/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Sae Sunday the best day of the week!
I love this prosecutie!

Tae is bae!

Kawakami a kawacutie

when are we going to get more news about the dancing games?

Probably once the new year rolls in.

>For the most part these thief outfits are created by an outside force...
It wasn't the cognition of themselves...
It was me, Hashino!

I want to cum on Sho's scar.

She's mine /pg/

ugly

>the 2nd in command

SAE BOM-BA-YE
SAE BOM-BA-YE

I want to sniff her suit after a long day at work.

IT would fall apart if Yosuke was in charge. I mean if you think about it, it did fall apart when he was in charge. Once Yu left, Naoto AND Rise both fucked off.

Reminder that Labrys is for Yosuke.

Aw son of a bitch.

Sae-san... this is getting a bit out of hand... come on, just come lay down...

Well, are you going to make more memories with Marie /pg/?

Sure. Every day I'll turn on the tv and she'll tell me the weather. That counts right?

Same can be said about the PT, like Yosuke Makoto has her qualities as a leader, and she can be a motherly figure at times, but she won't be able to keep the gang together either. For the same reasons Mitsuru couldn't do it in P3, people can't rely on them make the rigth choices under pressure.

Can she even leave Inaba? Isn't she some sort of local god/spirit that "protects this land"? All your memories would have to be in that town.

Makoto isn't the 2nd in command

P4 is far worse than anyone here wants to admit, but Marie isnt half as bad as people here like to claim

>I didn't do Rise's S.Link
The entire thing was making her realize how important her work as an Idol was not just to her but to the people who she did help as Risette.
Naoto also would do more good outside of Inaba than in it.
Not everyone can be Yukiko and be fine staying put in a sleepy town until they die

>tfw long haired naoto in the P5 engine never

When Joker received his part of the ruse the rest of the PT were self sufficient in their end of the plan. They also have Yusuke, who is a third brain and Futaba who is a fourth brain. And then there's Mona who keeps them together.

I haven't played the second one but someone told me that she hops on board the Yu train in it. If so Yosuke will never get any action until he can shed Yu's cock-blocking magnetism.

>Bizzaro World the post

I wasn't being serious I was just shitting on Yosuke.

Mitsuru was the one actually in charge of SEES though
MC was just the field leader.

he's right about p4 being worse than people here would like to admit.

Well stop, the game does that enough to a physically painful to the audience degree

Yeah that's why there are zero shitposters who claim it's the worst game in the franchise. Not a single one.
No sir, have never heard that opinion before

Yusuke has the brains but not the initiative, Futaba autism won't let her lead, only help, at least at that time. And Mona is too much of a brat to be taken seriously as a leader, that's probably the reason Ann and Ryuji relied more on Joker who always look calm and collected to be the leader in the first place. Besides the obvious muh wild card thing that is. Makoto is most certainly Joker's second in command because of her "this is bussiness" attitude when they were on their PT meetings.

Yep, Mitsuru is more of a boss rather than a Leader.

Well the other options are
>Morgana who stops being useful partway through the game and when he does he throws a bitchfit and leaves
>Ryuji who is a dumb monkey

Yosuke looks like a lesbian

I strongly disagree.

I want Mitsuru to boss me around.

The anime better takes advantage of Joker's dorky side.

Yu had his "i take everything too seriously" as his commedy relief trait.
What do you thing will be Joker's weird/funny behavior quirk?

Mitsuru had already been leading SEES for years by the start of the game though. Idk where you get the idea she couldn't lead the team when she already did so before and during 3 and even after with starting the SOs.

They'll play up his swarminess, not in an edgy way though. In a fun way.

Mitsuru lead the team when it was just her and Akihiko and Yukari/Shinji. Then after MC died she started the SOs, she's a very competent leader.

Smugness

So after playing P5 twice I can now safely say that
P4 > P3 > P5

>Mitsuru had already been leading SEES for years by the start of the game though
And that didn't went too well as far as I remember.

Yes and while she was the leader
>Shinji splits
>Akihiko went full autism without her noticing
>Yukari hated her
I admit she became more competent by the time the SOps started to be a thing tho.

If you're talking about Shinji losing control that wasn't on her in the slightest. If you're talking about them not getting all that far into Tartarus they lacked the firepower a wild card provides, and having an extra man really helped. Before MC showed up they were basically defending the city from shadows, and did a pretty alright job at it before the incident with Ken's mom.

Shinji's death was by his own doing.
It wasnt Mitsuru's fault, and it wasn't Kens fault.
It wasn't even Revolver Jesus' fault.

It was Shinji's fault.

Wasn't her fault
Akihiko's thing is just being autistic
Yukari hated literally everyone, Door included.

It's weird how many people forget he was going to die anyways. He says it in thst fucking scene and people still forget the pills thing.

This, he was resigned to it too. It was still a preventable tragedy tho.

>Shinjiro
He's a goodbrotha

After replaying the games in a marathon, I can safely say that P5 > P3 > P4. Such a chore to get through P4 again.

>a marathon
What the fuck? How long did that take you?

Heaven or Hell
Duel 1

They'll probably try to imitate Lelouch's quirks as far as they can.

You can't say that with any safety.

Naoto isn't in Yu's harem
He's in hers.

When it comes to gameplay, I think it's safe to admit p5 > p4 > p3. But I think when it comes to themes and characters, it depends more on personal taste.

It depends on MY taste.

About a week.
Started from P3 then went through P4 and P5 again. The age shows on both P3 and P4's gameplay, they're both much less fun to actually play. I found that upon revisiting P4's story though, it was marginally worse than the other two, even if I think none of the games are particularly engaging when it comes to the story. The tactics system makes things a bit more difficult in P3, but I don't really think it's a big deal when you can steamroll everything using the protagonist in both games if you put some time into personas. I don't have an autistic infatuation with any persona girl either, so I'm not picking favorites over that.

Oh I thought you meant a marathon as in all in one sitting.

Nah, I slept. But those are the only games I played in my free time.

>I don't have an autistic infatuation with any persona girl either
Yes you do, you just don't know it yet.

What do you think she'll do for the 10th anniversary of MC's death in three years?

I play them all two times, and for me:

P3 > P4 >> P5

P5 is still a "good" game, but the truth is i had more fun even with Persona 1.

I don't know user, they all seem like safely played anime tropes.

>the truth is i had more fun even with Persona 1
This is the most bizarre thing I've read all week desu.

I love Ann!

This is what Mitsuru and Akihiko should look like in 2018/19.

Not him, but P1 is really fun.
His opinion on P5 is crazy though.

I know, almost all the anons think like you probably. But its the truth, i dont know if is because the music (PSP version), the "tactic" mecanic, the simplicity of the game, the atmosphere, the characters... I dont know, but for me Persona 1 was really, really fun to play.

P2 was more "boring" for me for example, but the story was awesome.

Note: My order playing the games was P3FES - P4G - (All the Spin offs except Q) - P5 - P1 (PSP) - P2IS - P2EP

>If I didn't design them right, they'd look like rubber dishwashing gloves instead
WELL, LOOKS LIKE YOU FUCKING FAILED
Ann's costume makes me mad. If the red was black and pink red (and maybe have the mask stay red too), it'd be beautiful. Instead it looks tacky and as if she was about to do the fucking dishes

Honest thoughts on r/megaten?

go back

>Mitsuru with short hair
No.

Short hair is sexy you mongoloid.

>i had more fun even with Persona 1.
Not true

>About a week
the fuck. How did you beat 3 80hr lasting games in one week. You didn't sleep?

t.faggot

The entirely depends on the girl and the hair.
Example:
Elly with short hair in P2 is ugly, but Yukino with long hair in P2 isnt any better either.

If it's any consolation, Aigis will still look the exact same.

Sadly true.

This is fair enough.
But I generally like short hair better.

Nothing is true

Aigis only looks good with short hair becuase it is fluffy as hell and it works with her. Non fluffy short hair is pretty shit.

Can we get a Mohs scale of fluffiness?

You should see how fluffy it is in the movies.

In P3 and P4 you can easily rush the dunegon parts, in P3 you also keep your level on NG+. Not having to grind social stats lets you focus on S.Links.
Sounds doable, if you are a NEET or a lazy college student

>Mohs scale of fluffiness?
Shit I kind of want this now

Her fluffiness in the movies is kind of crazy

She is so huggable.

>If the red was black and pink red
Well someone doesn't have enough EDGE on it's life

I was too lazy to search for Rokuro's fanart with "Panther Noir", which looked infinitely better than her regular palette, so I just described it instead
It's more or less Joker's palette anyway

Haru