This is the absolute last chance to buy Ethereum before the big announcement on the 14th and it moons to $200+...

This is the absolute last chance to buy Ethereum before the big announcement on the 14th and it moons to $200+. See for yourself.

etherscan.io/address/0x811EAD349E2871051Ff3340f2eB4ab7e1a4fd2ED#code

In case you're not familiar with ABC, it's Google's parent company. And there's plenty more where that came from.

024855.ldb: Tesla Motors, Inc.z2
418686.ldb: Apple Inc.
024855.ldb: Apple Inc.z*
420119.ldb: Shipping Inc.
420135.ldb: Netflix, Inc.z-
418777.ldb: Netflix, Inc.
420053.ldb: Viacom Inc.z+
418887.ldb: GeoTrust Inc.1 0
418889.ldb: Uber Inc. Series D Stop
419738.ldb: Shanghai Inc.
420119.ldb: Shipping Inc.
420135.ldb: Netflix, Inc.z-
420161.ldb: Applied Materials, Inc.
420164.ldb: RInca6
420164.ldb: Incorrect num pl
420188.ldb: Siriux XM Holding Inc.z6
420246.ldb: Apple Inc.z*
420284.ldb: Property Deed. Inc. Flor.
420285.ldb: JD.com, Inc.z,
420625.ldb: HempE Distribution Inc ValueB.
420627.ldb: RInca6
420658.ldb: Cisco Systems, Inc.z3
420715.ldb: PayPal Holdings, Inc.z5
420757.ldb: Incent Coffee Token.
422065.ldb: Micron Technology, Inc.
422305.ldb: Dubai Construction Inc
421065.ldb: VisaLoyalty
421133.ldb: Test Asset by David for Visa
422141.ldb: Asset by visa
422244.ldb: Visa Cash
024831.ldb: $fordmotorsb

Last chance nocoiners.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.xyz/token
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/64os2x/companies_secretly_using_ethereum_blockchain/
ethereumclothing.com/
teepublic.com/t-shirt/1346813-ethereum-logo-aesthetic-smaller-version
youtube.com/watch?v=0X33lgMbvdI
youtube.com/watch?v=66SaEDzlmP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If those companies actually are backing ethereum, then there's no doubt about ethereum's potential

Think imma buy 5 more ether

I bought 10.0 today, but I'm a poorfag. Should I drop another 400? I need money in a month

Who says it's really them?

Doubt they'd allow randoms to make contracts with those names desu

// Copyright Alphabet Inc. 2015 - current.
//
// A simple conversion contract for ETH to ABC. ABC represents an ownership
// position in Alphabet's decentralized enterprise properties.
//
// Release date: April 14th, 2017
// Token issuance: 100,000 ABC
// Network address: convert.alphabet.eth
// abc.xyz/token

abc.xyz/token results in 404

Contract created by an address that originated with a Polo wallet 45 minutes ago

Looks totally legit

>Who's who on earth

It actually fits the list quite well desu

Ayo OP, please explain to me how you profit from this semi-elaborate scam post that you drafted up

Regardless of if you believe it or not, if you buy today and sell in a weeks time, you'll make money.

Holy shit Veeky Forums, you fucking Jews are worse than Wall Street stock-traders. You lurking people into buy or get into the crypto-currency pyramid, so the coins you brought earlier than your victims can be sell with profits.

>Not posting the source.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/64os2x/companies_secretly_using_ethereum_blockchain/

but they do. anyone can make random tokens on Ethereum. ANYONE

Post the link please

You literally made my dick hard over this info.

>trusts anonymous source on japanese image board about computer money
>i'm tryna eat
>mama I made it

I hope this bears fruit.

pfft, coins are for kids.

Big boys got real estate and dividend paying blue chip.

coin isn't the end all be all but the market is there

You're all attempting to build castles with a foundation of shifting sand.

Coins just suck you in, like gambling would.

Don't group me in on this board of fuckboys that are ready to kill themselves when ETH drops one dollar haha investments in early products are a gamble

Steady investments like the ones you have mentioned are out of reach atm for a "NEET" like me so yes I'm well aware of the risk

Just work your ass off for 5 years and save all that money into putting enough downpayment on a condo so that the tenant can pay off your mortgage and then some.

The surplus cash you get from the rent should be invested in blue-chip.

Its the harder path, but its set in stone.

Realestate isn't that great of an investment. The population is getting poorer and poorer which means less people can afford homes. I don't know what the housing market is proped up on but it ain't gonna last.

kek

explain yourself, u dumb negro

>Realestate isn't that great of an investment.

People will always need a place to live. If people are too poor to buy their own place to live their only options are to move to a less costly city or rent.

That's where I come in, they rent from me.

Real estate is your money in physical form and doubles as a roof over your head in emergencies.

my body is ready. so ready to trade eth when it gets into the $1,000s . buy low sell high until multi-millionaire.

>This is the absolute last chance to buy...

LOL

I thought that was two weeks ago when it was at $48?

I'm glad you get last chances everyday on Veeky Forums

>eth price drops everyday
>"h-hurry up ffs... it's your last chance!!!.. f-fuck bitcoin...."

I'm actually inclined to agree with you that ETH will moon again, and its going to moon at the end of the month after the news sets in and FOMO really takes off.

Why you are arguing over scraps Siacoin's pump is starting.

Trading volumes have been up 500+% from yesterday all morning. Exponentially higher than over the last five days.

Things are picking up for a reason and whale release is happening.

Believe what you will. Signs for next ATH are quite obvious.

The whale that bought over 62k ether the other day, which is around 2 million dollars worth, when it reached just below 40$ should indicate just how much people want these things.

Infact, this whole dip is because of the whales, its being orchestrated by them, ethereum was on it's merry way to 60$ and beyond untill vitalik had his announcement in korea.

they want in, bad.

but yeah, ethereum is just a russian scam xD

let's jus buy penny stocks and (extremely cheap) BITBAYS, afterall it has a WORKING (unstable as fuck and buggy) marketplace :DD

1 bitbay ~ 10.000$ in 2 months, right guys ??????????

ITS HAPPENING!!!
THE WHALES ARE COMING

noob here. can you explain the labeling of the y axis for me?

i dunno

>major global corporations put smart contracts on the ethereum blockchain
>these contracts openly declare which global corporation owns them and what day they'll be officially announced
>OP thinks we're dumb enough to fall for this
>some people in this thread prove we actually are
wew

thanks for the laugh my man

That's the price.
Have you never seen a price chart before?

its BTC

ethereum is currently hovering around 0.035 btc

ahh ty. didnt realize it was price in BTC (as opposed to USD). carry on everyone

What if I told you that it's real? And that ETH wallets will be pre inst-

Actually you know what, if you're not smart enough to figure it out by now, then you're hopeless.

Found the person bagholding 52 dollar eth

ethereumclothing.com/
what did they mean by this?

I been holding since like $12 still can't believe it popped this high

All coins except BTC are priced in BTC.

He gets it.

USA being set on a service economy has people kinda living paycheck to paycheck. Bad thing about this is that when the economy crashes, everyone looses their job, and no one has any money to keep them a float. Which is why people take from their 401k in a heartbeat. Causing the banking system go freak and now you have a domino effect.

Not everything is numbers, but survival.

Just an fyi real estate at this time is more laughable than that of 08.

The housing market is propped up on credit, essentially.

The economy is fake, it's a walking corpse. The USA doesn't produce anything because the government has regulated nearly everything out of existence. All you have left is services. A service economy cannot last because you arent producing anything.

The standard of living in the USA can be barely counted as "decent" considering the amount of work the average joe has to put in to survive.

Combine that with the Federal Reserve (the ability to produce money out of thin air) and the slang term, "Cuckmerica" is actually very true, because we're almost literally being cuckolded by our own government.

Its not a question of if, but when, the economy goes boom.

>What if I told you that it's real?
Then I'd accuse you of being OP on his phone.

I know of another source that confirms that ETH will moon at the end of the month.

And I am not OP on his phone.

Post it.

If you think he's telling the truth about Google uploading their contract 3 days early via an address that was created 12 hours ago and has a small Poloniex withdrawal as its only moneyed transaction, you are.

Ethereum? The fuck you taking about?

No, I won't, it's kept under wraps for now. You dont have to believe it. But come late April/Early May and we'll see a steady rise in ETH. ETH is coming out with more partnerships to spread adoption. I dont plan on selling anytime soon.

But hey, believe what you want. Stranger things have happened.

are you people retarded? How can whales keep the price down? By buying ETH from sellers?? So if they are doing that how will they be buying when the price goes lower because of THEIR OWN buying transactions???

Lemme give you the basic gestalt

>Be rich AF gook circa 2015
>Take a risk on shitcoin called eth because why not, buy hundreds of thousands because they are only a few thousand won each
>wait a minute, it's actually not a shitcoin, it's internet 3.0 and it could make me billions, kimchi for days, son.
>Need to sell some assets and buy eth before it moons but it's taking forever so me and my rich gook buddies keep selling our stash to keep it low while we get things liquid.

Make more sense now?

I don't believe it for one second but stranger things have happened.

>implying
eth isn't going into the thousands that quickly. In order for ETH to reach market cap parity with BTC, each ether would cost $216.

So, if you're saying Ether is going to cost more than $1,000, you're saying that the blockchain technology is going to be a store of is going to be worth approximately 5 times as much as BTC currently is.

Not that I don't think it's possible, but the technology has a long way to go before it's worth $100B in market cap. Basically, ether is going to have to have legitimate, functional viability as a payment method in several billion-dollar industries to justify a $100B market cap. That shit ain't gonna happen overnight.

Trading volume is nowhere near what it was at its peak around 3 weeks ago. Hell, volume was higher on Friday than it is right now. Where is your charting coming from?

You are the retarded one if you dont know what whales are capable of.

But i dont blame you, they usually only exist in the crypto world where no normies tread.

And they lower the price by setting up massive sell walls and buy walls, selling large amounts of ether in small potions at a certain price, that'll make the price go down slowly but sure, and then it'll hit the buy walls where they'll buy lots of ether for a few dollars cheaper, which actually means a lot if you are buying 1000's of them.

And the other day, the price went below for a second 40$ and it almost instantly rose up to 50$ because a whale bot bought 62.500 ether ( 2 million dollars worth) because it hit a big buy wall.

And as the other user said, whales are rich AF gooks who rode the btc wave and made millions on it, and is now looking at Ethereum, which they want in on, badly.

But regular rich gooks have also gotten their eyes on ether, and will sometimes bribe a group of whales to make a dip for them, so they can get cheap ether.

And the current dip started a few days after the taipei presentation that vitalik held.

>dividend paying blue chip
Enjoy your 3.5%

>Basically, ether is going to have to have legitimate, functional viability as a payment method in several billion-dollar industries to justify a $100B market cap. That shit ain't gonna happen overnight.
Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Anyone on this board should legitimately view ETH in this aspect.

>Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Anyone on this board should legitimately view ETH in this aspect.
Hate to ask this, but what are your thoughts on ripple xrp? I only ask because it's centralized and that is how government and banks like things to work.

I'm still pretty new to ripple myself. From what I've gathered so far a bunch of banks and governments are showing great interest in its potential. I'm looking to invest in it that way I'm prepared if it ever does reach some viable sell point to me.
I don't know how it will fare as an actual "hand-to-hand" currency so to speak. I'd rather rely on BTC, ETH, or even LTC for personal transactions- but I do pay attention to the people that pay attention to it.

should i buy ethereum or not?

yes

OP is a larp but it's not bullshit. the whales are going to pump by the end of the week probably.

>tfw knew about bitcoin before it became big
>Before ASICs
>Didn't mine it because I "don't want to wear my graphics card out"
>Can't justify spending any money on buying cryptocoins now and will probably miss the next moon rocket too
I should just make the one solid investment of my life, and buy a piece of rope one of these days.

it's best not to think about it like this. the risks are generally too high for all but insane people take on. we're at a unique point where ETH is established as a strong competitor to BTC, which is currently embroiled in a software fork civil war, so ETH is as close to a safe bet as you can get. you could still lose everything easily though. don't invest anything you can't afford to lose.

Yeah, generally. But in the case of BTC, I could've just pressed a few buttons and then I would've been set for life, just running that a few hours a day while going to shitty school that lead to nothing. It's like, even then, saying no to free money because you can't be bothered setting up a virtual wallet to collect it.

In this case (ETH), it's too much of an investment to risk it, and haven't even kept interested enough to know what a good exchange to buy it from is or anything so it'd really be dumb.

Yeah I mean I felt the same way about BTC too and even recently about ETH when it hit that spike.
If anything it helped me delve deeper into the crypto sphere and financial sphere in general.
Whatever depression or anger I had over it didn't help much so I'm over it. There's always another side to things and I know I wanna be at the top of my game. Big picture stuff.

I don't think much about it, I actually did okay for a while trading real forex. I could do it for a living if only I found it in me to start again.

I stopped when I made some retarded error (actually using a stop), and haven't started again since (except for a little right after, recovering some loss, total ~-20% from starting of ~€1k, high of €1.5k). Some day soon, user. Before that depression hits again - actually, no girlfriend now, so significantly less likely to get anything but more apathetic, which is really a good thing.

Hey, would you look at the clock. About time for me to go dream about actually starting to trade again. Good luck to you, man. We'll all make it, right?

Am I still able to mine for Ethereum?

Buying won't cause a dip. Whales can keep the price down by selling. If that triggers other investors to sell off, they can then buy back what they sold and then some at even lower prices. If there's enough volatility (and in crypto, there usually is) they can set up buy and sell walls at the same time and effectively act as market makers.

That said, I'm not convinced ETH is being held down. It went up exponentially and now it's correcting.

Just trying to drive eth up.

HERE'S WHAT'S REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN:

People always say "buy the rumor, sell the news." This is no different. Everyone's all ready for this announcement. Then when it comes, the price will go up just a little and tons of people will be so disappointed, thinking "that's it? That was nothing," and then they're gonna sell. And it's going to plummet when more people panic. Then, MUCH LATER, when a new rumor comes out and the price is cheap, THEN it will start to soar even higher and everyone that was in this time will jump on board.

THAT'S what's happening on the 14th.

Yes. If you have multiple high functioning gpu dedicated and don't pay your own electric bill it might still be worthwhile.

Pretty easy to setup honestly. Just look up some you tube videos.

So wtf does that mean? We're all gonna live in tents? People will always need a house. You probably don't know it but your parents are probably paying a rent or a mortgage so you can play on the computer in their basement.

you're absolutely right

but they will be selling BTC and buying ETH :^)

It's been almost a decade and at this point I'm questioning why it hasn't already happened.

>this is what etherfags actually believe
The news is priced in.

>It's been almost a decade
It's people that have money, have more money than us. The next real estate bubble will be nowhere close to the last one. I'm in real estate and have been since 2008. People were so over leveraged with credit then that it can't happen like it did in 2007 - 2010 because credit isn't easy. Just bought my first house 3 weeks ago and overpaid bit it's part for the course in my area as it's a vacation destination and born from necessity if I want to stay here. The next re market will be due to massive retail leases not being renewed and people not being able to buy or rent. I think the next re crash will be due to something that changes our entire outlook on finance, and money. Hence why I just dropped my first $2K on crypto last week. What's coming down the pipes It's bigger than just housing and fiat promoting won't be able to save.

teepublic.com/t-shirt/1346813-ethereum-logo-aesthetic-smaller-version
Since I'm already invested in ETH why not speeg out with a T-shirt

>teepublic.com/t-shirt/1346813-ethereum-logo-aesthetic-smaller-version
can't buy it with ethereum

> Massive retail

Why would retail leases expire?

Redpill me on Ethereum, Veeky Forums. I know that's supposed to be web 3.0 and that's supposed to be immune to censorship and completely free, but how does it work, exactly? I see everyone talking about it in very subjective and arbitrary terms, so It's hard to grasp what It is or If I really should bet my money on it.

Can anyone at least make an attempt to explain what ETH is in the most objective and pragmatic way possible?

Happening in spots around my city already with the big retail strips seeing high vacancy stats. Boils down to nobody being willing / able to pay what owners are insisting on, problem compounds on every store that goes dark.

btc is similar to a excel spreadsheet which records who owns what btc, you earn btc by helping to encrypting the next group of transactions

eth isn't a spreadsheet, it's excel, a functioning computer, just a very week one about as powerful as pic related, this enables it to do more than just record transactions and actually perform calculations
it costs eth to run these calculations, and for doing these calculations you're paid in eth

you're going to have to spend some time researching, start with short videos like this
and then longer ones like this

btc is similar to a excel spreadsheet which records who owns what btc, you earn btc by helping to encrypting the next group of transactions

eth isn't a spreadsheet, it's excel, a functioning computer, just a very week one about as powerful as pic related, this enables it to do more than just record transactions and actually perform calculations
it costs eth to run these calculations, and for doing these calculations you're paid in eth

you're going to have to spend some time researching, start with short videos like this
and then longer ones like this

Bitcoin is bitcoin because you can send someone money without going through a 3rd parties. No banks, no paypal, no fees, no waiting 3 days for the funds to clear. Ethereum is like bitcoin but with a programming language on top. So that means a decentralized internet.

>no fees

Negro pls

Bitcoin's fee is almost on par with a banks because greedy miners and it takes forever to transfer

Ethereum is a meme

Every time I try to buy ETH via bank transfer on cryptomate, the order times out and no vendor is found. Any other UK anons having this problem? How else can I buy ETH?

Yeah faggot that is how a market works

>ethereum
>decentralized
pick one

Im picking both

Bump

>moon
>200+

lol

Locking shit down...

If you are a retard who prices onions in garlic.

Ethereum when it stakes will give you a 7% return annually. Wake the fuck up