Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Interlewd AP Cost 1/2 Period:
November 1st 4:00 UTC to November 8th 3:59 UTC

>Da Vinci's Selection FGO's Finest Fellows Pickup Summon
2017-11-01 4:00 - 11-08 3:59 UTC
5* Waver
4* Siegfried, Lancelot
3* Prototype Cu, Alexander

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av15793765/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Boudica's tits!

Just posting this again since I did it at the end of the previous thread.

A new character trailer exists for Last Encore. This time for Robin Hood.

bilibili.com/video/av15793765/

Also, this image got posted on Last Encore's official site today. No idea what it says.

>early
fuck off already /feg/

Dumb Orc-Bait Scum
Also, I want to RAPE Liz!

Boudica's big, saggy tits!

I WANT MORE FREE QUARTZ

Liz thread

Uro: Honestly, Saber doesn't look much like a heroine to me. I can still see traces of the male version of Saber that appeared in the early version of Fate (*7). Because of that mental image, Saber's relationship with Shirou doesn't seem like a realistic relationship between a male and a female, but a complicated relationship with a boy who became a girl.

Nasu: Typical Urobuchi... I really can't pull the wool over your eyes... I intended to take that to the grave with me, but I guess this 10-year anniversary is a good place to talk about it. Just like Urobuchi-san said, it's difficult to call the relationship between Shirou and Saber a relationship between a man and a woman. Saber has fought for a long time as the ruler of Britain, but then turned into a girl all of a sudden and fell in love with Shirou. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it. But I really wanted to push it towards that sort of boy-meets-girl story. So as a last resort, I had Shirou continually say things to her like "But you're a girl," and "Girls aren't supposed to fight," in order to remind the users that "she is really a girl." It's like the author's actually the one trying to convince Saber that she's a girl... I feel like I could have written it a lot better now, but that was the best I could do at the time.

Uro: It isn't a relationship fueled by instinct like the relationship between a man and a woman, but a romance of logic between two people who need each other from the heart. I think the Saber route could have been told as a story through the ancient Greek views on love. That's what makes Saber's story so refreshing, and why she's become such a popular character. On the other hand, I think the true heroine of Fate/stay night is Rin.

>Chadbuchi shitting on Artoria in an interview
>rightly declares Rin as best girl

Based as fuck. Nasu also corrected his mistakes and gave us real Arthur now with his own LN series, drama CD, bigger role in FGO and anime adaptation soon.

ROMA

post banners

We're still left with the Curse of Seibahfaisu, which leads to Red Saber being the "canon" choice for Extra related content.

So.
Fuck Artoria of the Abyss.

What? That news article is just introducing Riders VA and saying when the next character will be unveiled.

Appreciated! I don't read moon runes.

The two Shimosa ninjas look great

Vive la France!

Im a simple man

I just want to cuddle in bed with my onis. I hate this shitty reality.

this is the only one for me

Step through the noose into a better life with your oni-gfs, user.

You make me sad.

Neither do I, I just dumped the text into google tranlate.

It's far from perfect but it's more then enough to get the general meaning of simple posts like that across.

One thing I noticed in those Last Encore trailers was the somber music. It almost sounded like something you'd hear in a horror story.

Then I remembered, for Hakuno, it is one.

Very smart, Shaft.

>Got two claw drops today somehow
>Now I can just chill and do my interludes
I'm so happy to be free of that damn evil cat.

So when do we get this Liz?

Maybe someday user. I don't feel it's the right time for me to die yet.

His np sure is great.
Moriarty's is good too.
Old men's club unite.

Rider Caesar when?

Just imagine I posted an image the upcoming Christmas rate up, the summer one you have, Gramps, and Illya.

Is she worth it?
You have to become a champion of justice.

Tamamo Cat's interlude gave me like 3-4 claws, I forget.

Being stuck with Nero is a true horror story, yeah.

I'm not going all in again until Tamamo summer.

I might try for nursery rhyme and one or two others in limited amounts, but that won't be much.

How broken would Romulus be in a real HGW? Is he FGO's poster child for gameplay and story segregation?

>You have to become a champion of justice.
I couldn't even if I tried. I'm pretty useless.

>trying to figure out crit memes
>work out some new information
>put together a team
>doesn't work out as intended
That's fine, I have something else I can plan. Just need to work around Hassan being Lv.36 and a bit lower than the other two.

That's the spirit.

Well if you win the war you can wish to become a champion of justice.

Next year.

Next Halloween
Mech Liz should be the one after

I'm being serious. I do suck at almost everything. I'm not fond of the fact, but it's just the way it is.

When they decide to put in Mark Antony so he and Caesar can have a chad-off over Cleo.

God, it hurts every time I remember how long I have to wait for him.

>I do suck at almost everything.
Then you need to work on everything to get better at it.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

bullshit, i lost one of my quartz account from router dyin. it said account in use but when i login it was the previous account

Even if you're useless, just do your best to save those in your sight.

GRAMPS, PLEASE COME TO MY CHALDEA

I feel like Romulus is just fucking around and is actually a 5*, but only tries as hard as a 3* so he can have some fun.

Two dudes posing and flexing in the coliseum waiting to have cleopatra arrive.
Their faces when she walks onto the field and looks like she does in the art.
They both try to out orate their opponent to leave them with her.

>artorias is also constantly pandered in the souls series with every game having tons of reference to him
like pottery

If Aaacha succeeded in killing his past self, would he really be freed from the Throne of Heroes?

I could. I would rather wish for my onis to have happiness though.

>implying I haven't tried
I'm just a broken dead end user.

I do try to help people, but I usually get ignored or blown off.

>Abyss Knights are basically Saberfaces

p o t t e r y

Go do a high jump for six hours in front of a cute girl, user. That's how it really happens.

So how did Nasu correct his mistakes? Sorry i'm pretty much only familiar with the original VN, Extra and Extella

Why?

I have more shit I want to roll at but, realistically I think aiming for a single SSR for year aside from the paid gacha it's the most "safe" way because I don't want to cash a lot of money.

Becuase >gameplayfag

Nah.
He would just stop one multiverse's Shirou from going down the same path as his.

You would have to earn their love user. By becoming a CoJ.

of course in return it allows me to hoard more quartz so at least there's that fact

So it's like Cho Dengeki Stryker?

How popular is Tamamo in Japan?

CoJ?

Fluffy Servant

Are there any upcoming assassins that aren't shit? I can't seem to get a Carmilla and my only assassin is Sasaki, and my team always falters a little when I face a bunch of Riders.

Wasn't it just Shirou making weak excuses? He was trying to avoid bringing up the topic how in his mind, it is unnatural for anybody to be taking injures for him, instead of Shirou getting the shit beat out of him in their stead.

If it was a male, Shirou would be making an equally weak excuse.

One of the main factors triggering the Fate route is basically seeing Saber injured multiple times pretty much on the same night.

On the other route, especially Heaven's Feel route, he was far more confident in Saber's abilities.

I literally could not physically do that.

>priority
scat, jeannu and nightingale

>meme ticket
Mordred, salty jeans and okita

There's Jack, but if you don't feel like rolling for her we'll probably get welfare Shiki in late February.

Arts memes are perfect again.

Post pictures of your waifu, then we will all say something about your taste. Good or bad.

Roll for Shuten.

I was interested in Jack somewhat, but is she actually good or is it just the cute that makes people want Jack?

Are Claws Guaranteed drops on her interlude?

Like anyone's surprised.

So i just roll for every event in the hopes i get really lucky as i don't have any strong preferences. Yet every time it doesnt work out it hurts just a little bit knowing that they didn't want to help me.

>only really want Tamamo and Okita
>zero quartz left and no Tamamo
>no money
Fug.

I'm not really sure what you guys are talking about, I meant I'm glad to be free of Atalante's CE grind. I got the claw drops from the Berserker daily.

Exactly how many Tamamofags are in this thread?

Jack is the assassin who can shit out 50 stars a turn, with her NP. That's 100% crit for every attack next turn. She's easily one of the best assassins coming up.

There's also welfare Scathach and King Hassan, next year.

Why would anyone want to help you if you don't really want them?

Comfy naps.
Best lap pillow.
Nursing handjobs.
Brown DFC.
Great drinking partner.

Because that Chaldea thing is bullshit. The minute they can just give servants away and give you that 4* ticket, the lore gets unfixably shattered.

Another Tamafag, reporting in.

Give me your best shot

Wouldn't call her my waifu, but I kind of like her for showing up after not getting Tamamo on NA as well as her top tier design.

This looks like it came out of a 90's PC Engine game.

Welfare servants want to help everyone!

The only good Tamamo

Champion of Justice.

I have the biggest BB collection in the world!