League of Legends General - /lolg/

where's the fucking thread edition

First for Crusader Mordekaiser

So how long until Bang is publicly executed?

ok so there is a thread but it says /lolig/ so fuck that shit

xth for wanting to cum on Zoe's midriff.

this is what i wanted to avoid

What champion pisses you off the most?

>where's the fucking thread
Here

>ekko jg is 1/9
>build runeglaive + protobelt into lich bane
>"ekko why didnt you go tank?"
>"i don't play tank ekko"

>/lolig/
nty faggot

>your teammate who carried you but finished with

What is Sonas cup size?

someone play with me. im gold and bored. dibs on mid. name is TyraƱt

>have reported 8 people today
>have received 7 instant feedback reports

Is this what God feels like?

obviously you are not from LAS

lolg red pill me on why skt didnt ban or pick malzahar

Have you ever gotten banned for toxicity my white friend?
Personally, if i stay silent all game or flame the shit out of my teammates i never get any warnings, and i've never gotten any instant feedback

DR MUNDO
I'M PILTOVER

Found dead in the morning in front of the nearest samsung shop, with 'SELLOUT' carved on his forehead

give me a reason not to spam veigar mid

If you pay close attention you'll see that Faker won the lane the 3 games and Crown could barely keep up, Malzahar was not the problem, the problem is that Crown knew from the get go he was gonna get destroyed by Faker, so instead of going toe to toe with the best player in the world Crown did the smart thing and played ultra safe and picked on Faker shit teammates instead and focused on his teamfight advantage, even if they banned Malzahar theres a lot more picks that are super safe in lanning phase and good teamfighters so no use in wasting a ban like that, on top of this the meta was literally ''ADC's boosted by Ardent'' which means even if Faker had a lead (which he did in 2 consecutive games) it meant shit because he was not the ADC

>my white friend
im from argentina aswell my white aryan master race friend

yes i got banned for both being toxic and trolling (inting) but i made it totally obvious

anyways ive reported a million trolls, follow them on op.gg and riot doesnt ban them :))))

LAS is literally the worst lol servers, community is shit and rioters are shit

gg

>enemy team gets the brilliant idea of swapping their mid and top
>swap ours to match
>play ring around the rosie for 25 fucking minutes until our adc is top our mage is bot and our tank is mid
>win because the enemy team cant keep up with us right clicking different lanes

give me one reason not to feed every time my adc gives up first blood

veigar is literally stage 5 terminal cancer but i had success vs him as kassadin, i always go cleanse tho

>TSM MikeYeung

Fuck, do I have to root for TSM now?

Junglers exist.

Ok real talks. I watch a lot of pro matches and shit and I'm wondering, do you think that they calculated all the damage and shit they make or do they play more by instinct, playing so many matches that they perfectly know the amount of damage they are going to receive and deal. I remember seeing a match of Faker dominating with Vlad, no high skill ceilings or shit, they guy just perfectly knew how much he's gonna deal and receive. What do you think is the method?