Why are women so much better looking today than the ones in black and white photos and from the 80s or before?

Why are women so much better looking today than the ones in black and white photos and from the 80s or before?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying

splendid

Increased estrogen levels in water and various chemical products

Incidentally also why men are weaker and more feminine

Better makeup.

that's your opinion

Teddy roosevelts daughters hot, and she was a total slut.

More cameras and more makeup.

photoshop filters

Protip: they aren't.

Cuz they look more like your mom and less like your grandma

Extreme lighting and bloom, show me some candid shots

WHY DID THEY KILL HER LADS

>implying again

I don't think any exist of Unity, except extremely bad quality ones.

Audrey Hepburn is the most beautiful woman that ever lived and you can say nothing to change the fact.

honestly that facial structure is a lot more robust than of many dudes today

wtf are they putting in the water are the /pol/ memes real?

They can afford makeup.

>Why are *men so much better looking today than the ones in black and white photos and from the 80s or before

They already had dollfaced beautiful women even back in pre-photography eras.
But you have try hard to find even one good looking man from then as opposed to today

What's wrong with that we have what we like like you like BBC and I like redheads

>Great grandmother of the king of Spain

Which king?

They're not really, the standards just changed so the women now look super hot to you because they're from your era and they look like what you think hot bitches are supposed to look like. Also photography became so common that now every hot bitch is brought to the forefront. You can pretty much take infinite photos of a girl until you find that angle that makes her look exceptionaly hot.There are industries literally dedicated to photographing the hottest bitches in the world and showing them to you. Furthermore, the more hot bitches you see, the more you internalize what a hot bitch is supposed to look like, creating sort of a standard that can be replicated over and over again and that reinforces itself.

Also, I guess makeup and better living conditions (meaning health, minor surgeries, braces and the like) have artificially improved the quality of the stock too. It can't be ALL social.

Wrong princess.

Testosterone levels have been falling massively in modern men it's not a conspiracy, studies have confirmed it and they account for the aging populations as well

Was it autism?

>a lot more robust
>what is lighting and make up

>Hot Bitch

Stop talking like a negro

I am a negro.

No black man post on the chon

>that filename
fucking kek

Regardless; this is a history board. There are better descriptors to use that will convey your point. There is no reason to inject your identity on an anonymous history board and by typing like that people will assume you're stupid. I appreciated your point either way

What's your bitch ass gonna do about it, cuatro Satan?

No wonder leonor is so qt

B R A C E S
R
A
C
E
S

I wonder how old she'll be when she gets BLACKED for the first time

She is Spanish royalty not British

I assume that's part picture is part of a set, user.

There's been a lot of improvement in nutrition and health so that a greater percentage of the population manage to avoid things like malnutrition and other diseases that can mar a person's mind and body. On top of that technology has become so cheap and widespread that there's been a commercialization and nowadays democratization of beauty standards. What used to be something restricted to women of class and prestige is now available to anyone with a camera/camera phone or a few bucks to pay a professional photographer. And what used to be restricted to a small market of the upper class is now branded and marketed to as many people as possible, selecting for standards that are favored by as many people as possible.

Finally modern makeup and fitness go a long way.

u need some pussy control.

Those teeth tell otherwise.

She is a kid

Basic bitch.

A lack of manual labor.

The average girl today lives a life comparable to a noblewoman of the 1700s or earlier.

so she'll get MOORED

The cuck gene is only present in northern europeans lets not forget an english royal got cucked by an egyptian man and the secret service had to assasinate the princess and her lover.

This and only this is the most significant factor at play.

This thread/

Better quality photos and/or less corny hairstyles.

Lack of vitamin K2 (don't mistake with vitamin K1, colloquially known as vitamin K).

But cornrows are pretty popular these days

>Why are women so much better looking today than the ones in black and white photos

privilege

It's terrible.

More examples of attractive women to pick from, since there are photos of way more women.

implyig

Who is this?

2/2

>yfw there will never be another Maude Adams and you'll never meet her

your new goddess

u wot

More estrogen in everywhere, that's why we are a lot less manly than our forefathers.

>wtf are they putting in the water are the /pol/ memes real?

It's not something that is being done deliberately, it's just unregulated pollutants. Like how we used to put lead in our gasoline and it made everybody slightly more erratic and violent.

It's not a conspiracy, it's a side effect of injecting hormones in animals to make them grow faster, instead of just breeding more animals.

Your forefathers looked like sows. Men are more human-masculine looking today.

this guy said exactly that in a speech a few years ago and is still ridiculed

>instead of just breeding more animals
Hormones makes meat cheaper to produce.
Breeding more animals in parallel requires more area to keep the animals, and the longer time to grow means more feed per animal.

THIS IS VERY VERY >VERY< VERY! IMPORTANT
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

FREE JULIAN, SIGN THE PETITION,
his freedom will set new standards for international politics, this is important to keep moving forward and making sure the clinton machine and its friends are buried.
this was only possible thanks to julian.
kek works through julian.
>THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

She is a squid

You're retarded. They giving them grow hormones not sex hormones.

Its connected.

Holy shit what a qt

It might be just your perception.

Not necessrily and not just one sex or even human hormone.

This. I could probably pass as a woman if I grew out my hair and got a tit job.

I could probably make bank as a trap.

All the women pictured from the olden era must have been rich enough to afford photography, which was a luxury. In fact most of the ones posted are royals or close to it. The reason the girls are hotter today is because we no longer are stuck with the rich ones.

Not this, adrogyny isn't anything new.

I have a theory that it's due to our getting less physical activity, but everything I'm basing that off is anecdotal so I'm not going to present it as definitely being the truth, just an idea I'm playing around with

>thread/

The kids today do not know

Yeah right

Your image is out of date. No one considers the figures on the top "hot" anymore. Nowadays it's all about that Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Ashley Graham kind of figure.

Modern women fit the modern idea of beauty? No fukin way

Autism, the post.

>how to spot slack- jawed numale beta bitch - the post

>it's a conpiracy it's not my shitty genes
Let me guess, you guys are manlets too?

I want to court this fine lady.

Rekt

Grand Duchess Maria as a child.

Such a waste

She isn't even that pretty.

I don't know why people rave about here so much.

She was a solid 8.5, plus royal blood.

tastes have changed in attractiveness
cameras are more common and available to a larger pool of attractive women

And the award for Best Filename goes to . . .

She really wasn't. She's like a 6 even by my own low as fuck Anglo standards.

THIS is what a proper Russian qt looks like.

Attention whore in your picture is not Russian.

She is a pureblooded child of the first Russian empire.

Bad joke

>British royalty being Greek and German.

was actually for you

>Scarlett Johannsen

>not even posting a good image of her