gerudo we ever see travelling Hyrule appear to be of a similar age which is older than Riju. You can argue that most of them have been searching for a while or are conducting research or business but Perda is so fresh out of Gerudo Town that people in the bar are still talking about her. Riju's age group seems to stay in the city and learn a trade as well as how to be a proper Gerudo before they're allowed/expected to leave for a mate

Interesting but that covers conveys nothing of what we can expect within it

I know about this save editor
marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/

But is there a more convenient way of adding Amiibo items to my game?

Didn't even know you could pay for it

why does urbosa have ant antennae

I want more Urbosa and Riju. I've had my fill of Urbosa and Zelda

Somebody needs to teach Riju what it means to be a woman

Isn't that what Buliara intends to do? Ashai may br involved at some point as well for some private lessons

Riju never actually looks like she does in game in these comics. I don’t mind, but she does intentionally have a less standard Gerudo design.

Despite being about the only artist I've seen who routinely gets commissioned for Riju/Link art or draws it unasked he draws Riju in a way that her being a child is never in doubt

As for her ingame appearance she looks every bit the Gerudo it's just her features are subtler. She's got abs but they are less defined and she's got a pronounced nose it just happens to be smaller than adult Gerudo noses

Oh boy did you get that fucking wrong

what does it mean?

For Hylians I'd assume it means getting married and having kids but for the Gerudo I assume they add being a skilled warrior, knowing a useful trade and having washboard abs

>How to attract a mate
>The importance of self care
>How to cook (simpleminded sexist hylians demand this from a woman)

Considering Deltan was rejected because the man wanted to cook I'd say not all Hylians.

#notallhylians

Deltan was just looking for an excuse to get rid of his stalker

*Deltan's guy

I wonder how Gerudo deal with situations in which the man they want is also being pursued by another woman, Gerudo or otherwise. I can't imagine they challenge her to a dual because the story of Isha and Ashai doesn't sound like it became violent at any point

>Sister started playing BOTW recently

>Apparently you can only have one savefile at a time

>Now my 80ish hour savefile is gone

FUCK NINTENDOOOO

>80ish hour
nothing, by the end of my first normal playthrough I had 300 hours

Seriously though, sorry for your lots. Idk if the switch lets you, but on wii u you can just set up multiple accounts with separate saves and when you quick start a game it prompts you to pick which account to play as, if you have that option consider making her a separate profile. IIRC you can on switch because people are signing up fake japanese alts to play monster hunter XX since switch games are regionlocked but by account and not console.

Duel to the death.

You can have one normal file and one master mode file at the same time. One of you should have GOTTEN GOOD

but Isha and Ashai are both alive and unmarked by scars of battle

Then clearly there's something to their relationship we don't know about

that's because they're in love with each other and the man is just a story they tell nosy foreigners

but it was other Gerudo telling you the rumour not the ladies themselves

are you suggesting forbidden love? if male clothing is forbidden I can't imagine what they'd think of that

Gerudo probably consider lesbianism acceptable practice

They've spread the story all around town to cover their bases

so everybody knows everyone is fucking women but they've all agreed to tell travelers "oh yes we just love men"

Gerudos are all canon lesbians

let's hear your arguments. I can see bisexuality but women of child bearing age not even trying to get a man sounds like something they'd frown on hence all the Gerudo complaining about their vaba's telling them to go find a man

"oh yes we love me (too)"

I guess you could call it bisexuality if you consider genuinely loving women vs. grudgingly harvesting men for their seed to be equal

acceptable practice for pleasing men

"Trying to get a man" is just a chore.
If you really want a loving relationship with someone who understands you, start at home.

This sounds like an argument for incest

Considering a Gerudo was willing to come bac to Gerudo Town and beg the help of the guards or any passing travellers in order to get what she needed to save him I'd say their relationship are genuinely loving.

Are you suggesting they fool men by claiming they're so virile and manly they actually turned them straight

I guess the 23rd is pretty much confirmed with even more and more Zelda stuff showing up for that day. Including new DLC cards.