100% guarantee to double your money in exactly 90 days

>100% guarantee to double your money in exactly 90 days
>They claim they literally credit double the amount of money you invest with them in exactly 90 days
The website is
gladiacoin.com/

Is this shit legit or a scam?
They say they do it through Bitcoin arbitrage, trading between different exchanges since so many of them have slightly different prices.

Could this be real or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wCX7OdgPRk
webtrafficlounge.com/gladiacoin-review-im-not-promoting/
sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TrHjDzrGqpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These people claim to have doubled their coins and they walk you through the whole website explaining it and everything.

I'm not sure about this.

200% returns every 90 days seems to good to be true...

Also....if the guy in the video believes so much in this, why doesn't he put more money in it? Why does he only put in 1BTC?

why would they want my money if they can double theirs?

>100% guarantee to double your money in 90 days

>not a scam

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*i move away from mic to breathe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't have to click any links to know it's a scam.

Watch this video though:
He shows you his Coinbase account and the transfer and when they transfer, etc.

What the hell is this?

I know it looks like a scam but I'm THIS fucking close to falling for it... I mean it looks extremely real.

Watch the video. Look at the website. FUCK it looks very real and their strategy for how thye do it does actually kinda make sense.

They claim they need investment capital, etc., like a bank.

Okay person who is probably the owner, we'll let you take yourself up on all your offers. Double your money, you can do it!

Yeah it looks super real, see you in 90 days when you double your money!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol I'm not associated with it at all.

I'm legit asking Veeky Forums to look into this and give me an opinion on it because I'm fucking confused and I'm prone to fall for this kind of shit.

What if it is real and I could actually make money. I'm so fucking confused about this the FOMO is killing me.

Can someone tell me how the fuck

is faking it? I'm genuinely confused.

PONZI SCHEME

omg it's real, i'll put my money to your bank account now. Oh wait, sorry, there's some issue and my bank wants you to cover the transaction fee first. Could you please cover me for 100 bucks so i can buy 10 bitcoins?

Without watching the video, I would guess they have paid shills.

Although, now that I take another look at the OP,
>They say they do it through Bitcoin arbitrage, trading between different exchanges since so many of them have slightly different prices.
This actually does sound plausible. If you have a very large amount of capital you can probably generate huge returns on this kind of thing.

Ok so I'm still looking for more information and it does look like a Ponzi Scheme, but one which is working for the time being.

Meaning, you put your money in now and they are sending the people chunks of money every day or every few days or so, big amount of it, but this can only go on so long so a lot of people were saying to put your money in, get a little out, and then 20 days later or so try to back out and get out in case the site crashes.

I dunno what to do here. I think their minimum amount is like .1BTC, or about $110.

The answer is nothing. Literally do nothing. If you do anything, you are forever a gat-dang idiot.

go with it.

you are too stupid to deserve to keep your money.

>shilling your retarded scam here

Here's an honest review I've found:

webtrafficlounge.com/gladiacoin-review-im-not-promoting/

I even checked out this guy's website and he's not shilling. In this review he doesn't even say to do it. He talks about how there's no background info for the company. So it is a classical Ponzi scheme then, right?

So my next question: Is it always a bad idea to invest in a Ponzi scheme? Am I fooling myself to think I could get out before the collapse?

Man I am not fucking shilling for fuck's sake. I am trying to understand what the catch is I'm missing and apparently it's that it's a ponzi scheme.

I just read this message put out by the SEC on Bitcoin Ponzi schemes:
chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

Now I'm like 99% convinced it's a fucking Ponzi scheme scam.

Nobody will ever double your money in 90 days. Just take your money and invest it in real things like stocks in real companies

Only invest in a known scam if you get sexual gratification from doing so.

FINALLY a video that explains it and comforts my FOMO:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrHjDzrGqpY

Ok thanks guys.

Also the sheer # of links your posting makes me think you're some kind of social marketer? And not even for the scam but for the stuff that's "telling you" it's a scam.

Clever girl

Let's say I have 1BTC to my name. That's it. I'm poor as fuck, but oh! I found a guaranteed system to double my money in just 90 days. Not only that, but its infinitely scalable That would mean in a year my 1BTC turns into 16BTC. Not bad. Now lets do it again since its infinitely scalable. Now I have 256 BTC in a year. Nice, but I want to be rich as fuck. Well, next year (IE, 3 years of my system), I now have 4096BTC. I'm a millionaire. Year after that, now I have 72 million bucks. One more year of my method (5 years), and I'm the second richest man in the world. One more after that (6 years), and my net worth now exceeds the GDP of the united states. I could pay off the national debt and still have enough money left to buy every corporation that exists AND still be wealthier than anyone else in the world.

IF this is the case, why the hell would I go through all the trouble of making some website with a convoluted referral system that I have to manage just so I can help other people make the money I myself could be making? Why would I go through this effort?

If its not infinitely scalable, why the hell would I take a LIMITED 100% return per 90 day system and not just use it myself? I'm using MY TIME and MY RESOURCES to help other people make the money I could have just made myself. Are you starting to maybe see why this can't be true?

My guess is a classic ponzi scheme. They offer such an amazing investment they bank on most people keeping their cash in the pool, so even if somebody does want to cash out, they can cover it with other people's money, but once people decide their happy with their millions, the system will fall apart as they'll never be able to pay everyone back.

If you think there system sounds legit why not just do it yourself? its real easy to sign up for crypto exchanges.

I swear to God I'm not, I'm just fucking procrastinating.

Ok the only link I care about now is the youtube video posted in: That one is the only one that flat goes through how it's a Ponzi scheme and comforts my FOMO.

You know that feeling where you think "what if it was real..what if I could have doubled my money?" I'm fucking trying to be disciplined with my money but I need some money you know?

kek I'm not a fucking shill. When I see something I don't know shit about I come here and ask for advice.

>why not just do it yourself?
I don't know...part of me knows it's all that you said, a classic Ponzi scheme, but part of me still goes "wow the site looks legit, doesn't look like crap. what if this is the real deal?" Fucking fear of missing out is messing with my head, that's why I'm here.

im saying just do what they claim to do. buy bitcoin on one exchange and sell on another.

Ah. Now see I tried this actually when I first started in Bitcoin but the transaction time from one exchange to another takes hours. That's why it doesn't work I think. Otherwise yeah at first I thought it was a great idea myself when I thought of it.

This won't work unless you have enough capital to keep a sizable balance in several exchanges.
If you do, though, you can probably exploit the price differences. I doubt there are enough people doing it that you couldn't pull it off with a well-designed algorithm.

Holy fuck.

Give up you fucking Indian. Quit shilling up my board you brown freak.

kek I'm white tho

I can double your btc through trading in 7 days if you want matey.

1NZoGP6nZky1i4PKaff8CWJjnYZjTxn1MN

send it here and ill send it back to the address you sent from.

Sent.

But only as a means of establishing "damages." Now I can sue you as a whistleblower with the full force of the SEC.