I'm telling you captain Sobel is a money grubbing kike. I will not follow that son of Abraham into battle

>I'm telling you captain Sobel is a money grubbing kike. I will not follow that son of Abraham into battle.
why was gonorrhea such an anti-Semite?

Because he was an Italian Catholic. You'll find nobody more racist or anti semitic

Get a load of this fucking Quaker. I bet ya don't even drink.

Know your enemy, his knowledge of the German soldier's mindset made him one of the most effective killer of Germans in Easy Company. He knew what they were thinking before they did.

anti semitism was accepted and even endorsed sometimes throughout the 19th/20th century until the holocaust

yes americans didnt like jews either sometimes

This is wrong.

I know this because I am greek

Slow down there Jim -

SOUTH KOREA......like why?

>sometimes
Most Americans hated Jews even after the Holocaust. They didn't start getting really sympathetic until the late 20th century.

those god damn Palestinians and their anti-semitism

>LISTEN UP GOYIM, WHEN YOU'RE UNDER HEAVY KRAUT MACHINE GUN FIRE IN BELGIUM, IT WON'T BE YOUR DAY, WEEK, MONTH OR EVEN YOUR YEAR BUT I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU

Gonorrhea wasn't anti semitic so much as captain Sobel was insane.

I think the fact that Palestine aligned themselves with communists and right-wing parties came to the top of Israeli politics might have something to do with that.

Honestly, couldn't tell you. The detente with Israel was really a Reaganite thing that sort of began under Nixon.

delete this

heh

David Schwimmer is such a punk ass little jew boy. He fills the role perfectly.

It's a funny thing actually, south koreans love jews. The poll had questions like
>agree or disagree- jews are always planning something
>agree or disagree- jews control the media
South Koreans answered answer yes and they think these are GOOD things.

Why is the West Bank and Gaza so anti semitic?

lol

>tfw

Im half korean. And i can confidently say that most south koreans are sheeple. They usually always follow the trending memes.

Is Ross a giant?

I remember picante was the shortest man there

IMDB says 6'1". So he's a fairly-sized bro.

But Liebgott wasn't actually jewish

>captain Sobel walking by MAJOR winters, notices him but quickly looks away
>"Captain Sobel"
>"Major winters"
>"Captain Sobel, millions of goyim died to save your people from the holocaust. I believe a salute is in order as a sign of gratitude and respect"
>*Captain Sobel sheepishly salutes*
>*Liebgott smiles because he knows the jews will finally get a homeland after all this nastiness and the goyim will pay for it*

trippy scene honestly, didn't realize there was so much animosity between jews and gentiles in the us army back then