Are the Protocols of the Elders of Zion legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

>it was a forgery goyim! I'm telling you! We are your greatest allies! he heh yes goyim I mean heh fellow Americans

Oy vey :^)

Everything about the document smacks of fanfiction by someone who didn't do a lot of research on Jewish people but copied unrelated sources extensively.

It may be a forgery in the sense that there was no meeting between Jews in the cemetery of Prague, but it is a fact that everything that the Protocols says Jews will do have been actually be done by Jews, so I'd say they are spiritually genuine.

that cemetery thing appeared in a story published in Italy in mid 19th century but it was originally against jesuits, it was adapted against freemasons in France and then picked up by the tsarist police and suited against the joos

Why does /pol/ always make up imaginary quotes from imaginary opponents? Half the time it's shit that i've heard no one ever claim. Is it a propaganda reinforcement mechanism? A self contained echochamber?
I actually want a study on this shit.

They have been done by 19th-20th century elites everywhere, that's why it works so well.

>look, I'm """"""ironically"""""" shitposting
>look at how witty and subversive I am

It's also a fact that everything the Protocols says Jews will do is incredibly vague and unformed, and could plausibly be attached to just about anyone.

For God's sake, despite these being supposed minutes from top secret meetings on how to corrupt the dumb goyim, there's not even a timetable.

t. Schlomo Shekelsteinbergowitz, CPA

What do i have to answer to get another imaginary quote? Can i chose the imaginary enemy to parody?

youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

>oy vey it's anudda shoah schlomo call the Israeli tourist agency we gotta retreat to tel aviv the goyim know

How to tell if something bad about jews is true?

They not only deny it but try to make you look insane for believing in it.

That's totally the right approach to any and all paranoid delusions.

t. Yitzak Rabinowitzstein, MD, Tel Aviv University, Department of (((Psychiatry)))

This thread reeks of JIDF

>Goyim, it's fake. Nothing in this is true!

I want a more original one, user.

White people confess to their crimes, you semitic psychos always go I DINDU NUFFIN GOYIM I SWEAR.

Oy vey! Why are you asking that question goy? Remember the 6 trillion!

>The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination
>a Jewish plan for global domination
guess it ain't so crazy after all

this. shit thread overall. the one informed response gets no replies and it turns into a shit flinging contest between /pol/ and Yoshiyahu

19th Century Alex Jones.

What are the arguments for and against its validity?

ALl I know is one article says it was a forgery.

>Ivan, let's make write books of jews wanting to enslave us, then when make pogrom, nobody say is wrong
>Harusho Oleg! Is good idea! Let's celebrate with vodka and half a raw potato. Also I am of cold
>Ivan we are always of cold
>Dah

begin by researching where, when and from who it came from

>nothing is true, except the Holocaust. Everything else is relative

Because they live in a fucking fantasy world and can't even make strawmen that remotely resemble their opponents.

>everyone says there is a RACE problem
>nobody says this except stormfags

is this an actual question lmao

XXDdddddddd! UPVOTE