Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1494: Innocent Lovers Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! Current Events
JP: UR Dia Scouting
EN: KananMaru SM

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjw2bj5isZQ
time.is/
my.mixtape.moe/ejjsdx.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For canon lovers!

song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=yjw2bj5isZQ

Cute

Will EN get nakayoshi match before bang dream's EN release?

So cute~

Not gonna lie, nu-male here and my favorite raibu is Maki.

Based

>t. falseflagger

Technical at :54
time.is/
MMR ~22k
No need to be nervous.

aquors a shit

Sandouichi on suicide watch

We know, hagfag

Episode 5 was a fucking mistake. Why forcing a ship that isn't popular at all? I rather have Kemun episode than this.

Nice FULL COMBO!

Speak for yourself.

We know, Lantis, Sunrise, and Bushiroad

Which set is this from? I want it

What the fuck was the point of today's episode?

Y-you too!

Yay I'm number 1!

I hate Sunrise

Riko being the homewrecker and stealing You's girl, again.

I hate Sunshine

Make sure to do the new step up scouting!

Flips blown the fuck out

yoshiriko

>83%
Don't worry, japs don't like them too

For canon.

Riko was a mistake.

Technical at :07
time.is/
MMR ~22k
Only FULL COMBOs allowed.

Cute gays

One of my /llsifg/ friends removed me. I'm sad. I hope nobody else abandons me.

For true canon

Never mind don't do it. My pull was decent but it's all ugly initial cards.

Throwing a bone to YoshiRikofags, forced crap for "character development" and half assed attempt to shoehorn references from seiyuu and dengeki material.

Why is Lin so perfect?

>rolling for hags outside of birthdays
You only have yourself to blame

Truer canon.

point? lol this is your first CGDCT anime? xd

this kills the flip

>idolm@ster is hetsh-

Hope 1500 thread will be aqours thread

I thought flips were the original yoshirikofags? What happened?

First! Nice.

30 gems for a 10+1 isn't a bad deal. I'm not going to roll the 2nd year or 3rd year step ups though.

Get you next time!

Smart.

my.mixtape.moe/ejjsdx.webm

So we have these two for the ending, does that mean we will have less than 13 episodes?

Why?

Mijuku Sleeper Random at :17
time.is/
MMR ~22k

>9 endings for 9 girls
It's doesn't mean anything.

I found an improved Dia on futaba.

M-MUH

*unzips*

We had 9 endings for 9 girls with mose and 4 endings with songs. So either we have less episodes or more songs as endings.

aqours beatmaps are awful!!

I guess that the next insert songs will be used instead as the ED for some episodes so they are just saving space.

They're good on random. I don't haver FC for one of the songs even with 120+ plays.

That was fun!

>aqours beatmaps are too hard
Have you tried getting good?

>"Here's the receipt for your extra large order of mikans!"

The season has always been confirmed to have 13 episodes. It'll either reuse some of the EDs or have more insert songs instead.

please stop

Good game!

Well done, well done. HOWEVER

Getting good is hard when you're listening to worse songs.

Nice FULL COMBO!

That was fun!
My LP is empty though.

I will not stop until your kind is exterminated

Most of their beatmaps lack of rhythm, it feels like they don't even try anymore

I don't know how am I supposed to feel.

Riko's harem is the best.

tech at :33
23k MMR

i won't surrender, i'll fight back with all i got!

That's because they aren't trying. They're just biding their time until All Stars.

Fuck off flip

The Aqours beatmaps are fun to play, unlike a lot of the early ยต's ones that feel like pure note spam.

Come on, this is only true for master songs.

This episode is pure kino.
Hanamaru being out to the right and Mari being in the 3rd year sub unit means there will be a Hanamaru and Mari episode.
Not necessarily together, ZuraRuby, ZuraDia, ZuraKanan, MariHane or MariRiko are all possible combinations.
Mari might take being taken out of the 3rd year unit badly and that sets up the episode.
Laelaps (mythology) signifies Yoshiko as the greater dog (Canis Major the brightest star) and Mari as the Teumessian fox (Canis Minor also know as the lesser dog)
Nocturne (Chipon) signifies Riko being the keeping the Guilty Kiss duo in check and makes them both work with her compositions, she is the constellation Orion the hunter and also Maera, a dog owned by Icarius of Athens.

Meanwhile Zura might not feel comfortable in the Azalea unit, the Azalea flower represents temperance, elegance but also fragility and toxicity.
Maybe some family issues or Hanamaru does not view herself as feminine.

The Yoshiko dodging the You question is also setup for Jimo Ai since Yoshiko respects and looks up to You.
You will feel taken back a little by it and realize she's been to quiet and not assertive, that sets up ChikaYou which in turn setups ChikaRiko or ChikaRikoYou since Riko will feels she has gotten in the way of ChikaYou.

What are you talking about? The expert beatmaps are generally very good. I think the master ones seem lazy.
Which expert Aqours songs do you dislike?

>rhyhtm lack
lmao kids don't know what to blame these days

Didn't get shit

Same.
:40

Step ups have not been good to me recently

>The Yoshiko dodging the You question is also setup for Jimo Ai since Yoshiko respects and looks up to You.
Imagine how can someone modify the perceived reality just to reach this conclusion.

Did anyone else's life points just glitch out for a second?

I had 10 points shaved off that later reappeared for no reason

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Love Live! Sunshine. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of J-Pop and idols most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also the show's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into it's characterisation -it's personal philosophy draws heavily from classic bands such as Yellow Magic Orchestra and Southern All Stars. , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Love Live! Sunshine truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ruby's existencial catchphrase "Gangaruby," which itself is a cryptic reference to Seiko Matsuda third single,"Kaze wa Aki Iro". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kazuo Sakai's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an Aquors tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I don't think Yoshiko is that close to You yet, and probably just do not want to disturb her.

DST change

Nice FULL COMBO!

Riko-chan...

Your FULL COMBO was pretty nice, too!
:47

Holding hands with Riko

>Riko is so alpha that she is simultaneously with Chika, Yohane and Shiitake

ITT we try to summon elifag