Cute Zoe Edition

Old: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtu.be/y8OtzJtp-EM
strawpoll.me/14321406/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brand is my favorite champion

What champions will SSG pick for their skins?

Eagerly awaiting pre-season. Hoping the new rune system somehow makes me a better player. I know this won't be the case, but I'll mentally remind myself of this everyday to the point I actually believe it

I'll blame my team, the meta, Riot, any and everything that doesn't force me to comfort the fact that I, as a player, haven't improved, nor want to. I'll take every lose not with dignity, but as a means to avoid confronting my flaws in game. I'll pin this unwarranted rage and sadness up until it begins manifesting itself into my daily life. At attempts of solace by any close friends or family member I'll merely distance myself from, ignore, or berate this for somehow now understanding my blight.

Because how could they? How could they understand what they'd view as some trivial matter? And oh look... they've become another obstacle for me to have to deal with. I no longer see them as a friends, but as the very thing I've come to detest. I shut myself off, hoping it all goes away. Hoping that it magically works itselt out one day. But as I have come to expect... it doesn't. So I'm left wallowing in the very sorrow I had sought to be relied of.

Worst thing about it? I don't feel mad anymore. I don't sad or alone...

I feel nothing.

Being a pedo is bad, mkay

is this one ok

>tfw no vastayan slave gf

xth for killing all lolis and loliposters

>/lolig/
you cheeky cunts
who /donewiththeseason/ here?

So how long until Bang is publicly executed?

I'm reserving my judgment on Zoe being cute or a pixar monstrosity for when her splash art comes out. In game models are deceiving.

Xth for gassing OPs like this one.

BEST SKIN COMING TRHOUGH

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

What champion pisses you off the most?

did the lulufag drop her for zoe?

>Warwick STILL doesn't have a police skin
Uh... Lolbabs?

almost there

the new pedobait champ that's ruining OPs

I love jungle Riven, my cute and perfect wife!!!!

>tfw no qt petite gf

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>tfw no petite, barefoot, exposed midriff, loli gf

I hope your wife brings much happiness to you, user!
And you to her! :3

>Zed tries to facecheck a bush
Kha is pretty fun desu.

3 champs
4 tags
1 doujin

Hard mode: include your feelings of Season 7

>go to ward river
>want to place the ward the furthest it can while being in the bush
>place it
>enemy jungler is there
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

isn't calling a loli petite kind of redundant though?

there are fat lolis e.g. lulu

soon, he deserves it for what he did to our cinnamon bun faker

Cancleed and shitty anyway

yes

never liked lulu

with*

>tfw no cute wife daughterfu

;_;

Kha is the most alpha champ. I had a list of reasons why in the last thread but it got deleted

>Ezreal
>Caitlyn
>Vi

femdom, foot worship, trap, latex

>/lolig/
A joke doesn't become funny if you repeat it 50 times.

>Got this skin from hextech

>tfw no tight dragonpussy gf

Yare yare daze.

>shitty
>most broken thing in the game
yeah okay

xth for if you're posting here instead of reporting and posting in the other thread you're part of the problem, just like you were when lulutards were fucking the op

Publicly executing pedos with Caitlyn

How do you build the new urgoD? Cleaver, then what?

[you]

>trying to deny /lolig/
nice try fag

I want to MATING PRESS those dragons.

Full ad he's obviously a carry

>tfw no qt petite tight dragonpussy fertile cowtit cute barefoot exposed midriff loli daughterfu wife gf

gimme all your zoes, im starting a folder

Tank. Add in a Death's Dance for the memes, and/or Frozen Mallet if you really want to. Chasing people is a bad idea, and if they jump on you, you keep them in place anyway. The health and ad is nice, though.

Cleaver is all he needs for damage against some teams. You can go Frozen Mallet, Frozen Heart, Maw, GA, etc.

Cleaver into Tank, MAYBE getting a Mallet depending on circumstances.

DD isn't that good since like 99% of his damage is AOE.

>not wanting the dragons to reverse mating press you

>wife gf
this is where i draw the line

Help me collect all the Zoe are there is, surprising amount for a champ that was just announced

>DD
That's why I said "for the memes". I would have said Bloodthirster, but you can't heal off abilities with that.

I mean, I'm fine with that too. So long as our hips are mashed together so hard as to cause bruising when I cum.

Why not kill yourself? Genuine question.

dude can you not post shit like this. i had this open while my boss walked by and now he just called me into his office

Why are you browsing Veeky Forums in the office? Do your work.

congrats on the promotion
t. closet-pedo boss

He just wants you to join his pedophile club, since he now knows you're one his people.

settings>hide thumbnails
dumb cuck

>Improved my ahse winrate from 13% to 40%

You guys won't dodge me now right?

ok, but no lewd ones or crops please

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Zoe but u can call me t3h Asp3ct of Tw1L1GhT!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! TWIIILIIIGHGHHHTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLG TAG IS DEAD

>youtu.be/y8OtzJtp-EM

Riot gunning hard for the Jap audience.

her pussy is so tight your dick is going to be bruised too

I guess you'll have a very small folder than...

user pls I just fapped.

>im 13 years old

i wanna fuck zoe and cum inside her

Best champion to climb with if you have:

Bad mechanics/Good game sense?
Good mechanics/Bad game sense?

>Bad mechanics/Good game sense?
any meta tank
>Good mechanics/Bad game sense?
any meta adc

man fuck you guys im gonna get fired now

me too

I'd never dodge you so long as you took the right runes and masteries and role for your champion

>No Caitlyn Vu despite her being literally better and more popular than any of the recently visually updated champions

They don't do VUs anymore.

What champ to climb with if I have bad mechanics AND bad game sense?

xth for Cute Ashe

Time to play some Legos Edition

Really? That's pretty sad dude. I really don't understand why these fucking pedos didn't get banned already.

You should just play bots

I'm not usually into older women, but Cate Blanchett just fucking does it for me.

annie

>implying Zyra would stop after only make you cum one time

>xth for Cute Ashe
>posts Cute Sej, Ugly Ashe
?

strawpoll.me/14321406/r
strawpoll.me/14321406/r
strawpoll.me/14321406/r
reminder Boodrum (Lissfag) is worse than the harsstuck gold shitter

literally who

>being too much of a brainlet to understand why she isn't a priority for VU
>being this much of a cancerous player and still complaining about not getting more
You'll also probably cry if a GU hits which is the closest chance of her having a VU, because it'll make her traps actually need to be thrown and destructable. Excellent.

Who

More like her pussy is so tight that when she's doing the amazon position and tries to pull back, she pulls you with her, lifting your hips up before pushing down again and sending your hips back to the bed.

Who

silver LAS is the worst hell of all times

people trolling/tilting as the slightest things and literally suiciding like 15 IQ brainless apes

the games are literally won or lost according to 100% luck

Bow before your god

>being this blind
I'm sorry for your loss.

Owl champion fucking when?

tfw you have no godly support main that gets you fed in lane and keeps all the inbred bruiser mains away

THERES BEES IN MY ASS
MY ASS