What was the most American civilization before America?

What was the most American civilization before America?

Assyrians
>invade and commit attoricities against every neighbor.
>when everyone else is finally fed up with their shit and form a coalition to btfo them from existance: "w-we dindu nuffin!!! fucking haters !!111!!!!"

Name an unrequited atrocity America did to a neighboring country
The only major thing they did was wipe out the Native Americans, brutally

Name a single international coalition that has invaded the American heartland and wiped us out.

Atlantis.

Before? Probably Britain (duh), or if you want to get fancy, some Native American societies (I forgot who specifically) had developed systems of government that were pretty much a perfect republic.

Vote Hillary 2016

Yeah. And now we have a society 10x 'better' than the native americans ever did.

Yes we do. I though the "noble savage" meme is long dead.

The state they're in now is sad though. Everything they had to go through was pretty fucking rough.

I'm not sure why Canadians didn't have the same issues we did.

there's still plenty of time...
the parallel though is supposed to be how 'Murica always says "they hate us for our freedumbs" whenever someone gets pissed at them for the shit that they've pulled

Iriquois I believe

>I'm not sure why Canadians didn't have the same issues we did.
What are you talking about, the canucks treated their indians even worse than we did.

nah..I thought they both signed a bunch of treaties, and that was pretty much the end of it?

hahaha

Rome

The Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Switzerland easily

The Aztecs

The mongols

Aztecs.

ROMA INVICTA

Athens.
>yo, we're a democracy!
>btw we're taking your natural resources and calling it a coalition of the willing!

Pfff lol. You need to do some reading, junior.

Native from Canada here, shits pretty good. We get health insurance and can cross the border and work in the US if we want.

muh highway of tears

The US actually fought all those Natives in the West

In Canada, they got fucked over via treaty then had their kids taken away and put into missionary schools to try and suppress their culture

My name is Charles Stiles I'm with a company called Mystery Diners.

Thinking of moving to the US when Trump makes it great again

British Empire

Colonial England

Nicaragua (CIA death squads)

Cuba (US's red light district before Castro)

Mexico (stole half of it)

And that's just for starters.

damn we literally stir up the pot in the third world to keep a sort of wasps nest barrier going to keep competing world powers from basking in resources, along with all the other muscly world powers. we doin that today weve literally just been sprinkling weapons over iraq and syria I mean wtf do people think we're doing there? saving people by dumping guns on them? we're just trying to keep mr putin out of the honey pot. that's our honey, in the long run. it's not very nice.

>Mexico (stole half of it)
Considering how shitty Mexico turned out to be, this should be considered a blessing.

>be Mexico
>can't keep control of your own states
>provoke a war with a much stronger country over a wayward state
>get ass kicked to the Rio Grande
>lose the then useless desert to the north, get paid
>wait 200 years for white guilt to set in

'M-muh land!'

What was the first instance of checks and balances?

this

Stole half of mexico? If you're referring to California they barely even had it for that long at that point

The Abbasids. Really.

This

>losing a war
>stealing

"w-we dindu nuffin!!! fucking haters !!111!!!!"

we aren't giving it back, juan.

Obviously, Rome.

Rome.

>continuation of classic Greek culture, just as the US is a continuation of British culture
>preeminent economic and military superpower, never wanted to effectively rule the world but ended up doing so to defend its allies
>seen as gauche and low brow by many foreigners but very culturally dominant
>representative republic, US government was based on Republican Rome and US almost made Latin the official language of the USA
>multiethnic society unified by common culture and religious beliefs

Didn't they get destroyed by the Mongols?

>Polish Lithuanian commonwealth
>1 result
>Rome
>4 results

You people are idiots.

Plainsniggers just stay poor because they make a conscious choice to stay in their shitty reservations and refuse to seek out better places to live with decent education, clean water, and no extreme economic turmoil. All this just so they can continue practicing their watered down shadow of ""Traditional (TM)"" culture which could be practiced just as well in an urban backyard by a person with a job, rather in the middle of nowhere bumfuck wasteland where there are zero opportunities to live a decent life.

When America sends its people they're not sending their best. They're sending people with lots of problems and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing slavery, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some of them, I assume, are good people.

Sure, but that hardly justifies genocide. Not saying modern day americans should be blamed for this though.

mass invasions, slavery, massacres, imprisonment, flag-waving, bible thumping, overwhelming military and a sense of superiority?

I gotta go with colonial Britain

Not an argument

That's actually pretty good

rome

Which was originally spanish territory. Mexicans belong in the field shucking corn, not running countries.

It was the Swiss. They basically created their own confederation of cantons , and even today they value rule of law, democracy (including plebiscites), and mandatory arms-bearing for every male citizen.

Venetian republic.
>oligarchic
>driven by profit
>limited colonial empire
>civic nationalism

>be Santa Anna
>lose Texas revolution, try to disguise yourself as a common soldier and get captured
>sign treaty saying rio grande is the de facto border
>go home and throw a fit until you can raise enough support
>go back on your treaty and say the Brazos is the border
>willing to go to war over it
>bluff gets called
>lose half of your colonial holdings
>200 years later you still haven't learned

Letting you keep Baja California was a mistake.