That penny stock I own will shoot up to 5 dollars tomorrow I just know it

>that penny stock I own will shoot up to 5 dollars tomorrow I just know it

Other urls found in this thread:

timothysykes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you buy any stock worth less than 7$ / share?

The only reason they exist is because scammers need something that's easy to manipulate so they can pump and dump this garbage.

You brought this upon yourself.

why gamble when you can invest in a dividend stock and generate a potentially increasing and definitely compounding income through reinvestment?

>that penny stock I'm already up on will shoot up to $5 eventually
>I just know it

>Why do you buy any stock worth less than 7$ / share?

>why gamble...

This is the first penny stock I've bought and I'm starting to get that feeling its a scam. it can go up and down 10-15% every day..someones making money off this..but it isnt me

sell it when it goes up 15%, then buy it when it goes down 15%. Repeat.

which one?
i put limits on 10% up and down. if they fluctuate wildly you can always buy back in.

If it's trading in a range you should be selling the peaks and buying the troughs.
Or, if that's too risky for you, you shouldn't be touching it at all.

Except you have no idea when exactly it will happen. Only the guys who are pushing the stock know when to dump, because well.... They're the ones pushing it .

You can do that thing to put in a sell order when it hits X price. But you need a lot of shares to overcome the commission (low commission brokers usually don't offer that service).

And either way, is that really the strategy you want to invest with for the rest of your life?

Take this loss, learn your lesson, and move on.

>someones making money off this..but it isnt me

Holy shit, I just realized that penny stocks literally cuck you. You own them, but someone else is manipulating what you own to make a profit.

It's the same as:
Someone is fucking my wife... but it isn't me.

Good job, you're literally the cuck of wall street.

any day now

>Valuing a company based on share price and not value

im still up like 4k but i want money back now so im selling with this meager profit

Thefuck am I looking at?

>Holy shit, I just realized that penny stocks literally cuck you. You own them, but someone else is manipulating what you own to make a profit.
But isn't that happening with every stock? Sure, you can analyse all you will, but whether it moves into the direction you forecasted or not, you do not have power over*.
And theoretically, you could still accidentally buy and sell at the right timing.

*that is, unless you have so much money that you can buy/sell such volumes to create your own pump and dump. also, with most shares you have voting rights, so you are able to guide the company, but with the sums Veeky Forums is talking about, your voice is just a drop in the ocean.

>4k profit on penny stocks
>meager
I do not believe you, sir.

>*that is, unless you have so much money that you can buy/sell such volumes to create your own pump and dump. also, with most shares you have voting rights, so you are able to guide the company, but with the sums Veeky Forums is talking about, your voice is just a drop in the ocean.

But that's exactly my point. You have to be really fucking rich to pump stocks that are >5$ /share. The bigger the market cap for a company, the more the actual price of the share will match it's value, meaning that it's harder to manipulate price because of the sheer trading volume that occurs daily. Unless you're a Gecko with hundreds of offshore accounts with hundreds of million of dollars in each, or a Belfort who gets his entire firm to trick customers into buying a stock, you can't pump and dump real stocks.

Any loser with a couple of thousand dollars and a website that gives out "stock tips" can manipulate penny stocks. He'll just shit out his next "check out these hot stocks" article or youtube video, wait until dumbasses who take stock tips from the Internet buy them, and then him and his friends will unload when the stock triples in price.

And it's not all about manipulation. People think that penny stocks are a good investment because you'll only lose a few dollars if the price never goes up. Which makes sense, but shows how investment rationale gets fucked when you deal with really low prices. Bulls are hesitant to buy a stock worth 5$ for 7.50$ even if it has been growing exponentially lately, because 2.50$ a few hundred times is a lot of money. However, in penny stocks, 50% of 60 cents is only 30 cents, so if a buyer thinks it will go up, he has no problem paying an extra 50 fucking percent for a penny stock, because well, it's just pennies. This adds to the already high volatility and shity-ness that are penny stocks. And I haven't even touched on the lack of regulation that occurs.

Just stay away from penny stocks man.

Why is $4k so hard to believe?

Penny stocks are very volatile so if you get on the right one you'll make more profit in a day than you'll make in 10 years investing in bigger and safer stocks.
But at the end of the day it's more gambling than investing

>Why is $4k so hard to believe?

Fundamental Analysis doesn't work for penny stocks. Technical Analysis doesn't work for penny stocks.

And no one, not even he most autistic investor ever became wealthy with penny stocks. Only the moral degenerates pumping them have.

It's not that $ 4,000 is hard to believe. It's that that's not actual wealth, and you might as well have had a good nigh @ Las Vegas or Atlantic City.

Making a few grand on penny stocks and thinking you're prudent investor is like owning 10 dry cleaners in your state and comparing yourself to Sam Walton.

>Fundamental Analysis doesn't work for penny stocks. Technical Analysis doesn't work for penny stocks.
Not if it's super low-volume Chinese garbage, sure.
If it's a real company providing a real product or service with sizable trading volume, you can use both.

>And no one, not even he most autistic investor ever became wealthy with penny stocks.
timothysykes.com/
This guy's a huge faggot but he did make $4 million trading penny stocks.

>It's not that $ 4,000 is hard to believe. It's that that's not actual wealth, and you might as well have had a good nigh @ Las Vegas or Atlantic City.
What the fuck are you talking about

Holy shit, that guy is an obvious guru.

Look at it. Just look at the site you linked me. Do you think he' legit? Do you think his "recent trades" are real?

I did say he was a huge faggot, but that doesn't mean he's lying.

You must not be on the Weed stocks in Canada.

Do you hate money??

You don't think he's lying? He makes money off of morons like you that pay for whatever dumb ebook or video series he has that gives the most cliche and worn-out "stock-tips" ever.

>As seen on: CNN, Fox, etc.

Yeah, let me see him featured on Bloomberg, WSJ, BI, or any actual business journal.

I don't want to sound pretentious, but think for yourself, man. You're a sheep.

Those are surprisingly better than penny stocks. There's some value to it. And it's a good investment considering that the tendency nowadays is that weed keeps getting decriminalized/legalized.

I'm sure OP invested in some bullshit pharmaceutical that's worth less than a penny a share.

>he thinks I pay "gurus" to give me information I can find online for free
I'd never give him a penny and I don't suggest anyone else does it either. He comes across as a giant faggot who can't stop bragging about how much money he made.
That doesn't mean he's lying about making money, though. It's really not that hard to follow a trend.

I just looked at the site again.

There's a big ass banner on the top that says "Are you ready to be a millionaire?" with a big yellow "Unlock the secrets" banner.

Jesus fucking christ, I'm literally irrationally angry at you for believing this shit.

Ive got over 5k sitting in some. The last two days have been amazing.

>That doesn't mean he's lying about making money, though. It's really not that hard to follow a trend.
He's making money off of morons, not actual penny stocks. That's my point. Penny stocks themselves are worthless.

The culture surrounding pennystocks? Sure, that might be profitable.

>Penny stocks themselves are worthless.
So you don't actually know what trading is?
Hint: it doesn't mean holding one company for 10 years.

>People think that penny stocks are a good investment because you'll only lose a few dollars if the price never goes up. Which makes sense,
Guilty as charged.
The
>it fluctuates so wildly, it might go up tenfold, turning my $300 into $3000 and at worst, I just lost some pocket money, whatever
temptation is just too big. Hence I got around $3000 of my ~60k portfolio in subdollar stuff. Lets see what happens.
At least my penny stocks do have a real basis (dude, weed, LMAO!!!, Lithium and subsea mining). I would guess I am aware of the risks, but yeah, I guess ever penny stock gamber thinks that.

>Any loser with a couple of thousand dollars and a website that gives out "stock tips" can manipulate penny stocks. He'll just shit out his next "check out these hot stocks" article or youtube video, wait until dumbasses who take stock tips from the Internet buy them, and then him and his friends will unload when the stock triples in price.
If I weren't too focused on my real job, I would try that, just for shits and giggles. Set up some wordpress site with some nice charts, success stories and my qualifications (I'm a geologist, so I probably could convincingly push some shitty ressource stocks) and youtube channel, shill it for a bit and see what happens.

Pennystocks are about the Pump and Dump. Understand this and play them or GTFO.

>the cuck of wall street
Kek