How come there wasn't a scene of her taking a shit into a chamber pot and then a hand slave calling her Domina while...

How come there wasn't a scene of her taking a shit into a chamber pot and then a hand slave calling her Domina while wiping her butt with a sponge then emptying the chamber pot by dumping it out the window?

I'm asking for a friend who is doing research into the accuracy of the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Romans used sponges like this which they shared in communal bathrooms.

I'm about to break my NoFap streak thanks to you.

I'm pretty sure nobody pooped until after toilets and indoor plumbing were invented.

>he thinks ancient Roman sewage is just like Tudor Englands sewage

how come Polly Walker is a literal who she's a very good actress you figured she would have ended up on GOT at least.

The most I learn about romans, the more I think they were nothing but savages who fell for the greek meme

Are you drunk

No

If pic related ended up on GOT so should have Atia

>NoFap
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html

I remember her from that kama sutra movie

why is this pic giving me such a massive manner? is it the feet? or the exposed legs? or the crouching position?

brb

How come there wasn't a scene of her taking a shit on Pullo's chest?

Atia said pic related sucked slave cock at orgies. Why didn't we see it?

I'm asking for a friend that wants to jerk off.

she is only missing adidas tracksuit

This is a creative shitpost (hehe) I hope you posted it on /tv/ as well

Atia was a major roastie with her constant muh power plays I hated that bitch I was hoping she'd be crucified halfway into season 2

Wrong, her squat is not flat footed because she is a western spoiled whore raised with chairs in her home

Still more hygienic than the muslim way.

[spoiler]implying that isn't completely accurate[/spoiler]

Quints checked.

She's a bitch but she's sexy and delightful going about, so it's okay.

mummy

>wiping your ass with a dry tissue then sharting when you sweat.

No thanks

>PV IN LV

This.

Not enough viewer interest.

yeah when she does the squat walk it gives me a masdive boner

wiping and then using water to finish up? Muslim way sounds cleaner to me.

wow that's hot as fuck

it's her massive knees

Would smoke scythian cannabis and go to orgy with/10

Who /wetasoctober/ here?

Vnderrated.

>sharting when you sweat.
huh? is this something that happens to fat people?

Do you guys think Pompey was a good guy?

Felt bad for him when he was trying to save his family and got Caesar'd on the beach.

THIRTEEN

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME!

>Do you guys think Pompey was a good guy?
No. He was basically a thug and he literally bullied the senate into unconstitutionally give him military commissions for decades. He went out of his way to be put into positions he wasn't qualified for (generalships as an equestrian), he took the credit for other generals' wars by forcing their recall at the last minute and subbing in for them with just mop up left (Lucullus, arguably Metellus Pius)
He was basically every bad trait of Caesar with very minor versions of the good traits. The only reason he didn't get caesar'd was that nobody took him seriously politically, he always needed more cunning men to deal with the senate on his behalf, from Sulla to Cicero to Caesar. You'll notice how when he run out of middle men, the senators (mostly Cato, by all accounts) bullied him back in his own praetorium.

Except they use their bare hands
Their hands come in direct contact with shit, and even though they somewhat clean it with water afterward, it's disgusting
Having your hand directly touch shit is far more disgusting than having your anus not perfectly clean

Is this HBO's Rome?