imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new dead threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Last dead:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE1HDSipRxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the mod that lets players craft un-craftable background objects like in pic related? Its killing me that I don't know what it is.

Silk Touch mod, I think

i don't think this is working out

WHY'D YOU LET IT DIE YOU CUNTS

Sorry I couldn't shitpost in here.
I found a thread on Veeky Forums for a game I don't even play but the drama was so enthralling, I went there for a day.
I won't let it die this time, believe me.

Chad's Furniture maybe?

The horsecock was asleep.

FUCKING
THANK YOU

>filename
the stingray didn't

Dont forget that you're allowed to kill bosses in order only(using Boss Checklist) and only when you gathered 1.5% of all items/boss(Item Checklist).
You aren't some sort of casual that jumps thru gameplay, right?

it keeps happening

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

how the fuck do i beat the mech bosses in expert mode as a throwing class with the thorium mod, i just need to kill one of them because the crimson managed to get through my fucking containment shafts somehow and i need the clemtaminator to stop that shit before it gets out of control
fucking destroyer ripped me apart in seconds before i even got his health down to five digits because someone thought it was a good idea to have lasers flying everywhere when they 5-shot you
throwing class doesn't even seem to have any good early hardmode piercing weapons

Did the dude do more Terraria stuff like this?

Just Arkhalis as far as I'm aware.

kill prime using hot pot and potions

Tried the coatings yet?

>200+ crimson blocks
>cavern layer
Where are the SoN?

i actually do take things really slowly. typically takes me 6 or more hours to even fight EoC.

Make sure the background and music are crimson.

live!

horsecock!

TEdit lets you place that kind of stuff.

And the fire glove.

Starbound is prettier.

Starbound is ERPerier.

?

And a lot shittier.

What's the deal with people wanting a workshop for Terraria?Is TModLoader really that hard to get set up for them?

thanks, now to get some pot mimics to spawn
yes, i mostly use lifedrain because bosses seem to be immune to almost every debuff

Bump

hey somebody saved my build
cheers mate

and yeah it's Chad's furniture mod

Tip for commieblocking more effectively: you don't need doors. Platforms count as doors even when placed vertically.

Someone posted some crazy bullshit you can pull with sloped blocks in a certain configuration, which results in all the NPCs being trapped at the top when they've moved around enough (but presumably still having their own houses underneath). Anyone know what I mean?

hoiks?

Yeah, but made in a large field all pointing up to the ceiling (where each NPC had a 'booth' to sit in, basically to make buying/selling way quicker for the player).
I think the houses were set up vertically on at least one side of it, so the hoiks were probably right-angled from each house to the 'booths'.

Umm, what's the point, if you can just make commietowers?
They're also like booths
I guess the only thing is that you can have them under the floor that way.

Yeah it's basically just to put them all in one place that you can run over as easily as any floor.
Plus it looks cool, and it lets the people who hate NPCs for some reason be sadists by having them in a giant vending machine.

horsecock

bump before bed
Don't let it die this time fags

oops

Wasn't there a mod that let you turn NPCs into static vending machines?

Haven't played Terraria for literally two years. Did they ever fix the cancerously shitty cursor, or is building still a gigantic annoyance?

It's a lot better.

benis

rolling

post the other roll thing
also roll to save thread

I want to build a bonfire in the forest

I can't do this, I destroyed my ocean.

Horsecock

I bombed my snow terrain as well lol pls

which one bud this one or the class one

I'll just post both

And some sweet inspo for all the rolls I expect from you all so the general doesn't die.
Tei could see the future, they knew the party girl was up to something

roll more like i yearn for death

ok

I have a crush on Vinny from Vinesauce. I listen to him day and night, I fall asleep to his voice, I think about him everyday. His voice is just so soothing. I think he's ugly and needs a fucking haircut but besides that. All I can think about nowadays is his beautiful soothing voice, serenading me to sleep each night and waking me up in the morning at 3AM because unlike computers, phones never go into sleep mode when they're on Youtube videos I guess. I just really wanted to say this somewhere. I know you'll never read this but I love you Vincent. I'm not gay but I love you and your beautiful voice and my greatest dream in life is to meet you someday. I'll visit your fucking house or something, I constantly find myself drunk in NYC every few years even though I live on the west coast so it's not a big stretch for me to get to NY to find you. I'll buy you dinner, man, I'll treat you right, you know. I love you.

What is this copypasta

horseblock

youtube.com/watch?v=tE1HDSipRxU

F

Any servers up?

hello?

hi, this is death

I'd like to say that I spent my first 102 minutes in-game building this ironically.

rip general, no one wanted to play

I do!

I want to play on servers that don't have terrible mods.

Roll

No one ever joins Veeky Forums servers for some reason, you need to post it on /v/ to have people join.

In fact we'd probably have a general with more posts there than here...

No one joins them because you host with horrible fucking mods, you mongoloid.

list bad mods

The only mods on a server being just fucking Terraria Overhaul and HERO's, for example.

>tfw Overhaul

Almost all of the mods in the OP are good.

rollan

Give me some costumes that I can use to emulate a nun's habit.

>tfw want to start a new playthrough but have exams in a few days and I won't be able to study
Life is suffering

>upgrade monitor to another with a higher resolution
>expert mode instantly becomes a cakewalk
who the fuck thought limiting field of view to your game's resolution was a good thing?

You're working on that modded 100%, right?

what am i even looking at? the only progression checklist mod i have is just a boss hitlist

Literally item checklist.

collecting boss masks and trophies is fine, doing the fargo's mod grind which is basically collecting almost every item in the game is also understandable
but collecting every single item in the game? that's just weaponized autism, i'd rather start a new playthrough than spend ages underground searching for that one last statue

(me)
>which is basically collecting almost every item in the game
and by this i mean most weapon and accessories

Rate my fek snek

the wings make you look like an overgrown moth

Cool.

Rollin'

It may be because I'm the moth class.

there's so much shit that buffs throwing in that mod, just study the wiki for an hour.

i fucking hate moths.

Too bad.

How does one get this? Killed like 30 king slimes already

>placeholder icon
user....