/digi/ - Digimon General

Shopping Edition

Previous thread Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/
Jewbook.com/Delethismon/
youtube.com/watch?v=KWEz63w0l4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SonxcvNVkSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Haru and Yuujin having the perfect relationship.

Let's try something:
POST BEST GIRL

Stacymon

Digimon Linkz was released fairly recently right? I read it's similar to Heroes, is that true? Is it a gatcha game as well? I feel like getting into it.

My goal is creating some waifumons I enjoy (Angewomon, Mastemon, Ophanimon, Ladydevimon), how difficult will it be getting these? Gameplay is secondary to me, if anything I'm the type to make my favorites work after grasping gameplay.

>25 seconds apart meaning two Harufags
Goddamn it. We are never escaping this cancer. Fuck Haru and fuck Yuujin.

Easy to get those. Except mastemon, her event hasn't started yet so you can't get her.

It has a gacha, yes.

Pure perfection. All other girls cannot compete. Best boy married her and knocked her up four times for a reason. This is the true queen of /digi/.

Behemon and Zizmon when?

Remember the score fuckers.
lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/

>Favorite Digimon season: 34.6% Adventure, 34% Tamers, 10.5% Appmon, 9.9% 02
>Least Favorite Digimon season: 27.7% Frontier, 24.6% Hunters, 18.8% Xros Wars, 15.2% Tamers
>Favorite Leader: 39.8% Taichi, 18.3% Takato, 14.1% Haru, 11% Masaru
>Least Favorite Leader: 30.4% Daisuke, 26.7% Tagiru, 13.1% Taiki, 12.6% Masaru
Appmon haters ETERNALLY BTFO

>Favorite Appli Driver: 41.9% Haru, 25.8% Eri, 16.1% Astra
>Least Favorite Appli Driver: 39.3% Yuujin, 32.1% Astra, 14.3% Rei
>Favorite Appmon Buddy: 38.7% Hackmon, 32.3% Offmon, 12.9% Tied with Dokamon/Musimon
>Least Favorite Appmon Buddy: 40% Musimon, 26.7% Offmon, 23.3% Dokamon

Anti Harufags BTFO

;)

Not Behemon, but close.

>Ed Elric plays Kiriha in the dub

So, how do I go about that then? Hope for a Tailmon pre-evo in my initial roll or something?

It has gacha, but it's not the main focus like most games. If you truly don't care about the actual gameplay you can get any non mega super easily, and megas come from advents.
There's an event right now that you can trade in tickets that you get from logins for mega fragments. Lucky for you Ophanimon is on that list, so you can get all the mons you mentioned immediately except for mastemon.
If you want to care a little bit about the game, I'd recommend rerolling (takes about 40m for as many nox instances as your pc can handle) to get 2-3 major leader skills from the leader skill banner.
Digis captured from Link points (free currency) only have 5 chip slots, while ones pulled from premium currency banners have 10 slots. You'll get around 1200 stones really easily though, so that's 60 digimon with 10 slots if you choose to spend them now rather than saving.

Xros Wars>Frontier>Savers01>Tamers>02

Not sure where I'd put Appmon. It's crappy. The writers, designers and their supervisors/executives deserve a severe beating and a lifetime ban from the business. But the show had a few outstanding pros here and there that made it more enjoyable than perhaps even 01 and Savers.

Your taste are fucking awful. Like legitimately. I hope you are a fucking troll.
Xros Wars was fucking awful save for DarkKnightmon, Shoutmon, and the 3 Bagra Commanders.
Frontier had possibly one of the worst cast and equally bad character development for the main cast like XW.

Consider suicide.

Interesting, thanks for your response. So Nox is the emulator handling the game currently then? Other than the ease to reroll, is there anything else that makes it recomended to play it on pc instead of on mobile?

It's a little easier to join co-op rooms on pc.
Other than that it's just preference and botting.

>name doesn't contain -mon
Pfft, next you'll tell me Ouryuken is a digimon.

You'll get Mastemon eventually

I finally decide to listen to the audio CD drama for Tamers
>listen to it, so far so good
>Ruki pops up, time for best girl to be snarky
>makes a comment about Jian and Takato being on a date
>get flashbacks to Appmon
>but then I'm reminded that this is the straightest season in Digimon so it was just a joke

I think I have PTSD from the gayness that was Appmon. I wonder if the rest of the CD will cure it. I might need to rewatch Savers.

Go to growlmon.net, see what digis evolve into what you want.

Xros Wars

>Small cast of interesting characters
>The humans are more than empowering cheerleaders
>You don't have to sit through half a series of fugly abominations until the main mon starts looking cool
>Digimon weren't limited by their level
>Problems aren't solved only by becoming stronger
>Armies dynamic was fun
>Best musical score in the franchise

Frontier

>Great digimon designs
>The humans are not at all empowering cheerleaders
>Better fights
>Was gritty at times but not edgy

>Consider suicide.

Okay! Hmmm...nope.

I'd like Vikemon a lot more if it actually looked like this in the games and other official artwork. Its face and eyes are too round in other media and they make it look fat.

Best girl, best tits, best ass

Goddamn spic Facebook is funny when it comes to Digimon.

My list is a bit similar

Adventure > Xros Wars > Savers > Frontier > 02 > tamers

:3

What a slut, she's one step away from spreading open her legs to receive hot dickings.

They say demons are sin incarnate, but it is the divines the ones who are the ones most bound by their desires.

just a question, why it seems digimon is especially popular among Spanish-speaking audience?

Anime is still very popular in Iberian speaking areas, way much more so than in the West. So Digimon experiences that extra love.

thanks user

My biggest issue with Adventure is that it had too big a cast and couldn't manage them. Even as a stupid little shit I was still aware that it was dragging on too much in the first episode where it introduces all the kids and later all the digimon evolve to Rookies in order to fight Kuwagamon. And half the kids and most of the digimon didn't even have passable personalities.
Frontier didn't have a superb cast or anything, but it cut the cast down from 14 people to 5, leaving more time for each character to develop and shine. By shine I mean fight non-curbstomp battles as armored humanoids.

Btw does Junpei kinda remind of Eric Cartman to anyone else? Fat kid with a particular voice, manipulates others to feel better about himself (initially), his jumpsuit's colours match Cartman's trademark hat.

Yeah no problem. To show you how crazy it is there, Dragonball is basically a religion in much of Latin America. It's why the Gohan Blanco meme came about.
In fact, I impressed a lot of my friends in grade school because I already knew how Dragonball Z ended way before them since I watched the Latin American dub, Toonami was late as fuck to get to the ending.

Tamers=Adventures > Saviors > Frontier > Appmon > S2.
Never seen Xros

Give me more or give me sauce

Jewbook.com/Delethismon/

We got a god-tier dub directly translated from japanese, so we didn't get PizzaCrustmon or Nimoy shenanigans.

Oops, this
was meant for you

>basically /digi/

>Delethismon
>think is just a ruse
>it exists
My sides.

Hola pedro

>the jogress one
Kek

Censoredmon

Thanks bro. I am Mexican, Nahua in fact.

So this is the power of BR.

Tri: Simpsons Edition

Chuckled

>Mr. and Mrs. Matsuda, there's nothing to get worried about. The franchise can be intimidating for a little boy
>especially for one with so many and easily noticeable homosexual tendencies such as yours.

Except Takato is the straightest you fuckers

Wait for the joke bro.

>Get 6 fragments for Kuzahamon
>Had to leave for my cell was dying
>Went back event ended

Fuck this and all, should I redem a voucher for the 7 fragment and maybe make an Awakening +1 Kuzahamon? Or should I waot till they repeat the event and the fragment appear in the exchange store?

top kek

>warning maybe triggering to some on /digi/

We /Alter-BR/ now

I think I rather take the homoposting over the pedroposting.
Is this what DBS general feels like?

t. Fujo

THIS IS THE BEST ONE, ALL ARE SHIT COMPARED TO IT

Be My Light was not that good, and is probably the gayest Digimon song ever written.

One of the Harufags is a guy from one of the fb pages that I'm pulling this shit from.

>gayest Digimon song ever written
No shit, the song is about Haru and Yuujin's relationship.

feck I'm playing cyber sleuth and have too many ultimates I want to evolve, they dont all fit in my party
also why are all the coolest digimon virus types? my party is hella unbalanced

This is for the Huanglongmonfag.
They made this just for you.

fuck off shitskins

t. fujoshit landwhale

>if you don't like my underage trash you're a faggot/fujo

How about instead of bitching, you come up with some fresh content for this fandom? You may not like it, but that's what pretty much everyone else does on Veeky Forums (or fuck the rest of Veeky Forums for that matter), Stephen. We don't do it because we are pretty much a dead franchise with lazy faggots.

Where are people finding all these images?

>that jogress and xross
>that x-antibody
fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=KWEz63w0l4Q

Less than a month and 2 weeks until HM is out in Japan!

Digimon World 3 or Digital Card Battle?

without yuugo/aiba fuckery or suedo deciding to peace out, what tier would the mother eater be on?
youtube.com/watch?v=SonxcvNVkSo

buffyta is my wife

Some BR fanpage on Jewbook

Card battle

There is only one answer and it will be the same forever.

savescumming for tactician usbs sure is fun