imgur.com/a/faUrO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Imagine defending esports in a casual shooter
sasuga

>Old as fuck picture.
>No link to previous thread.

I'm sorry meme police

i'm here...

Your op that no one reads isn't good enough.

For You

Where are the sluts?

Where is that D.va nympho role player?

me too

>he actually gives Blizzard real money for gamble boxes

Would these threads be better if shit posters and waifu posters were banned?

>You want content?
>H...H-here's esports!

For ants

Thankfully you can ban people on reddit!

Ingame shot of Sweden (home) and USA (away) showing the new team coloring

That explains the active shilling

where's the outlines?

i.imgur.com/GimbIm2.jpg
alternate angle, note HUD colors

Waifu posters like at least some aspect of the game. Unlike shitposter, who just complain endlessly.

Source?

>from the point of view of Junkfuck
They know exactly what they're doing.

yes, but you can say that about all generals.

>Ingame shot
That's a render for promotional purposes through the editor.
Where did you get that image?

all this.. and it will still be a fucking nightmare to be a spectator

l
m
a
o

dead game dead esports

imgur.com/a/faUrO

Not sure why a team has white particle effects. That's impossible to watch

>Russian character wearing American flags
What did he mean by this?

>blaming others for their incompetence

These aren't ingame shots though. It's literally the editor mockups.

BUT I THOUGHT WINSTON WAS THE ONLY TANK WORTH PLAYING. SURELY AN user FROM THIS THREAD CANT BE WRONG

what are you even on about you autistic fuck

>away skins are literally white + flag primary color
shit's lazy as fuck

Stupid monkey

Watch the developer video idiot. I want to see how it actually looks in-game (perhaps a video?) instead of someone loading in models in the Overwatch editor tool the devs use and pretending it's a real match.

is highlight saving broken or something? i'm trying to save a highlight with all settings on lowest and it just gets stuck forever.

>HAHAHAHAHA DEAD GAME! DEAD GAME! FUCK OVERWATCH! FUCK YOUR DEAD GAME! DEAD GAAAAME!
>Hey, can you fuck off?
>ESPORTS SHILL! ESPORTS SHILL!

I'm not even saying you can't shit talk esports, but holy fuck stop trying to absolutely destroy every single OW thread with shitposting.

That will surely work out well.

it's so that when the spectators zoom the camera out the projectiles are more identifiable to their respective team

retard

>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?")
Reportable and bannable

That's how the sports leagues do it
it's generally white + some other color
my guess is that they're trying to replicate that since most investors in the scene have a background in the sports scene

>"Toxic players are inhibiting our ability to produce new content bUT HERE'S ALL THIS ESPOART SHIT WE'VE BEEN WORKING ON ALL THIS TIME LOL

happened to me at the very start of the halloween event, it'll be fine tomorrow probably

Okay, that's a valid criticism.
You know what isn't a valid criticism?

>AHAHAHAHAH DEAD GAME! DEAD GAME! WHO PLAYS THIS SHIT ANYMORE!? HAHAHAHHAHAHA LOOK AT THE LOSERS AND THEIR LITTLE BABY GAME! AHAHAHAHHA

in literally
every
single
fucking
thread

retard

I love being right.

I've noticed that the renderer often fails if I alt-tab to somewhere else. So you could try just sitting patiently while it creates the clip.

Stop this offtopic spam or enjoy your ban

I mean, when a game has

retard

windowed borderless might help this problem you have

again
I love being right

Those player numbers were real in his mind.
Also this general dipped hard in people posting.
We now have 50 posts /16 posters
Can it beat 400 posts / 50 posters like yesterday?

i tried, it still got stuck. ended up just using OBS

it's not off topic though. I'm calling out people actively trying to derail threads like this butthole

>Play FFA with junkrat
>Have fun, even if I don't top 4
I'm legitimately surprised, I thought I couldn't have fun with this shit heap any more

retard

It's not really a problem for me, since I don't even record clips that often. But just advicing the other user, if he does the same mistake of alt-tabbing. It might be causing the rendering to fail.

I think it just proves how incompetant the OW 'story' team is now. At the start, it appearsed they were going for more random 'a day in the life of' comics, with each character ending up fitting the game's theme of 'The World could always use more heroes'
>McCree starts helping people again after the train
>Rein still upholds his part, regardless of the risk
>Rat and the Hog,, although evil by heart, did a righteous thing by taking out the suit
>Symm began to question her ethics and became a better person
>Pharah went to a near death moment to be the hero
>Torb is still cleaning up after himself
Thrn they move into the Chu phase. Some dumbed down, extended universe shit that will never be good and never be sustainable in the long term. They will never finish the backstories at this rate, let alone get anything new going.

And to put into perspective, the shortest proper OW comic is 10 pages long. There are 14 issues.
Darkest Dungeon has told a more detailed, more emotional story and given more insight to more characters with 13 pages of comic and 0 lines of dialogue. And Blizzard are the ones with a fully staffed, full time writing team.

Pic related, the entire OW 'Story development' team Vs the entire DD team (fullstop). It's a joke.

>you must have been boosted
>no soldier positions at that spot

what the fuck, why are people in this game so autistic and demand I play EXACTLY like they want

Reminder that it's canon:

“Though few saw past her potions and elixirs, the Alchemist was known to be a great beauty…”

“The Alchemist empowered her ally – Ah, if only she had a gallant, powerful knight fighting at her side! ‘A waste of her alchemy’, she thought privately…”

“The Alchemist secretly longed to unleash her achemical boost upon one of her most stalwart companions – the Crusader! But he was nowhere to be found…”

You are derailing though

What hero archetype/mechanic is currently missing in Overwatch?

That's not an ingame shot, look at the Rein shield, it's mouth should be open. It's a render.

t.Rein main

>this upsets the blizz employee

you are in the so called streamer dicksucker trench which is between 3600 and 4200
this is all you will experience until you get to above 4.2k where nobody cares except the actually boosted players

Could anyone link the discord?

Gg.n0r3fgt

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEAD SHIT MEME KEK GAME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WILL LITERALLY SPAM EVERY SINGLE OVERWATCH THREAD
>Please fuck off and stop derailing

and somehow I'M derailing? If this is derailing then every other shitposter should be banned to.

The "ingame" shot has a resolution of 6390x3600 with no outlines.
It's very evident it's a promotional image

retard

Give me your hero ideas.

>The Alchemist secretly longed to unleash her achemical boost upon one of her most stalwart companions – the Crusader!
>Not implications of INCREDIBLY hihg imapct sexul tension

>This totally isn't derailing guys! It's legitimate criticism :)

>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?")
Reportable and bannable

mercy calls me zaddy

A new white hero. I know it sounds crazy but just imagine

Dispenser hero.
Battlefield (series) medic.
DoT/Pyro hero.
Vampire/health leach hero

>try ana since i got two legendary skins recently
>sleeping people as they ult

No one told me this was so much fun.

Yeah that particular image could just be a render, but that doesnt mean the shot is fake. they could've used an ingame screenshot as a reference.

I doubt they did it blind.

>reinstall game after six months

>Trolls

so again
literally everyone in this thread
report and ban them first, idiot.

If we get another white hero, they're going to be a crippled tranny.

>Dispenser hero.

You're that faggot from the last few threads pushing his retarded OCs, get the fuck out already.

@194290178
nice try enumbre

We can't have another white healer.
It's gonna be that leaked chimp.

how come overwatch league is a thing when overwatch is already dead?

it cant even break top 10 on twitch most days. i literally dont understand how blizz expects to magically pull a fanbase out of thin air

YO
U WANT SOME HEELZ WHITE BOI?!

Why the fuck are there no red countries? I swear to god, the USA, UK, Canada and SKorea have basically the same colour scheme
>White, with highlights of blue/red
Literally the only other red team there is China, and they have red and yellow. There would have been no clash if we had
>Canada Red/white
>UK Red/white/blue
Literally, white is the SKorea colours and that's it.

It's not dead though. Learn what a dead game is.
That being said, Blizzard put their eggs in one basket. There's no way OWL isn't going to gail.

Either bribing people with ingame skins by watching through Twitch (HOTS did this and failed) or go F2P

Goddam, I keep forgetting how huge Blizzard is. Maybe it's a case of too many cooks? But that still doesn't excuse the lack of content.
But yeah, it really feels like they gave up any attempt to tell anything interesting with what they had. I've been super disappointed in general with Blizzard's storytelling of late.
I like the concept of a "darkest overwatch". Overwatch, but with more cyberpunk and cthulu horror. I should top there, that sounds too crazy.

>It's not dead though. Learn what a dead game is.

>guy is in a group with 2 others
>asks for help on an achievement
>no one responds
>next match
>the group of 3 again on my team, asks for help on achievement again
>just ask why one of the other 2 in his group can't help him
>he goes on a full austimo rant basically saying that I'm dumb
>the other two having picked nothing but mercy and ana and their profiles are 90% mercy and ana played
>they have also said nothing during both matches
That was a weird experience

less than 20k viewers on twitch average, thats definitely dead relative to a multi million dollar league

maybe it has a decent player base, but player base is usually correlated with twitch viewership, so the playerbase probably isn't super amazing either

Some pros have said they think the game has 80-100k concurrent players per region.

>leaked chimp
Literally doesn't exist. We haven't had a single legit looking leak yet.

Incentives. Cal it ded game all you like, but even if OW is at 20% of it's actual playerbase number that's still 7 million players who will want one of the new skins-and that's being very harsh on OW's slow decline

That doesn't mean it's dead. Obviously it doesn't have 30 million players but it's disingenuous to say it's dead. Lots of people still play and like the game. When I think of dead games I think of Evolve or Titanfall.
Also 20k isn't something to stick your nose up at. It's humble but it's not the sinking ship Veeky Forums makes it out to be.

>20% of it's actual playerbase number that's still 7 million players
Where did you learn to count?
OW has 35 million accounts. 11 million are beta accounts.