1st thread abut Viacoin was made at 4.8k

>1st thread abut Viacoin was made at 4.8k
>2nd at 7.5k
>3rd at 10k
Now we are above 15k
There is still time to get on this rocket, we are not even started yet anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/via/address.dws?Vi1CCHqqeAwxaKTmvLeY9FVNG4QMW1GFex.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How high do you think Viacoin can go? $1?

there is no reason for VIA not to be at 1$. Segwit+user+Otoh support= A lot. It's a great investment, not your usual p&d shitcoin user.

what are those lines??
This is why people think technical analysis is a hoax

Resistance and support. If resistance is broken good things happen. We hit 16.9. Join us!

bought at 14k, when to dump?

just below 100k

To what extend is Otoh involved? Wasn't he also advisor and financial supporter of DASH?

>advisor and financial supporter of DASH
Yeah, I guess so. Basically you can put a = between Dash and Otoh.
>To what extend is Otoh involved
he is supporting dev Romano with monies for reaching another targets on the roadmap and is currently holding over million VIA's chainz.cryptoid.info/via/address.dws?Vi1CCHqqeAwxaKTmvLeY9FVNG4QMW1GFex.htm

oh, and btw sub 17k with today's high at 17400

tfw bought at 9k and sold at 14k

the grass is always greener

I'd wait for a dip to 13800-14000 and rebought

I think whales will start to notice around 50 cents, I would say with the building volume (now top 30) it is a safe 10X.

The supply is so low that it's hard to even get a position right now. If volume keeps building, there'll be no sellers.

currently sitting on 800k VIA - easiest $100k I'll make this year

how much did that cost you jesus christ

A little under $40k - I accumulated about 500,000 VIA at a cost basis of 0.000035

Don't dump that shit, you own 5 % of the supply, I have 1 %. Let's dry up the market so we hit DASH levels

I won't be selling for awhile and certainly wouldn't dump in large numbers. I'm a ninja investor; people don't even see me move in or out ;)

how much of that is cold storage?

can't really talk much about that as it gets into the security of my funds, sorry.

No prob. I understand. Stay ninja.

cheers and gl

U2 ;)

Just bought in, am 50 % PIVX, 50 % Viacoin.