/fhg/ - For Honor General GW2

Wide shot

Not enough order, too much havoc:>Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEVqPxKXi5w
youtu.be/WDlMml68tgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for if you don't own the season pass and choose Aramusha over Shaman you have no male sex drive

>when you parry the light attack spamming shinobi on 2 bars of HP

Reminder Law gets an extension.

Christ almighty, someone please tell me that the trap nerf isn't specific to tribute. I'm starting to lose my shit because of a bear trap that guarantees death because devs want to suck raider cock and tiddies.

>not wanting to play as an empowering masculine figure
>not wanting to mercilessly beat down all the waifu players and put them in their place
No, you just want to play as a qt grill because it makes your asshole tingle in a mysterious yet pleasurable way.

>tfw the skeletons had more character than the usual soldiers
I miss them

wait what, Conq couldn't GB Glad after a blocked heavy? That's interesting.

Don't get me wrong I think Conq getting a GB off of a heavy block is fucking stupid and needs to be removed, but I'm surprised to see that glad was immune for some reason.

>range increase
Should we care? Does it actually matter whatsoever?

Well, it would make his immunity to GB on heavy parries more consistent, and it might help his backstep heavy game a bit.

>reminder
Ronin will be a worse zerk but be spammed at launched, similar situation as cent but without cents gank potential
BRONIN meme will probably be real once people relize he's "shit"

Shaman will be good in 4s but bad in 1s relative to other assassins. Similar to laws gap between modes but less feat reliant.

>bronin meme
>the one brozerker shit poster who said it once
Your not him are you?
Or are you just so susceptible to herd mentality that you've already latched on

>shitty, needless redesign

Opinion discarded.

The part you clearly didn't figure out in the analogy is that it doesn't matter what the look is, the quality is unaffected (up or down).

US BROZERKERS poster, is that you?

Do people even still play FtD? I thought the dev was making another game now?

>kasa
>geta
>straw in mouth
>maybe sunglasses
>tozen tattoos

Waifu fags get fucked, Aramusha is the height of Bushido manly pop culture mythos.

DOUBLE WINK MEANS TWO NEW EXECUTIONS PER HERO

FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

thats how it usually works. otherwise me might just disregard everything that doesnt make sense as we please but wait, the game couldnt even happen then.

>literally waited till last week of season 3
Whatever. At least we get something

Does anyone miss halloween already? Does anyone think there'll be a Christmas event?

youtube.com/watch?v=rEVqPxKXi5w

i think you're gay

>BRONIN meme will probably be real once people relize he's "shit"

Don't start with this shit Brozeker fag. You aren't going to make it stick. Go to reddit if you want to force a meme.

Holy fuck, is this a retro gore thread?

And OP needs to work on not defiling his games

Dexterity was a mistake

Or double wink means they aren't coming for 2 weeks instead of 1.

Damien practically confirmed that in the season 4 trailer. Expect another Double XP event in round 1 of season 4 and a Christmas patch(soldiers are snowman skeletons) with another set of armor/paint drops.
youtu.be/WDlMml68tgs

Fuck you. Max payne 2 is a masterpiece. Best noir game.

Not him but he'll probably spam US BRONIN meme too if I had to guess.

tfw Body Count will be ass and Yama Uba will be ass. Traps are getting nerfed too so now Shinobi will be using Arrow Storm most likely...it's not that bad is it?

I like Bryan a lot, but I miss when he was more of a cool and quiet replicant for most of the time and his insanity slightly more subtle/dormant. He's become an exaggeration of himself. He's still awesome though.

Post 'em

I wanted to be as close to Henry V as possible, when that turned out to be literally impossible I just made sure I had the lions

Nice

>tfw /fhg/ is too shy to share their emblems
Lions looks good, left looks a bit off

man, if lolifag played LoL, he would be going crazy right now

Literally “ok” the feat. Only works if you have them distracted or cornered

See

>A-At least it's good at clearing minion site...r-right?

tfw tier 4 is outclassed by tier 2 feat for clearing minions...

I prefer the less plain outlines, but I like the bottom two (I may change the colour on the rose one a bit tho')

Can someone post v0.7 of NoR?

A controller works better for Doom. Although Goldeneye is a much better FPS game.

To be fair, if you hit someone with Arrow Storm and they stagger in the direction the waves are traveling in, it will continue to stunlock them to death with no escape.

Arrow storm is the worst of the airstrike feats and worse even than fire flask. They really should just speed it up so the volleys land in more rapid succession.
Gross, after smug anime no glad and pepe hunter fag ate a bullet I thought we would be free of attention whores at least until the new season starts. Nothing is more desperate than trying to force a meme.

What happened to the other thread?

Glad you liked it Mord. It was to draw.

I'm suspicious, but eceleb types have gotten preview copy access in the past pre seasons.

I don't want one. Unless it has ZZ Top and Daryl Hall & John Oates in its soundtrack.

Not in the land of the Rising Sun.

Bobby Ologun is a celebrity there, and makes a ton of cash while getting away with beating the shit out of random Japanese Fucking Shits, so I doubt he cares.

And you bet your ass it's going to have an OP as fuck perk deck and gun to make you drop your
last sheckels for this game.

Why the fuck is the afk timer so god damn forgiving? Literally more than half the fucking match it's a 4v3. I thought Ubi wanted to crack down on afk farmers.

One attack -4GDD Guilt 7 with a good multiplier

Fucking perfect for a Sleeping Lion, especially with Kairi EX before it for max DEF debuffs

Yeah yeah, calm your tits.

does this count? i'm editing a map i made a long time ago on an old hard drive.

That’s literally a screenshot from the last dev steam user. It was onscreen for like 2 seconds.

>just guards and walks foward
>already mid-fight so this has probably already happened twice now
>'WOW LOOK AT THIS 'BROZERKER' FAGGOT LOOK AT HIM WALKING BACKWARD AND NOT ATTACKING WHEN I'M BEING A JUST AS MUCH OF A FAGGOT TURTLE WOW'
Wardens.

What the fuck is going on with all these posts in the wrong thread. Is it an AI trying to learn human interactions or just dumb newfags?

Are you guys in the wrong general?

Maybe the autist spamming /gwg/ fucked up one of his bots.

i don't know, maybe it's characters

Well fuck me, I missed that. My dick is now rock solid. Though my soul will be completely crushed if it turns out that it was from some dev test build and the second new execute doesn't come for another 2-3 months.

Can we talk about all of this guys' posts? I mean would it be considered witch hunting? I love all of this guys' posts. Always the name of hero with no other details in the title. Is he baiting everyone? either way I love this guy.

Why release a game that's nothing like the planned thing? Bob is really fucking insane

Punching down is not a good look.

Look at the generals title anons.

Oh shit I was right.

THE CANCER'S SPREADING SHIT

What is this from they don't have the patch notes up yet and they only mentioned Lawbringer on stream

When an emblem like this gets reported what does Ubi do? Just reset the person's emblems? Do they just keep doing that? Kinda nutless, if they actually wanted people to stop they should give out temp bans or deduct steel.

Frankly I don't care if some 13 year old wants to use a swastika emblem and shit up chat, I just mute them and move on with life.

What is GW2? The fuck is this?

Fuck, what ass clown made this general and botched the title?

>ywn suck femraider's cock and titties

>ywn suck manraider's cock and titties

oh god someone put GW2 in the title of I recall the guild wars general has the issue where bots spam the fucking thing with off topic posts that not even the mods will stop

Veeky Forums is living hell

Guild wars 2. I'd link to their general but it seems to have died permanently & isn't even in the recent archive.
Basically a turbo-autist whose rich parents provide him with a stipend reached EXTREME-REEEEEE status and hired bots to spam copy-pastes in their general.
If he can't have it no one can kind of thing.
Seems the bots are still active and some cheeky fag's started putting GW2 in the titles of any generals he browses, sparking the bots' autonomous ire.

If we're doing some cross threads, let's bring in Etrain Odyssey to the mix.

I mean Etrian Odyssey has Highlander, Gladiator, Shinobi, and now a Shaman in their games.

>baldness
>sign of high testosterone

Sorry boyo Fire Emblem is more For honor like

>Nu-Laws going to be spamming nothing but top heavys even more now.
Just fucking delete this character holy shit. Complete shit in 1s unless on console and only good if being carried or has bombs in dom.
>HEY GUIZ LETS JUST KEEP LETTING LAW HAVE HIS STUPID AS FUCK IMPALE AND BROKEN FEATS, BUT LETS KEEP HIM COMPLETE SHIT WITHOUNT IT, OH BUT LETS INCREASE HIS TOP HEAVY RANGE.
Fuck these devs, if they're gonna make mundane changes like this atleast make his light after heavy the same speed if it misses as it is when it hits/gets blocked first
>t.rep 14 launch lawfag who is disgusted with how retarded law turned out.

gtfo Fire Emblem became main stream trash B)) EO is even more hipster and x10 weebier. real talk though, a FE X FH cross over would be pretty cool, though it'd never happen.

Abandon ship and make a new thread you fuckers. Whoever doesn’t have GW2 in the title is the one we stay in

>character-action

Hello yes I'm with the department of people who aren't stupid, I'm here to inform you that you need to stop using dumb terminology.

Thank you.

This's been going on for months.
Just no one's tried fucking with them till now I guess.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that devs made changes to feats to completely fucking ignored Knight's bombs and Lawbringer's feats. Cause Lawbringers are some of the biggest fucking babies and would have a bitch fit on reddit.

Does the bot spam all of them?
Or just picks one and spams till it's dead?

Absolutely doing this. I mean, what the fuck.

ABANDON SHIP

Naw Son. We Warhammer.

P4G > P3 > P4 > P5

>crystal beasts with no rainbow dragon
Come on Konami, make different character a roamer, not one you fully intend from the start to make unlockable

shag and scoob free

>mfw smashing cameras with strength aug dragon tooth

Also
>not learning how to avoid hug enemy blindspots for that sweet one hit lower back prod

USN because German and British BBs will teach you a lot of bad habits as a BB.

But if you already did go up the USN line, go British because it has slightly more utility than the German ones.

Ninja Spirit

The old thread died.

I can't tell if this is blogshit or not so subtle market research.

Final Fight SNES is nearly arcade perfect except you can't play as Guy, but only faggots pick Guy anyway.