I run a 11.2 million instagram network. Mainly focused in the Teen / Girl niche, but 1.2 million in the food niche

I run a 11.2 million instagram network. Mainly focused in the Teen / Girl niche, but 1.2 million in the food niche.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/instagram/user/cooking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can i have your little girl network?

hows that min wage

OP knew this was going to happen.

Pretty good, just bought a new benz. Also my wife was able to quit working since we don't need the extra income.

Please tell me how you did it so I can copy you and become rich myself.

It's called LARPing. Not hard to do. Will take you like 30 seconds to start a similar thread.

>Ask me anything.
post proof

So I just larp on my instagram? How will people find my instagram in the first place tho?

are you one of those fucking stupid "what if just wasnt ready" with a girl looking out a window type of accounts also LARP

Why were Mass Effect Andromeda's facial animations so bad?

What are the most influential accounts for food/coffee?

>11.2 million
Dollars?

What sort of functionality do you use to manage the accounts (password manager, database)?

What functionality do you automate (likes, follows, follow / unfollow)?

What sort of crap do you post?

How much money do you make?

What features would you want to make your life easier / your tools better?

Get off my dick, kids.

Holy fuck, all these posts are just pictures of text...

Do you have bot accounts to up your like count so that advertjews pay you more?

No, it's all natural engagement. That account I'm showing you is pretty good, it'll get anywhere from 40-50k without doing anything. My other accounts (even larger ones) usually get anywhere from 15k-50k.

the usernames help, i'm sure. how long have you had them? how much did they cost you?

To be honest, not too much. Having an "OG" name like @teenagers is good, but it doesn't make or break an account. My largest account (1.7m) has the most retarded name. In the girl niche, you'll see accounts with periods throughout the names randomly, like @goal.s

cool. do you mind me asking how you actually make money though? you don't seem to be shilling anything on the account you linked

How much money do you make?

How do you start? All the faggity I ask to share my shit charge 20-100$ and I get like 500followers

Also, u got an autoposter or is it manual?

I am on other accounts, and I do on this one too. Currently no "24 hour" posts on the account.

I make money via a few ways, one being traditional product promotion. You'll see it around IG, black face masks, bras, fidget cubes. These are fixed prices per X hours. Sometimes they involve complex campaigns, but usually, it's a simple "Here is money for 4 posts, 3 hours each".

The second way to make money is via page promotions for other pages, usually smaller pages wanting to get bigger, faster. Sometimes it's an influencer wanting to gain a larger following. I always charge these in 1,000 follower increments.

Lastly, consulting for companies. Social media is a huge money pit for almost any new company, and they want to make sure they're getting the most out of the money they spend. Right now I'm working with a few companies to expand their social infrastructure, my largest monthly retainer being $10,000.

What niche, and what's your set? $200 usually will get you 1500ish plus follows, more if you have a good set.

No auto posting, too many rumors about the android API that they use flagging accounts. Nothing concrete, but I don't risk it. I have 5 phones which I post from.

kill yourself. teens and instagrams are pieces of shit. you have not given anything to world.

Yeah, building a 20k account costs almost 1.5k? That's bullshit margins..

I got a 5.5k and that took me a while. Most are dead followers now. Spent like $150 sharing off latinoposts ahhaha

Stay poor, kiddo! I'm not here to change the world. I am here to stay rich and give my wife and I a great life.

No no, don't build it off only shouts, that would A. take forever, B. cost too much. Once you get a few thousand, start doing DM likes with your niche.

Take a look at: socialblade.com/instagram/user/cooking

This account receives ZERO shouts, yet look at that 5k day. Those gains were all from hitting explore page. That's achievable by quality DM likes from large accounts. Basically, you want to replicate that on a smaller account scale.

>"Here is money for 4 posts, 3 hours each".
>3 hours each
what do you mean by this? do you delete them after 3 hours, or do you somehow keep them hot/at the top of you account for 3 hours?

Can you explain how to get DM likes?

DM me crazyaccidents

I delete the posts.

Either start PMing people in your niche, or download Telegram and get into some smaller bot groups (Boostlikes, Instagains)

Do I ask for s4s?

Help an user get to 10k? :)

no, just send them a dm saying "likes?"

Then someone will respond with "recent @NAME Like/comment"

I'm going to bed, I'll pick this back up in the morning.

How much to shill my product? It's a fun legit item.

how do I Astral travel to the White House and become president for a day?

That's really interesting user.

So essentially you just post memes geared towards a specific audience then once you have a large enough following you advertise shit to them every now and then along with the normie memes?

Do companies approach you or do you reach out to them? If you contact them what do you say?

has anyone ever posted any gore or CP on your site?

sharing is caring nigger.

Hey OP are you the same guy that also keeps inquiring about making fake news websites?

Why do I feel like you're really not explaining this clearly? I know you're trying to be genuine, but this is far too vague to be valuable.

The vast majority of people who've posted here discussing IG accounts ramp them up with automated like/follow/comment routines. I think Instagress is one option, I personally prefer MassPlanner.

Either way I've never heard of whatever the fuck you're talking about so maybe you can explain it more.

You literally mass DM people with one word "likes" and that's it? And somehow every influencer just knows what this secret codeword means? And you're claiming they'll all respond with an account @username + a post you should like?

How does this strange "what's the password" type interaction help you gain followers? Honestly you haven't explained anything about why this is beneficial to your accounts. And I'm not trying to be harsh, just asking from curiosity since I've chatted with many people who do this kind of work.

How is your weird DM'ing "likes?" method better than auto-liking photos & auto-commenting on photos across massive #'s of accounts? That seems far easier to maintain and it's been proven to work.

Yeah, it really is that simple. All my accounts are FILLED with people requesting, or doing DM likes.

And I don't know anyone that has rapidly built an account using the methods you describe. Almost everyone that does that method ends up shadowbanned or with an account around 15k that never makes it past that.

With DM likes, I can use my already large accounts to build new ones and go from 0-100k within a month.

How did you get initial followers? (do you have any basic principles to doing it?) The 0 - 100, and 100 - 1k interested followers are the periods I'm most interested in. It's tough to get people to follow something that has nobody already there to share and like it, and it also means you've got almost no stats and analytics to work with about your content.

Do you think you could easily start a second social media network with a completely different topic and quickly get 1k engaged followers again?

Yes, because I can leverage my large accounts.

Even without, here is how I'd do it.

Fill a page up with some content, about 16 images. Start doing DM likes with other new accounts (you can find forums, communities to do this)

Spend $30-50 on a few shouts from 100-300k pages (they're cheaper and engage higher)

Once you're at 40-50k, you can either continue to DM like yourself onto explore, or start SFS.

>The 0 - 100, and 100 - 1k interested followers are the periods I'm most interested in.
OP it would be great if you could give a few tips on these points. Are there any solid tips that would get early followers fast?
anything is appreciated. i'll try the DM method you said above

How do you make money from it? Promoting other accounts and posting ads?

How much do you get per promotion?