/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY1tEIeytzk
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45280/?
youtube.com/watch?v=gIF0UCFd3FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you guys fight so much?

Would like some help with Thunderchild. Meditating in the High Hrothgar Library simply crashes the game after a few seconds and I cannot find any fixes for this. Can anyone who uses Thunderchild help me?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

cumtears died from tearducts so engorged with hate and malice that they became a second pair of legs, and wherever he went you knew where he had gone. his footprints were puddles and his footing in the world was so tender each step to him was like fire salts. one day he just gave out, and the edema of his tear ducts drained out his butt, becoming instantly mummified.

Post adventure

I'd rather post butts.

post your latest screenshot pls

Anyone here done a marathon of the entire series?
What character did you play? Did you stick with the same class/race throughout?
Did you keep it mostly vanilla or use a lot of mods?
Did it change your opinion of the series and how the games compare to each other?

We Fallout now youtube.com/watch?v=lY1tEIeytzk

Harmony is dead and buried famalam.

I said adventure you fag
It's in /teslg/

But I only have butts.

I see a few posts on the Nexus saying you should never use the Sort button within MO, but instead launch LOOT through MO and run it instead. Why is that?

It's not gone until you personally let it go.

Thunder Child is a buggy mod, I've been having a bunch of problems when I first installed it. You probably have some sort of huge overhual overwriting it

Well time to fap

I don't know why it would be doing this. I do have Dragon Soul Relinquishment but they're supposed to be compatible and Thunderchild is at the bottom of my load order so they shouldn't be clashing, and I have no other mods that modify shouts as far as I know. Enai scripts seem to be pretty bloaty.

Are Argonian tails prehensile?

They're all suffering from acute CDS, Cumtears Derangement Syndrome. And alas, there is no cure for this viral mental illness.

Is it contagious?

Beast races posed like this. Now.

Very. When they hear whispers in the wind, it must be Cumtears. The voice inside their head? Cumtears. A flash of light in the dead of night? Cumtears.

Everything is Cumtears, yet nothing is Cumtears.

Probably not, seeing how they are super thicc.

>/tesg/ still exists
Preposterous.

Have you ever read a post on /tesg/ and wondered whether or not it is cumtears? It is almost as though half the posts are cumtears. Maybe they all are. Maybe this one is. Maybe it is not. Maybe it will become cumtears at some point in time. Maybe cumtears will post it over and over in this very thread. Maybe more threads will be made filled with cumtears. Although I fear it, I wouldn't doubt it.

>tfw you managed to get HDT working vagina to work

Well, maybe. I sent a message to the author of the original armor and he said he'd take a look at what the issue with the HDT is.

>marathoning
>Arena
sweet christ why

[Anime intro]

Took like 60 seconds. Easy as pie.

Just bringing some cultural enrichment to Skyrim
expect your waifu to be REDGUARDED

>Arena
>sweet christ why
Its only major problem is the framerate being tied to animation speed meaning you need to play at 15fps or it will run too fast

it's not bad

Nice horse nerd

Why does my Skyrim crash when I set
iTintTextureResolution=4096
in my SKSE.ini?

You'll get bored of it and the associated game instability quicker than it took you to get it to work.

Aand casting Phantom Decoy immediately CTDs. I don't even know anymore.

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45280/?

cuuuute

EBONDICK'D

Hello Fake Armofu

That's the real deal senpai.

That's the real Armorfu, user.

Her eyes are getting bigger, they look like they're about to fall off their sockets.

What should I choose?

Cumtears is back!

High elf obviously. There aren't enough of the other races around for bonus damage against them to matter as much.

Take meds.

Argonian. Khajiit are almost as bad but not quite and there aren't as many of them.

Hail, sister!

>video uploaded in 5 fps
Lol, why does he do this?

I can't believe Clones is so jealous as to bully Armor-chan.

hello where is proofs? :D

The thalmor scum!

Khajiit. The caravans are selling drugs to kids.

Dark Elves. They're close to the border, they migrate to skyrim constantly and they even have a book about how much they despise nords and want to take the land from them.

Who/what is Cumtears, exactly?
t. confused passer-by

>not the first post
Glones...

a renowned shitposter apparently

See Cumtears is the LUE.

he's that shadownigga from stranger things two but with a turban on each tentacle and a self-loathing to rival woody allan, and thats not the only thing they share in common; both are pedos.

am i a cumtears?

A person that constantly does self-posting and tries to get attention from others by copying their characters and make fun of them.
Every single post regarding Cumtears in a positive way are the same user.

A ghost living in regulars' heads rent-free.

>not paying rent

if he doesnt make mods why is he here

You, your relatives, your friends, your ancestors, and your descendants are all Cumtears. HE is everything, yet HE is also nothing.

He made MAGA/MSGA hats no?

thats a bad mod mate

Pretty spot on to be quite honest.

Serious non-meme answer:

This is Cumtears And this is also Cumtears No, Yarti made them all.

lol

so when are you actually going to start blacking some waifus

A literal redditor who stole everyone's thunder

*constantly talks about a person I hate*

>cumtears leaves
>a new waifu that looks like cumtears appears
>said new waifu begins cosplaying as amorfu
This feels familiar.

It's not hate, it's typical cuck jealousy. Nobody was man enough to say any of these when CT was around because of how alpha he was.

Cumtears was always here though. Not Armorfu.

My character still looks like shit
Even if waifus get blacked, they deserve an ebony husbando, not just some random nigger

Cumtears is a person that originated from Reddit in 2016, possibly earlier as a lurker. He was originally involved in a Skyrim reddit thread that featured games and/or character discussions. He posted a picture of his underage character (Natalia), kneeling down with photoshopped tears on their characters faces. However Reddit users claimed it looked very pedophilic, since the tears essentially looked like semen. Eventually he became banned from the threads and moved onto the Veeky Forums /tesg/ threads.

Since the time he has been in the Veeky Forums threads, he has spiraled downward a vile shitposting path that caused him to be the laughing stock of /tesg/. The downfall basically included:

1.) Creating a character with a cringey backstory: A Mary Sue daughter of Lamae Bal and supposedly defeated Molag Bal himself
2.) Tried to force himself with OTPs while also listening to anons on what to post at times
3.) Samefagging himself in the threads so he becomes the topic of all discussion
4.) Entered the discord, caused shitposting within the thread by leaking chat logs and got banned for it.
5.) Threatened users for making him mad by saying "I want to bash their kike skulls in with a hammer."

Even now, some people claim he's gone. Others say that it's just another user impersonating him.

an allegory of cumtears' saga here:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIF0UCFd3FM

You talking about her? She looks nothing like Cumtears and the resolution isn't the same.

Anons can't stop talking about him.

You say all these outrageous things, yet you're the only one who looks insane because of your extreme obsession with him.

t. cumtears

Okay but consider this;
ur ghey

its not really obsession when entire threads have been firmly dedicated to discussing his status as a meme god

This is coming from someone who observed what happened and from anons or regulars constantly talking about him. I give zero fucks about him but at this point I might as well make a pastebin about the shit he's done so people can stop asking "what did he do"

Hurry.
You will fix him and do it, right?

You might be right. If Cumtears actually had a trip, I'm pretty sure you'd see the hundred posts he makes talking good about himself or even defending him.

>I might as well make a pastebin about the shit he's done
Someone already did this you faggot.

>I give zero fucks about him
What you said and what you did are very, very contradictory.

He is, unironically, living inside your head. A stranger on the Internet that you will never meet. Please, for your sake, seek professional help.

Haven't seen it posted at all.

Hold it. How do I know that you're not Cumtears playing his "angry observer user" sockpuppet character to keep the drama going? It's not the first time you did this and sure as hell won't be the last.

What armor?

your wording is weird as fuck bro. here, I proofread it for you

Cumtears is a poster that came here from Reddit in 2016 (possibly earlier as a lurker). He was originally involved in a Skyrim Reddit thread for discussion of the game and/or characters. He posted a picture of his underage character (Natalia), kneeling down with photoshopped tears on the character's face. However, Reddit users claimed it looked pedophilic, since the tears essentially looked like semen. Eventually he was banned from the threads and moved onto the Veeky Forums /tesg/ threads.

During the time he has been in the Veeky Forums threads, he has spiraled down a vile shitposting path that caused him to become the laughing stock of /tesg/. His downfall basically included:

1.) Creating a character with a cringey backstory: A Mary Sue daughter of Lamae Bal that supposedly defeated Molag Bal himself
2.) Trying to force himself in OTPs while also at times listening to anons on what to post
3.) Samefagging himself in the threads so he becomes the topic of all discussion
4.) Entering the discord, causing shitposting within the thread by leaking chat logs and getting banned for it.
5.) Threatening users for making him mad by saying, "I want to bash their kike skulls in with a hammer."

Even now, some people claim he's still here. Others say that it's just another user impersonating him.