twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for will he return?

god /ss/ is so fucking disgusting

>grinding for 18 hours straight listening to power electronics
How much do you hate yourself, /cwg/?

Second for the Magram Clan Centaur
>Gelkis plebs please leave

Hear hear

DAMN, /OURGIRL/ SHENNA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

> Moonkins going oom is a meme.
5k mana(and i'm really giving you a best case scenario in reality it will hardly be 4.5k with ai and kings) with literally bis dps gear on release, no spirit because guess what, dps gear has no spirit and spirit is actually useless for you anyway, starfire costs 340 mana. 5000/340=14.7 make it 15 with regen from priest buff and pala buff.
Now lets talk deeps. You do 3 seconds starfires. You will probably have around 200-250 sp and 4-5% crit from gear, 3% more crit with form, make it 10% and finally 10% more damage for starfire from talents. so its gonna be (480+250)*1.1*1.1=883 for every starfire. Final deeps would be 883/3*0.86*0.99=250 it will be even lower than that when you factor in base resistance but i don't remember whats the multiplier for that one was. Basicly with your bis gear for mc patch you will do 250 dps on a perfect rotation and that will be until you're oom which is going to happen way before fight finishes.
> You dont have a mage but moonkin available, so you bring the moonkin and put him last on caster loot prio
i can just bring feral and he will do much better job

MOMMY

is she russian?
I didn't know they were slavs

THATS SHENNA?
HOLY SHIT I BETTER START LEVELING!

IM GONNA SMASH THAT!

GELKIS CLAN HS FOOTBALL

MOMMY WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?

>Classical WoW Genera
>when the servers open in like 1-2 years at the earliest
?

>retail forums right now

Apologize

literally an asiatic mongoloid

>5 man UBRS
no

I apologize based ponyboy

mommy taking care of us

>not realizing he was talking about Stratholme

>Q&A with blizz employee
>ask them a question about legacy servers
>"uhh i dunno TBA lol"
shit isnt coming out until 2021, is it?

So should we start leveling? I dont wanna roll on World of Slavcraft

Where are my everystbros?

show /who

Oh shit! I'm sorry

There's literally no people online and view distance is still fucked wtf

I read in one interview that they have had a team looking on it this year, so don't be too pessimistic. I'd say it is probable that it it has come out within a year and a half

I'd fuck that

1600 AHAHAHAH

>1622
I've just lost faith in vanilla comunity. Blizzard save us.

They've already been working on it long enough to make a breath through, and they have the source code

its growing, almost 2k

im just here for the wpvp tho

the damage control on wow forums was already absurd when Legacy was just a meme, don't want to imagine what it's like now that it's official.

/who doesnt return more than 49

> almost 2k
Its good that chinks hope is finished but its not good that its actually shenna and crogge killing it.

Imagine those of us who don't have our lives together take the meantime between now and legacy to sort out lives out. Build a bank, get a killer setup, truly earn the free time that will allow us to enjoy WoW. I know most NEET s don't feel the consequences of the time we waste but just imagine playing carefree, just like the old day wrapped in financial security and comfy cuisine. Do what you guys want, but that's my plan. Or you can waste your life for the next year or two AND THEN compound that for however much longer you'll play classic. Choice is yours friendos, I wish only the best for us all. Except the trannies, hope u GUYS hang yoourselvez

anyone still got joana's leveling guide? i managed to delete it after 11 years from my pc
tried to get it back with recuva but it couldn't do it

i'm really sad because you cannot really get it from anywhere anymore

>newfags don't know ubers used to be a 15 man instance and think based saviour of Legacy didn't just drop his spaghetti

how ungrateful are you pirate server shitters?

1. Suck up all the green quests you can
2. Finish yellows when they're required to finish up the zone, or there is literally nothing left

joanasworld.com/azeroth.htm

You wouldn't mean this, would you?
The first result for "joana's leveling guide".

confirmed by based whitekidney to be fake pop
our guy telling it like it is

Im not going to play any games until classic wow launch, Im going to be so fucking ready and full of energy and passion and I will do every fucking thing possbile in vanilla, r14 and scarab lord and thunderfury even if it takes 5 years

oh i assumed it was still pay to get

didn't even check because of it

apologies

its a shit guide don't use it

>tfw you had this printed out in a ring binder and ticked your way through it

name a better one

just get vanillaguide addon, its better, its an addon for vanilla and it works for both factions and all starting zones

No worries, user, I'd forgotten this guide even existed so this is good for both of us, ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=CiVXPrrwErw&t=13s

These people are epitome of nu-wow players. The character screen is the first challenge of vanilla wow. Do you want to play a rogue and face hard competition, or do you want to play something maybe not as fun like druid, but have easier time getting in to raids and groups?

You want to dps in your shitty toned down demon knight worgen spec? Fuck off back to retail, vanilla is about making choices, you clearly don't have the guts for it.

im a neet becuase il never have those things.

now that dust has settled
can someone give me a quick rundown on the light's hope versus elysium situation?

Wtf, Shenna is a trap? Them man-hands and neanderthal facial structure/broad shoulders?

I'm sold...

>launch
>1600 pop

you questing on your own if you're not complete retard, joana's guide made for tbc it constantly tells you to go and solo elite mobs 8 levels higher than you with its highest point of retardation sending you to do jinta on your own claiming it as a fast easy experience

wait for retail and stop wasting your time on garbage

MILKY MILKY!!! WARM AND TASTY!!!
MOMMY, MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S BIG UDDERS! I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!
GIMME, GIMME, GIMME NOW! GIMME MILKY YOU LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!
I'LL CRY, WHINE, AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY, I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide

I WANT LEGACY NOW
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

Vanilla guide is joanas guide bro
look at the steps and compare them.

its literally joanas guide

*trembles*

PLEASE DONT LEAVE CHINK'S HOPE I JUST GOT MY T2 GEAR

AND YOUR OTHER CLASSIC

>4 years have passed since the mortal races banded together, and stood united against the might of the Burning Legion. Though Azeroth was saved, the tenuous pact between the Horde and the Alliance has all but evaporated. The drums of war thunder once again.

Doesn't this fit exactly with BfA?

You realize most sources claim their hoping for a mid 2019 launch at the latest early 2020 right? You vanillacucks aren't getting shit, and when you do get your plate of shit you'll already have moved on and not even want it anymore.

I'll sit there laughing while i'm enjoying my new content next year while you're sitting and waiting like a little baby on Veeky Forums and elysium forums talking to eachother about all the fun times you had on Vanilla, and how you can't wait to relive them! While i'm slaying alliance and mining for azerite, exploring the vast lands of Kul Tiras, slaying new monsters and enjoying new content.

Sorry vanillacuck, but this blizzcon wasn't made for you, it was made for us expansionbulls. They should have announced vanilla next year, knowing how long it's going to take to release it. But they wanted more money from you vanillacucks to fund development on our expansion content! Oh man is it going to be fun getting world first 120 in my realm. What will you be doing whilst I achieve my greatest goals? Probably playing on Elysium or some other bootleg laotian knockoff server. Well, enjoy those while they last in preperation for your big wait! And hope Blizzard doesn't start bringing down the hammer on private servers to protect their IP now that they will release their own classic servers in a few years!!! Hahahahaa... *takes sip of wine* Oh my...

even though Vanilla is an unbalanced mess and Rogues are a meme, I can't think of a single class that's objectively shit since all of the meme specs are solo PvP Gods.

and since Rogues are so good they literally can't get groups for anything and might as well delete as soon as they hit 60.

>announce something 2 years before its a thing
sure

its edited version since joanas guide is based on TBC with quests that dont exist in vanilla

also its an addon and not some website or a textfile

>134MB image
>file is 22KB

Have fun with your legendary slot machine. I ain't touching that garbagio with a ten foot pole.

>This was a pre Burning Crusade leveling guide for Horde players. This can be used for older versions of WoW running patch 1.12 or earlier
?????????????????

>blizzard work 8 years for titan but never even announce it
>blizzard work 2 weeks for wow classic and announces it
yeah something doesnt add up here
summer release pretty much confirmed and playable at gamescon in spring

If you know a Light's Hope player, please take time to reach out to them. You never know if a few kind words can make a difference. There are hotlines for what they're going through.

i cant wait untill a reall classic bro makes a real fucking levelling guide.

im gonna fucking kick your ass now
shouldnt have made such an obnoxious post
you just had to go and do it
now you're ass is grass

Get quests
Complete objectives of those quests
Hand them in for loot and experience points

level faster than joana

i fucking dare you you shitposting cunt

I have used it and it will point to quests with blood elf NPCs like in ashenvale and thousand needles

first level 60 on elysium took 3 days played, so much for joana's paid guide

>Bugged armor mechanics on a 99% physical class

>pserver

>bugged to the max slavserver
lol?

OH YEA SURE IT DID. post screenshot you fucking kike.

no it didn't. also: 76 hours in-game time is pretty fucking much even if that were the case. 1st level 60 on Nost took 6 days.

>for every 5 dollars donated you get an extra free level!

you can get one in /lhg/
it actually was due to spawn dynamic spawn abuse

>you can get one in /lhg/

suck my cock and balls, im not going to the tranny general. fucking post it here or leave forever

shit joana im sorry your guide just sucks for warriors man.

absolutely blown the fuck out

will he ever recover?

>spoonfeed me
Fuck off retailbaby.

ofc it does, hunter is the best leveler ,the guida was made by a hunter for hunters and warrior is the weakest class

use your head retard ,oh wait

Top 1 players aren't bottlenecked by spawn rates.

leave forever

RETAILKEKS JUST GOT DESTROYED

dynamic spawn was working for whole zone so people just camped one spot with easy to kill mobs and kept on leveling stupidly fast, then they fixed it, but caves were still somehow affected so people just leveled there killing mobs nonstop
>brainlet can't search information on his own

Are you familiar with my friend Starcraft 2?

mommy shenna banned all the chinks

its night in china now

There's really no advice other than to get used to flying between overlapping zones like Stonetalon, Barrens and Ashenvale