What is wrong with maintaining white racial purity in Europe

despite the fact that East Asians are allowed to be homogenous

other non-western countries are allowed to be non-homogenous

yet white europeans have to have all these non-whites in our countries

Racial purity is a spook

Nothing

The contrary is called genocide tho

ok...but your perfectly ok with niggers in africa and gooks in asia maintaining their race

I bet there's not even one pure white person anymore

>White

Why should I care about other white people? Just because they share my skin tone? There's thousands of white people who would mug me, just like there's thousands of black and asian people who would also mug me. I have no loyalty to my skin colour.

I have solidarity only for people who share my struggle against the oppressive forces of rich capitalists.

Racial unity is a spook.
Pretty much anyone that has genes that originated in Europe since 30,000 B.C is pure white.

Because you are one of us user you are white so you should care about whites and not nonwhites.

Nope even balck have some white in them

I'm not even that white I'm 6% native
And maybe even a little balck because of ,y portugeuse

What exactly is "us?" Being white doesn't give us any bond; we don't share any ideas or ideals for being white, in fact some of the most vicious conflicts in human history have been predominantly between whites (the Balkan wars come to mind).

At least when he proposes unifying along class lines, they at least share a socio-economic class that could conceivably give them some common ground.

Right there with you brother.

Only American blacks, Africans are 100 percent nigger.
White is not skin color you fucking retard, use your brain and notice how we white people have a very specific cranial structure that makes our faces easy to differentiate between middle easterners and indians.

War is not the same as uncivilized criminal nonwhite violence user.

Europe hasn't been white for centuries user. Arab is the only pure race.

Retard

>70% of Western Europeans have Y-DNA that came into Europe from Central Asia (the stans) 6000 years ago

>are allowed to
By whom?

>Arab is the only pure race.

That's really fucking rude.

>White is not skin color you fucking retard

Most intelligence-based differences arguments are negligible once you account for education and class.

You know rednecks are still smarter than blacks right because rednecks are dumb but blacks are mentally retarded.

Whites are mentally retarded compared to Asians, by your logic.

>White Racial Purity
>Racial Purity

>A mix of Bedouins, Levantines, Turks, Persians and Berbers is the only pure race

Southern Europe has a slight admixture of West Asian DNA. This makes sense considering Greeks and Italians have been interacting with people along the Mediterranean coast for thousands of years while Germanics, Celts and Balts were busy spearing each other in twig huts.

No there's balcks in Africa which white in them. Like French

Arabs are gods first race you retard.

>No there's balcks in Africa which white in them. Like French

An infinitesimal minority

Weren't they the bastard children of Hagar?

Prove it

Adam and eve are Arab and god name ain't Hagar faggot

>Maintain white racial purity
2/3 of those countries aren't even white

No. There are many haplogroups that didn't originate in Africa and are found in Africans. R1b and J1 being two of them.

>White is not skin color you fucking retard, use your brain and notice how we white people have a very specific cranial structure that makes our faces easy to differentiate between middle easterners and indians.
pls post this at Veeky Forums so they can laugh at you, reddit

Its okay Ishmael, I know you feel bad God and Abraham abandoned you in the desert.

To death with you

At the end of the day if we were to make differences between races it would just be 2 races . People in sub-saharan africa and every other human outside of it. Africa alone has more genetic diversity then asia and europe together. Eurasians arent even fully human.

There is no measured difference in iq between races due to genetics.

>Pretty much anyone that has genes that originated in Europe since 30,000 B.C is pure white.

There is no such person.

>despite the fact that East Asians are allowed to be homogenous

If I were a citizen of an East Asian country, I would advocate against racial discrimination there.

>with niggers in africa
Yeah, south africa is so racialy pure, only black here.

No one cares about the "skin color" aside from the nutjobs. The real issue is getting your European culture and politics diluded and even subjugated by a vastly different one, that also happens to be of a different racial mix.

No this will not happen with a reasonable percentage of residents with foreign origins. But it can be a serious issue when said folks outpace you in birthrate and have an attachment to their home culture.

Thread makes me wonder why are Europeans obsessed with race while Far-East Asians are obsessed with ethnicity?

Curious

Why do you think those ate different things?

In Europe its White Vs. Black.

Its the Far-East its Mongol Vs. Chinese Vs. Japanese Vs. Korean Vs. Vietnamese Vs. Hmong Vs. Manchu Vs. Hakka etc

same for Asians in America. They see themselves not as Asian, but as their ethnicity first.

I mean why do you think race and ethnicity are different things?

who said europeans arent obsessed with ethnicity

do you know how many ethnicities there are in europe and what kind of shit they have all done to each other?

no, in america its white vs black, in europe its much more complicated set of relations

And white americans also saw themselves as irish american, german american, etc. Only recently has the single white culture appeared. If we were to let the asians live here in USA for a few hundred years they might start thinking of themselves as asian americans instead of Japanese americans or chinese americans.

>What is wrong with maintaining white racial purity in Europe
>white racial purity
It's a bullshit concept. You won't find two white supremacists who will agree on who's white and who isn't.
You talk of Asia, but asians don't want to stay homogeneously yellow, they want to stay ethnically homogeneous. A han and a japanese are gonna discriminate against each other as hard as they would against any white.
And I don't need to tell you of how internally divided and hateful niggers are, do I?
Now, if you asked what is wrong with maintaining ethnically homogeneous european countries, my answer is: nothing whatsoever. That said right and wrong are spooks and the only things that matter are the willingness and capacity to do something, which by and large euros appear to have lost (tho hopefully they might regain it soon).

race is a spook