/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Schwert edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/32

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

First for Swadia

Why taleworlds

Keep those butt-cheeks spread out boy and get ready to be CATAPHRACTED

Is that the nordic viking autist?

What do you think Frank is doing right now

Yes.,

look at this fucking baby

The franchise is literally called MOUNT and Blade. What the fuck is his problem?

People actually play multiplayer and expect a good experience? Didn't they play the main game?

>cavalry simulator on multiplayer
but horses suck ass on multiplayer

His problem (and some other people on the thread I screencapped) is that they don't understand that was shown at Gamescom wasn't a final version of the game and that the devs declared that damage was buffed for this demo to shorten the fights.
As to why arrows deal "so few damage snob siff snob" I propose the solution : The devs just threw the numbers quicly and maybe MAYBE they didn't spend as much time balancing a demo as they would the entire game....

>downloaded Pendor
>conquered a city, established a knight order
>upgraded troops 3 times
>waiting for building something for recruiting future knights
>meanwhile king of your country travels nearby with two hundred of your knights of the dragon and 200 drake knights
>easily chopped over 1k enemy troops alone
Well... Shall I disband the order before AI conquered the whole Pendor?

This is Rhodok soil

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Have you ever heard of that amazing mod that I think would fit your requirements perfectly, known as "Dynasty Warriors"?

>until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod
TaleWorlds killed off Warband modding by annoucing Bannerlord when 5 years ago
this is why theres no decent anime mod too

in the end all we have is chink PoP ripoffs and Dynasty Warriors mods

>this is why theres no decent anime mod too
No, that's because anime is shit

what about that high school of the dead mod?

>nords

>unironically being a nord

how the hell do i gitgud at melee on horseback ? i can't hit shit while i murder enemies on foot
also does weapon durability completely repair after every battle ?
are there any must have mods ?

Is it advisable to help the faction I am vassal of to expand if I ultimately want to conquer with my own faction in the future?
If I renounce being vassal does it have consequences?
I kind of don't want to rebel against Ravenstern. I want to wipe the southern factions first

gabby (1860's Old America)
>order a steak done
>tell waiter it's seasoned too much & a bit raw at the edges
>all of a sudden the owner of the restaurant comes out & tell you how sorry he is & tells you how much of a human he is & tell of his life back home from his country
>then the last owner who sold him most of the stuff before he retired came & saw the state of the place & said "this is fine"

>poor little nord boy
>nord in the pic is wearing a vaegir helmet

You can make them stronger but the big issue is to not wipe out other nations. If a nation dies its vassals join other nations so youll end up fighting alot more lords. Renouncing makes your king and all his vassals take a really big relations drop but if you helped alot they will still probably like you.

They just need to make a pike mechanic. Like "Press X to hold a pike". Then it would be perfectly fair.

arr rook same

are there any single player mods set between 1866 and 1914 (those shitty world war 1 mods)?
The best I've seen is the Anglo-Zulu War mod but it's multiplayer only, I'd love to play a campaign with single shot breechloaders (and a few repeaters).

1866 for og mount and blade is one of the best mods imo

1866 for original M&B, it's the best western mod

rising sun

>between 1866 and 1914
I know about 1866 and it's fucking great, the problem is most of the Americans and Mexicans have muzzleloaders, and the Indian horsefuckers are OP.
I fucking love Westerns too but it's just not quite the right time period, just slightly too early.
will look into

what was that new chinese mod/game relase called?

dynasty warriors

Gloria Sinica is still not released if that is what you mean.

get in discord my dudes

kill yourself my dude

Leave my general

I've been dying to see them implement the ability to set a pike against a horse charge. Imagine it! Now your infantry actually has a realistic tool to fight back against horse charges.

If they don't allow infantry to set pikes against a charge, I will boycott (pirate).

go hang yourself my dude

You disgust me, you think you're worthy to play Bannerlord, and you can't even kill a coward on horseback?! I will spit on your grave, and curse the rest of your family to a dishonourable death.

While I am well capable of killing someone who is on horseback, my troops are gibbering retards.

Autistic Taleworlds screenshot thread?

hehe

wtf they got me

Is this before of after we started making cozur trap whore edits?

before

Vaccination was a mistake.

Have you ever heard of that amazing phrase that I think would fit your desires perfectly, known as "More like cacaposter XD"?

turks btfo'd

>the god team
It's more likely that this goy has some sort of brain cancer rather than vaccination, knowing you burgers

fucking based

>capitalizing "The Game"
>tfw I just lost The Game due to some fucker autisming on taleworlds forum

>using discord

You should go back to your time.

I was on at least a 6 year roll mother of fuck

>casually browse the thread
>some faggot complains about losing The Game
>now i lost it too
ffs

Return to the past and take this back with you.

A while ago in one of these threads an user posted that they added bulls (might of been cattle, but the image they posted doesn't look the cattle render) as mounts. Any info on that? I was thinking of adding them and giving them to slaver chiefs as mounts.

What happens to my fiefs once I leave a faction

You either give them back to the king or keep them and declare war on the faction you just left and become a monarch yourself.

Just started playing dickplomacy, wanted to check the brothel option but when I asked the guild master for an enterprise there was no brothel option.
Do I unlock it at a later time or something? what do

it's called a bathhouse, and make sure you have adult content enabled

When the gif loops perfectly

Yeah

>when you finish watching the GoT Season 7 finale with friends

>when you realize GoT has been utter shit since season 4, and you still watch it only because it's somehow better than everything else on TV
Is this what you mean?

We continue to watch it because it's just a meme at this point. The mass suicide is symbolic of the fact that there are millions of people who thought it was good.

Are my ravenstern units going to get shit morale?

We don't need no education

Don't remember but probably ye

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

whats the context on the "how many armours for this" meme?

Dumb newfag

cozur spends an abhorrent amount of money on virtual models for ACOK and he was allegedly raped so this information synthesized into 'cozur is a cute feminine boy who pays for models with sex'

lurk more

is cozur the we wuz modder?

I edited a trap doujin screencap I had after someone else did one, it's funny because cozur was raped

Is it true bastard swords suck ass in vanilla?

No they are the best sword in the game, an user did some science proving it

what's the story behind his rape? was it with a man?

Someone just told me they do less damage when used one handed. Which would make them weaker than normal one handed swords and normal two handed swords.

>use onehanded on horseback
>big damages lotsa speed
>use twohanded on horseback
>swings are (literally) impossibly slow and get negative speed bonus

t. 20 2h proficiency

yes all bastard weapons have 35% less speed and damage when used one-handed

But he's right. 2handed weapons have a speed and damage penalty when used on horseback.

So doesn't that make them shit?

Does it matter at this point?

hmmmm

Yes, a black man raped him at knife point, he was sucking the BBC for 5 hours before he got away

This faggot is lying

My mistake there was no knife involved

it's 15% for 1/2 handed and 35% for polearms. not sure about the 2 handed penalty.