PlayStation Vita General 3129 - DX SAMPLE Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>You Can Now Use Playstation Trophies to Earn PSN Credit
dualshockers.com/free-money-psn-playstation

>Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Is Getting New Character DLC
dualshockers.com/shantae-half-genie-hero-new

>NISA Gives New Localization Update for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
dualshockers.com/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-localization-up

>Our World is Ended Iruka No. 2 and Tatiana Alexandrovna Sharapova character trailers
gematsu.com/2017/11/world-ended-iruka-no-2-tatia

>Gintama Rumble adds characters
gematsu.com/2017/11/gintama-rumble-adds-toush

>PlayStation Plus games for November 2017 announced
gematsu.com/2017/11/playstation-plus-free-games-november

>Rabi-Ribi - Gameplay Trailer
youtu.be/xnoChlSGfIw

>PS Vita 16GB Value Pack to launch on November 22 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/11/ps-vita-16gb-value-pack-launch-november

>Kimi no Hitomi ni Hit Me coming to Vita
gematsu.com/2017/10/kimi-no-hitomi-ni-hit-coming-ps

>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night courtyard and Zangetsu battle gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/10/bloodstained-ritual-night-courtyard-

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScC2ViNwam0SI9GRHCBbbik1GBVMElUP7S-24O2SqElWc7CQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
ss-alpha.co.jp/products/smuramasa_dx/special4.html
community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS3-Games/Everybody-s-Golf-VIP-s/td-p/19406108
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting the /vitagen/ team roster and whatnot poll. Reminder to participate in it if you want to possibly see your recommendation(s) affect the team.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScC2ViNwam0SI9GRHCBbbik1GBVMElUP7S-24O2SqElWc7CQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

How are you lately vitagen?
I really want to kill myself.

>nice filelimit
sorry, didn't notice.
bad. I want to sleep through winter like a bear and then wake up during spring, but work won't let me. Also, backlog blocks some of the newer games I want to play, like chaos;child.

I bought more games than I usually do, so now I actually have a backlog. There's too many things I want to play right now, but I don't have the time to play them all. I have 3 games I want to finish before more games come out, but I don't think I can.

Reply to this post when it's time for more golf.

I could be better
But i'm sure everything will be fine
Don't worry about it
I hope you enjoy the op

Have a good day and don't sleep too much

Please don't do that.

There's room for 1 more player if anybody wants to join our Slot mode game in golf in 15 minutes

Thanks, I thought we were just going to skip over it at this rate. 3:30 am seems like a good time to sleep though.

Why not? I can't even jerk off anymore without ending up crying.

Oh nice, so you're Crypt after all, I thought Addy was posting these images for some reason

>3:30 am seems like a good time to sleep though.

5:17 a.m. is the preferably moment to begin sleeping, at least on the weekends.

I think it's time for you to start changing up your life a bit then.

Okay, ready.

Weekend is the best time to do
good night user

I need 5 minutes.

We'll sleep in cat lobby 1 while we wait

Yeah, no hurry. I need to probably be somewhere in an hour so we have plenty of time.

Anything past 4:30 am seems a bit excessive for anything that's not a long holiday. I still have things to do on the weekend as well.

Goodnight, vitagen.

>5:17 a.m.
>tfw I get up at 5:10am for work

>a bit excessive

It's the weekend!

Also, I've just realized it's past that right now.

your gay

It's not like that. I've always been a little depressed, but nothing I wasn't able to handle. Have a decent job and some relatively close friends, life was okay. I had a good enough run while it lasted.
About 6 months ago I ended doing some research on circumcision and it's so fucked up. Was angry at first, but eventually I thought I had it under control. These past couple months though it's been awful. I feel broken, mutilated, betrayed, etc. Waking up every morning is killing me. I don't want to do life anymore. Go ahead and call me a retard, nobody else seems to care about what happened to me.
Not sorry for the blog. It's been nice knowing you guys these past couple years, vitagen. I hope you're all better off than I am.

No I'm Addy

He's just weird

Man you confused me

I caused us to wait around for like 20 minutes.
Didn't mean that.

Also, communication error just now.

That's a big sample

Just for you
I couldn't find a not sample one this

What is it even from?

That's it that dumb cat is gonna get it

戦御村正DX-紅蓮の血統

>tfw embarrassing PSN name

I know this feel

You have to tell now user.

It's filled with cow tits

how to join golf

How much of it is spoken? That looks relevant to my interests.

Who is this semen demon?

It's already in progress, you can't join now.

Strange, it's not one of the shop bonuses and I can't seem to find this character.

Where was it posted originally?

Oh nevermind, I found it.

ss-alpha.co.jp/products/smuramasa_dx/special4.html

Yeah I didn't notice the scrollbar earlier. It's hidden in the mobile page.

How are you supposed to destroy generators in Bullet girls 2? I've been shooting it for ages...

I'm early in the game, where you aren't supposed to be spotted.

It's okay

Do you think they regret not putting CS3 on the Vita? It was kind of odd how many customers even asked about a Vita version of the game in the first place on release day.

Shhhhh Kochin is resting.

>tfw cuteneofeet6969

I didn't even know it came out already.

Yep, near the end of the September.

Ah no wonder I didn't hear about it. I was completely disconnected from the internet at that time.

its fucking trash
i can't believe we are getting sen IV

The thing I really dislike about my psn name is that it give out my geographical location

That's why the game was trash in the first place, it had no intention of really being much more than a springboard to sell the next.

It's too later now

Let me guess, it ended up being Sen 1 2.0 and wasted a chunk of the game babying the new fresh and inexperienced high school party members instead of getting into the meat of the plot quickly. That is what I feared it would be when they revealed the new main characters.

Yeah, I know. I just think that if you start a series like this featuring the PS3 and Vita, that you at least finish it on those platforms. Limitations? Sure, whatever you feel like saying. But cutting off a market that enjoyed the series on those bits is just an overall bad decision.

Someone wants to play EDF2017 EU?

Yes. No spoilers but Sen 1/2 seems so pointless now. You could have compressed Sen 1 and 2.

Game isn't region locked fyi.
I would but I'm heading to bed.

>Slots on Golf Links
Thanks for the games guys, that was fun

2 is better anyways.

Thanks for the games, slots are always very fun. Shame that hole in one didn't count, it's not like the slots there did it easier that time.

Pic related, it's the description of Legacy of Golf links.

That's why you register your location on the vitagen zeemaps. That way you are the one that's giving it away.

The more I play with you guys the sadder I get about the game's inevitable fate

Nice but on vitagen no one wants to play it anyways.

I played for about 2 hours with 2 vitagenners earlier today, stop spreading lies.

We should enjoy this for a 1.5 months still. I'm just glad few of us found the golf even before the closure notice.

It's okay, just get a PS4!

You'll play with me on PS4 regularly when the Vita one ends right?
My custom semen demon is so cute!

Sure, that version is pretty cool as well. We have to try some slots, though three people is a minimum there.

How come no one wants to play everytime i ask? Stop spreading lies.

Go read the previous thread and stop shitposting.
I'm going to sleep now.

I think GP has it on PS4.

community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS3-Games/Everybody-s-Golf-VIP-s/td-p/19406108

This was the VIP thing you guys wondered. Pretty neat stuff.

Oh nice, so it's for people who double-dipped.

I still wonder what my pink text is though.

>just get a PS4
sometimes I want to pull the trigger, if only just for Golf and Future Tone, but then I remember about paid online

you don't need paid online for the future tone ranking

Paid online isn't so bad.
When they had a bonus months deal a little while ago I stacked 3 years of subs for the price of 2.

You do need it for golf.

I mean for online Golf, I'm nowhere near good enough to care about Project Diva rankings

Eh, I've usually paid soemthing like 35€/year for PS+. And the cloud saves for Vita are good too. The "free" games however... Meh. Could live without them honestly. I would probably get an 20€/year sub with no games but with cloud saves and stuff over this current one. Couldn't care less about the games for most of the time.

Though that said, once upon a time EBG was a free game there and that lead me to try it out and well... That worked out fine. Now I do own a physical copy of that though and the sales for it have been regular enough. And getting VLR from PS+ was one of the things that made me buy a Vita in the first place, so they've made some cool things with PS+. In the past.

I just can't justify paying so much for something that was always free on every platform that I owned

Yup, understandable. Paying for this is not the ideal situation especially when you don't even really see what the fuck you even get with the money if you aren't interested in the "free" games. But this stuff just makes too much money for them to ignore so it's there to stay.

it's sad, I actually might've bought the console a while ago if not for PS+ shit.
Though now that I looked around, there's some dude who's selling a year-long supply of trial ps+ accounts for ~4€. Not sure if I would risk a ban if I used it

>>Though now that I looked around, there's some dude who's selling a year-long supply of trial ps+ accounts for ~4€. Not sure if I would risk a ban if I used it
Yeaah, that sounds shady.

This. Especially PC doesn't do this bullshit. But with the rise of this surely eventually soon Steam will also have some subscription service. Microtransactions and loot boxes makes gaming so terrible now too

It does, but the guy is a reputable seller with 8 years registered, so I may actually go for it. Will test the waters on my PS3 maybe

Hmm. I would still be careful, I think Sony can ban the console as well, not just the user account.

If only Sony would do some 1 month 1€ promotion once in a while like Microsoft

They prefer to do pay year, get 15 months.

Just ended my second run of Fate/Extra, this timewith Tamamo. Chiwa Sato is such a great voice actress I still like Nero better, but Caster is really good too. Man I love this fucking game so much, I wish it was known better and more appreciated.

When?

It also made me wish that Extella had actual routes akin to the ones in Extra, and not the singular one we got in it. I still enjoyed Extella for what it was, but not too crazy about things were all completely geared for Nero. She's pretty great overall, but I suppose I was just expecting something similar to Extra when it came to Nero, Tamamo, and Emiya. Which is more of a shame since Emiya really didn't have much prominence in general in the game.

Fairly certain Link will continue this trend too.

I hope soon. Otherwise I'll just import and struggle my way with it.

That's a really tasty looking Tamamo >tfw I discovered she's not actually a fox, but more like a jakal..
Anyway, now I think I'll just watch some bits of CCC on youtube (already made a Run with Nero, but I don't remember much about the PLOT), and maybe watch also the Emiya events of extra (I don't feel like doing a third run atm). And then I'll finally start Extella after I finish Tsukihime. Man I love this franchise so much.

nice

>and maybe watch also the Emiya events of extra (I don't feel like doing a third run atm).