Why is Ethereum getting shilled literally everywhere? ((((they)))) are behind it, right?

Why is Ethereum getting shilled literally everywhere? ((((they)))) are behind it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

wallet.mycelium.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So far it has some serious correlation to bitcoin. Whenever Bitcoin goes down, Eth goes up, and viceversa. This means people are trading between the two significantly, and could lead to what some call "the flippening."

ETH could gain 300% its value in a second if major BTC investors switch, and this is very possible due to the upcoming BTC fork.

Now's a risky time to be in crypto. Shit's volatile right now and lots of changes are happening fast. If you get on the wrong side of if you could sustain some pretty heavy losses.

yea there will be a flipping point when everyone diarrhea shits into eth, it will be worth like 2k and btc will be like 300-500.

This. It's not some shitcoin, but a real alternative. The "flippening" idea is possible, but it could go either way at any time - back and forth forever even.

Ethereum to Bitcoin, is Wendys to McDonalds. Galaxy to an iPhone. Some may argue one to be greater than the other, but in reality for everything great there is another competitive and arguably equally as great alternative.

Take from this as you will, but it's a legitimate alternative when it comes to investing in internet data. Each has it's own strength and purpose for future use.

I personally doubt it will happen that way. I've measured the way BTC drops and Eth rises and whenever 100 dollar worth of BTC drop, Eth only raises 5 or 7 dollars. ETH has no limit and currently the miners behind ETH are demolishing the price because the block reward is huge.

BTC investors probably know this and will not jump unless a limit is set. They will see their BTC disappear before their eyes if they change to ETH

Wtf is this "Ethereum is more than a currency" meme btw? I keep reading about all these random projects which has nothing to do with cryptocurrency suddenly being "built on Ethereum".

WTF IS GOING ON REEEEEEE

ethereum is the network
ether is the coin that is used as a fee to run stuff on the network

stuff like smart contracts, these smart contracts can use their own crypto called tokens, but all of this uses the ethereum network to run it and uses ether as payment or the fee to do the calculations that fee is called gas equal to the computation power required

>why is a popular shitcoin with an enormous market cap being shilled everywhere?
>there's no explanation except The Jews
You fucking moron. There are thousands of people who stand to gain if more people jump on.

heres a better summery:

Ethereum is the network that new crap can be written on

Ether or ETH is the gas that powers the network of other tokens (coins) and smart contracts

Iphones are better than androids. Wendys has good chili but mcdonalds has a better menu imho. Mcdonalds has lots of deserts and beverages that wendys lacks.

Imo wendys is more like a black berry and mcdonalds is an iphone.

>Ethereum to Bitcoin,
>Galaxy to an iPhone

it's galaxy to a cb radio

top kek
so true btc is like your granny racing that fast nigger from jamacia that can make anyone as fast as him and even stronger

sounds like globalism to me tbqhf

>not profiting off jews and nwo
>not using that money like drumpf to fight them
??????

Why is Ethereum so cheap if it's literally Bitcoin 2.0? REEEEEEEEE IM CONFUSED

because the business (((jews))) update called metropolis is that will allow banks and microsoft to utilize the ethereum network comes out in the next 2-3 months

>he learned the hebrew alphabet
>that means he's a soros shill

also it has the second highest market cap at 4trillion btc is at like 19trill and the next is like 400mill

>trillion
Yeah son

sorry i meant gorrillian

I think all these altcoins are going up to set the bait.
Attract the attention of as many people as possible, make them drop money on it and ride the pump.
Then, when they think it's enough to retire, just collectivelly dump all the coins.
I believe this because I would do this.
You've been warned.

You have some unfathomably shit opinions.

These are terrible opinions.

I've thought about this too. That jew bankers are infiltrating the crypto community and making it grow, then one day crash everything, forever killing crypto and forcing everyone back on fiat currency.

Anyone else worried about the fact eth makers can just "print" more coins at will?

Cryptoshills are nothing more than cucks who fell for the pump n dump and are desperately trying to get others to fall for it.

Go back to /pol/ where all the other people are who hate things they're too dumb to understand

suckers who bought the top and are getting increasingly nervous because they know it's never going to get back up there

t. globalist

>Shit's volatile right now
t. newfag

>this fucking guy

gotta agree. shits way too risky right now. usually we can all rely on cryptocurrency as the bedrock of a stable investment portfolio, but now is NOT the time to buy in. theres just too much volatility.

kek

So it takes 3-5 days to buy if I don't already have an account ? What's the best website in your opinion?

>not investing in something backed by jews and still in the early stages

Do you hate money OP?

what's the best way to invest? just create a Kraken account and buy shares? it's my first time be gentle

Easiest way for a noob would be Coinbase, you can just buy ETH directly for USD and you don't have to deal with crypto exchanges

You're the kind of guy who didn't buy BTC when it was $45 ;)

it still takes 4-5 days tho which sucks

True but if you don't have any crypto at all it's going to take a few days to get anything. You could try localbitcoins for instant fulfillment but that place seems sketchy as fuck to me at least

I can recommend Bitstamp, at least from Europe, but as I understand it, it's open to US customers too.
Bitstamp, like all major exchanges, will require you to identify yourself first, to comply with Anti-Money-Laundering regulations.

There's also the Mycelium Android wallet with a built-in local trade market.
wallet.mycelium.com/

It's free.

I used it once to sell Bitcoin. I was nervous as fuck, meeting in a McDonald's with cash on the table. The dude was perfectly nice though and the transaction went through.

im a total noob and i just bought 10.0 ETH through coinbase, it says they'll arrive in 7 days. is that 5 for verification and 2 for the transaction?

>check market for ETH
>A bunch of "sells" all at the exact same price just went through
The bots are fucking doing it again.