/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Halloween event Magical Halloween Theatre ~A Magical Girl Troupe for a Day~ lasts 30 Oct until 10 Nov
>Participate in Mirrors-style battles in the event limited quests and help Karin succeed in staging the theatrical production for the Halloween Party.
>Using Magical Candy will give buffs during the event battles
>Quests will unlock daily. Play them to obtain precious items and Halloween-exclusive items!
>5 new Memoria, 2 are event-exclusive
>In-depth guide with translated missions here: pastebin.com/KKhpMkXP

>250 apologems will be distributed on 6 Nov

Current Rate-ups
>Misono Karin (4* Flame, Support-type) from 30 Oct, 15:00 JST until 10 Nov, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K3963H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Promised Halloween original voice clips.
>It's already past Halloween.
What the fuck are they doing?

geee madoka, how does mom let you have so many BFFs

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

Because Junko is just that chill.

cocaine

i thought she's married to madoka

Because Junko is cool lady. Madoka is lucky to have such a cool mom. She lets Madoka have all the best friends in the world.

They're just friends. Homura is happily married to me.

Madoka doesn't seem to think so.

But user, love begins with friendship! one of the four loves is effectively friendship

Victims of the gacha come forth.
Where has it hurt you?

>Madoka
>wants a husband
>wants love letters from boys
>specifically boys
>friendzoned Homura forever knowing full well her feelings

A husband like Sayaka.

Sayaka would be a shit husband. She's better as user's wife.

She will do her best to protect, love and take care of Madoka.

Madoka is canon straight and so is Sayaka.

If you're going to try and summon "him", you're going to have to be more direct.
However, I do not reccomend this.

Isn't that translation wrong. Shouldn't it be "Would be nice if I can find a cool husband like [similar to] my Mama? みたい "な" would be describing a noun which would be Madoka's mom and would mean "a cool husband that resembles mama" but みたい "に" here would be describing a verb, which would be what her mother did which is "marrying a cool husband".

either way it proves Madoka is straight and doesn't have romantic feelings for Homura and never will.

Madoka is straight but she is okay with marrying handsome girls like Sayaka.

I'm not an expert on the language. Hopefully some other user can help you out.

Sayaka is indeed very handsome.

Hinano-senpai here with some news here. One of /u/'s managers got a hold of me, we can use Magia as goal horn. Also offer help, tips, and even contact info of their modeler.
Emblems
Seems like everyone okay with the subs line up and if there nothing else to be added. Then starting 11 and subs are officially done.
channel here doesn't work but made my own after work. Reminder this channel is purely for /pmmm/ /VGL/ cannot stress this enough, NOT for /pmmm/ general. It's to talk about the /vgl/ and get a hold of everyone who wants to help out but fans can join if they want. So please don't say I killed the general.
this is ONLY for stuff related to /VGL/. With that out of the way here is the link and it expires in one day. discord.gg/K3963H

What a lewd girl

why is she so lewd?

iroha's outfit is a present from the gods of lewd.

Can I stick my tongue in her belly button?

>Mama, can I go wander around in this Category 5 hurricane for a few hours? You know me. Im not a bad girl. I don't do bad things like take drugs and delete my own existence from the universe. Please let me go, I'll be safe in these 250 kph winds!
>Sure, go ahead
What did Junko mean by this?

I don't know, but I love it when girls call their parents mama and papa.

Praise Ume.

only if you are a girl

Madoka is precious. She is a miracle.

>Madoka will never love Homura
>Madoka would marry Sayaka though
Is this a Homura hate thread?

just Sayaka posters hating

I wonder.

Calm down, user. Don't take the banter too seriously.

>Sayaka cucked out of happiness in literally every timeline
>Homura gives her one last chance to not be miserable
>Sayaka tries to reject it because muh chivalry muh honor
Can she ever catch a break?

Madoka will never love either Homura or Sayaka. She wants a strong boy.

>implying strong men exist in Madoka's universe

That's true.

No! Madoka loves Homura plus everyone knows love between two girls is the most purest form of love!

Why is Madoka making out with an anthropomorphized Kimi No Na Wa?

the former is fact, the latter is clearly a joke.

Hush, Sleep now. You are tired.

See Madoka is canon straight and has no love for Homura beyond basic friendship. Homura isn't special to her in any way.

She did everything wrong

I wish Sayaka would get be put into the game so our Sayakafriends can stop being so angry.

Just have a button that turns off the ability to pull her for the rest of us and we'll all be happy.

Work on that self esteem, Homura

Homura hate force is strong today anons

I don't hate Homura.
I hate people shipping a straight girl with someone she doesn't love.

But nobody is hating Homura here. Everyone knows Homura is Madoka's best friend.

God I hate Homura so much. I would give anything to rape her.
Imagine the glare she gives you as you thrust inside of her; shes completely silent, hatred in her eyes, as a single tear glides down her cheek.
God I'm hard already.

I'm not sure how I feel about raping the Homu

Mumi don't rape Hamuru

As expected of Mami-san.

I'm stealing this for future use.

>implying that Mami is a pervert

>implying mami isn't

Lies. She is a very proper person.

Yeah, very proper in killing her friends quickly

Mami is the mother of my children, I would know if she was a pervert or a rapist.

I would also kill my friends very quickly if I knew they were going to turn into monsters. We used to call that a Mercy Killing.

Doesn't madoka have a line of dialogue in game how Homura is only a friend and she wishes boys would send her love letters? Or am I misremembering?

Being proactive in killing witches is the height of propriety, it shows dedication to one's duty as meguca.

Are magical girls even capable of having children?

Anything is possible with magic user

iirc Madoka has a line calling Homura a precious friend, ending in "Right, Homura-chan?"
There's a different line where she mentions Hitomi and love letters, but I don't know the translation.

As long as all their organs are functioning properly for the entire course of the pregnancy, probably.

If Mami is the mother of your children and you haven't turned her into a pervert and/or a rapist yet, you've seriously failed at life.

yes.
Magical girls still have normal bodies that can be repaired with their magic.

AP is up

so even in this game Madoka makes it clear she doesn't have feelings for Homura at all? That's hilarious.

>Mami's magic power is putting things in bondage
>not a pervert
user is disgracing this thread with his house of lies

Unless you are messing with Yachiyo. Then she will make sure you won't walk again

This is Iroha, her mom, her two dogs, and some green bitch
Say something nice about them.

>mom
That's Iroha lover

Why aren't their hands touching

anime when

Maybe it's because they don't feel like holding hands, user.

dropped

They are private about their relationship

That slut Iroha isn't private about anything.

picked up

you all are fools. Megucas are on borrowed time at best, they don't see boys as anything other than sex objects, something to be raped by and play submissive to, but the only ones who will really understand a magical girls life is another girl. That's why friendship is a higher status among magical girls than even husband or wife. theyre someone you'd die to protect, you can meme all you want about husbands, but it's not qt boy crushes madoka is knocking a bow for at walmartnight, It's homura, it's sayaka, its her friends and family. the people she Ai yo's

Here, happy?

except Homura is in love with her and Madoka doesn't love her at all and doesn't consider her special

Do you have to do this?

i want this

Wew

now I know you're just memeing, Madoka definately think's homura is special. She says so in the anime and movies.

a bff, just like sayaka and hitomi and mami, who she killed. so not special at all.

I guess best friend is pretty special, yeah.
fuck off

I have it, its pretty great, but small.

are you the homer poster from lgbt?

>Magical girl
>letting herself be raped by or being submissive to a guy

are you the homu poster from lgbt?