/utg/ - Undertale General

Small Goat Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DNxGSkrU8AAY-_S.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLX9yw1V4AAQNri.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzU0CsVoAEfvgj.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2Z0MqU8AEWNSR.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy2QwXUMAE5hNM.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4FMvCUEAApQS8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4H9NgXcAAiczR.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3hxY7VAAIk2Sg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy2J5hU8AIwOxN.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyy9kpUMAARJdP.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy7PY3UIAAud_5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3zjMAVoAAhbxv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3hxY7UIAEPqPA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3_8MCV4AAXnW5.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN241XfVwAA4eN0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4FetvUIAU50rx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4FaVqVoAAUoAn.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6H_UEAArLAt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6IBVQAAjJif.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6IBVoAEHr4A.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6IEUIAA2opX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4M_99VQAAbg_p.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4M_-3VwAAjNag.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzodDuVoAA2EDe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3fBYvUQAEIYX5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN36qc0UEAAvwLD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyy_SBUMAAVCVb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy0qSNUQAAEXze.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3v88KUMAAEdYD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyNf2lVAAAd2t3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNuOd3tVQAAMQcL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy0V8zVoAArBG_.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyNrDUVwAERH3F.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3lv2MVQAAZzE0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2XaPlUIAALlf1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzGmFOUIAEXUBX.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNw28K9UQAEp6Cs.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy71ZqU8AUnhl5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNPIESRVoAEi-La.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DM6XJL_VQAApyLi.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw0UMAIrb06.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw2UMAIi8G4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw5UMAA28kf.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw0UQAAWgCT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN20DfaUMAAjOY8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4Mww5VwAEk1wA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIy5YFMUEAAHffj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3FTL7VwAEU5Rk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3W7IEUQAARE2E.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2_UXyUMAEqDUI.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNuekOKUEAAEOpO.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJcYBYKUMAAAsxs.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2zFPTU8AILsWb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2MgMgV4AAoK8Y.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyQF1_VAAEeRMn.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy4rHmUQAA4mOQ.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNesjY-VAAU2fjx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C0H_NZbUQAAatr2.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNxu1FGVwAAar7O.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzRoAKUQAAnN0c.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy_g06V4AAG8AT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNPHuy1UMAIODCA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy_iioV4AAxS3P.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3RF-UUMAIXkqF.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNTVJL2VQAALlTP.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzEUoCUEAEoe6v.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3Q60iVQAIoITQ.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3jwEyV4AEB4zq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3Le_FVAAALyL1.jpg:orig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would guess that his lifespan is limited by the lifespan of the flower he inhabits. That particular flower grew after the queen left, so it's a century old, somehow, but probably not immortal.
There's no reason it would have to be a golden flower. If the trick only works with golden flowers that would be a really weird coincidence. I think you could go a long way using an aspen tree.
Even if it has to be a golden flower, you could maybe use the remains of the last flower to grow the next one, just like with the dust.

>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNxGSkrU8AAY-_S.jpg:orig
>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DLX9yw1V4AAQNri.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzU0CsVoAEfvgj.png:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2Z0MqU8AEWNSR.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy2QwXUMAE5hNM.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4FMvCUEAApQS8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4H9NgXcAAiczR.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3hxY7VAAIk2Sg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy2J5hU8AIwOxN.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyy9kpUMAARJdP.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy7PY3UIAAud_5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3zjMAVoAAhbxv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3hxY7UIAEPqPA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3_8MCV4AAXnW5.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN241XfVwAA4eN0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4FetvUIAU50rx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4FaVqVoAAUoAn.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6H_UEAArLAt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6IBVQAAjJif.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6IBVoAEHr4A.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3d6IEUIAA2opX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4M_99VQAAbg_p.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4M_-3VwAAjNag.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzodDuVoAA2EDe.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3fBYvUQAEIYX5.jpg:orig
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN36qc0UEAAvwLD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyy_SBUMAAVCVb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy0qSNUQAAEXze.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3v88KUMAAEdYD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyNf2lVAAAd2t3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNuOd3tVQAAMQcL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy0V8zVoAArBG_.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyNrDUVwAERH3F.jpg:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3lv2MVQAAZzE0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2XaPlUIAALlf1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzGmFOUIAEXUBX.png:orig

>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNw28K9UQAEp6Cs.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy71ZqU8AUnhl5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNPIESRVoAEi-La.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DM6XJL_VQAApyLi.png:orig
>Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw0UMAIrb06.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw2UMAIi8G4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw5UMAA28kf.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN1Xdw0UQAAWgCT.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN20DfaUMAAjOY8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN4Mww5VwAEk1wA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIy5YFMUEAAHffj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3FTL7VwAEU5Rk.jpg:orig
>MTT
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3W7IEUQAARE2E.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2_UXyUMAEqDUI.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNuekOKUEAAEOpO.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJcYBYKUMAAAsxs.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2zFPTU8AILsWb.jpg:orig
>Napstablook
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN2MgMgV4AAoK8Y.jpg:orig
>Froggit
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNyQF1_VAAEeRMn.jpg:orig
>Fishlizard
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy4rHmUQAA4mOQ.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNesjY-VAAU2fjx.jpg:orig
>MTT + Napsta
pbs.twimg.com/media/C0H_NZbUQAAatr2.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNxu1FGVwAAar7O.jpg:orig
>Papyrus + Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzRoAKUQAAnN0c.jpg:orig
>Papyrus + Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy_g06V4AAG8AT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNPHuy1UMAIODCA.jpg:orig
>Alphys + Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNy_iioV4AAxS3P.jpg:orig
>Skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3RF-UUMAIXkqF.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNTVJL2VQAALlTP.jpg:orig
>kids
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNzEUoCUEAEoe6v.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3Q60iVQAIoITQ.png:orig
>Group
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3jwEyV4AEB4zq.jpg:orig
>Type match ups
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN3Le_FVAAALyL1.jpg:orig

Bernardo Bertolucci is now making an Undertale movie.
Who stars in it?

Thanks, Twitteranon!

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

What's up with all the cow frisk?

No idea, guess it was some sort of meme

But can the spider stop the evil Principality of Zeon and the dastardly Red Comet?!

The baby spider playing her favorite age-appropriate video game, Fluffy Bunny Early Years!
The baby spider enjoying having fun learning about numbers and reading!
When the baby spider goes to get snacks, tilting the cartridge just a little bit!
The baby spider coming back and resuming the game as per usual not noticing that the cartridge is tilted!
The game suddenly glitching out and Fluffy Bunny suddenly looking very scary due to glitches and corruption from the tilted cartridge and Fluffy Bunny not saying fun fluffy bunny things but scary things at the baby spider!
The baby spider getting scared and crying!
Walking into the room and telling the baby spider that the game is haunted and that if she dies in the game she dies for real!
The baby spider crying harder and having to sit there and try very hard to not lose at the scary glitched game with the scary looking Fluffy Bunny!
The baby spider getting into an unwinnable situation because of the glitches and losing!
The baby spider getting so scared that she is going to die in real life that she webs her pants and cries the hardest!

Did all /utg/ posters just die simultaneously

I play the Quick-Play Magic Card, Song of Unhealing

maybe

Were we ever truly alive?

They were all found to be involved in tax evasion and illegal deals and are keeping a low profile.

I'm tired

I'd rather big gote.

Snow tax evasion is a serious, yet underreported crime

God I wish that were you

Reminder that there is not a single route where you actually kill Flowey.

this but with her son

one of these days you'll get deep enough that you'll accuse Toby of plagiarizing Swamp Thing

can't you kill him in neutral and he just comes back after you reset?

I'd never accuse Toby of something as nonsensical as plagiarism. At most I wonder if maybe he was aware of the character and was inspired but at the same time I wouldn't be shocked if it was just a coincidence. I just find it amusing since i'm a fan, i'm not mad about it or anything.
That's what the pic is about

Wrong. You can kill Flowey on any neutral route.

Nothing ever says he's actually dead and he then pretends to be dead on the next reset making it even more unlikely

Resets don't count, silly. If they do you can't ever actually kill anyone.

You can't kill a vegetable by shooting it through the head, but you can probably kill a flower by hacking it to pieces and then destroying the entire world. I think genocide counts.

Is it just me or is Alphys the dumbest motherfucker in the entire underground? I mean, okay, let's think of this for a second. She takes a flower from Asgore's garden that she KNOWS is the first one to show up, and she also KNOWS that it came from the surface. So she should be asking herself how a flower from the surface ended up underground. To make matters even more stupidly obvious, the flower showing up and the queen leaving the castle happened in close proximity to each another. And the final nail in the coffin: every monster in New Home and presumably everywhere else knows that when Asriel died, his dust spread across the garden i.e. the flowers i.e. the same golden flowers that showed up with Asriel from the surface, and whose death almost immediately thereafter precipitated the queen leaving the kingdom.

So how the fuck doesn't she know that the flower she chose to experiment on with Determination held Asriel's dust, and when it suddenly disappeared and showed up as a living thing, that thing was most likely Asriel resurrected?

How can anyone call themselves a scientist and be this fucking stupid?

How do you know she didn't know it was Asriel?

Are you sure about that?

Because if she did then that makes her a significantly worse person than we previously thought.

Well she did steal Sans's research just so that she could resurrect Asriel and experiment on him

I'm gonna love this flower!

fatty

No evil stands a chance against the spider and cuteness!
Comforting the spider and asking what's wrong!
Telling the spider that the game being haunted was just another of the bully's lies!
Fixing the cartridge, revealing that the scary looks were just a glitch!
Telling the spider that even if the game was haunted, beating the game would surely fix things!
Turning on co-op mode!
Helping the spider beat the game!
The spider having so much fun matching letters and numbers that she forgets about what the bully said!
Fluffy Bunny saying all kinds of words of encouragement in the meantime!
The spider eventually dealing the final blow to the final boss!
The spider being so proud and happy to have finally won!
What a cutie!

Didn't kill the roots underground. He'll just grow back

I dunno, maybe Chara ripped him out of the ground first. Not like it really matters, since the whole universe gets destroyed in like two minutes after that happens.

>maybe
post discarded

>*FIGHT

But can the Spider get the ducks to the other side of the street!?

That's not a thing every flower does though

Prove it

We don't know she didn't know. We don't know if she knew the flower was alive before he shows up in True Pacifist end, but she at least realizes something is up at that point. Before then she could have assumed the flower just melted or something like the monsters did, with no way to confirm or deny it.

Her real monumentally stupid mistake was just returning the flower to the garden at all.

Why would she assume that a flower that grew AFTER Asriel dusted contained his essence, even after 100 years or more?

Perennial plants can stay alive for many years whereas annual or biennial plants don't.

>We don't know she didn't know
Well she better not have known, because if she did know, and didn't tell anybody, well then that just makes her about the most morally repugnant character in the entire game. We don't really have any choice but to assume she didn't know, which makes her out to be a colossal fucking idiot with zero deductive reasoning skills.
>We don't know if she knew the flower was alive before he shows up in True Pacifist end, but she at least realizes something is up at that point
I'd say she did know since she acts freaked out when Papyrus tells her that a tiny flower told him to gather everyone at the barrier's edge.
>Her real monumentally stupid mistake was just returning the flower to the garden at all
It certainly didn't help, but what I'm saying is that she really should have figured out beforehand what exactly she was dealing with. The fact she couldn't just makes her look like a total dumbass. Oh well, better a dumbass than a piece of utter shit.

Not to mention even bringing monsters back from a fallen down state was nothing short of miraculous, but nobody could have assumed Asriel could return in such a way. At best she probably assumed the flower gained sentience and bolted off, but the Amalgamates were the more immediate issue.

>the most morally repugnant character in the entire game
now you're getting it

Because that's how monsters conduct their funerals. She should have known what was likely to happen if she injected the dust containing his essence with determination i.e. the literal will to live. So she must have not known that the flowers contained his essence. It's the only reasonable explanation for her stupid decisions.

And even if she didn't assume it, she should have at least considered the possibility and chose another candidate for the experiment. I mean, she even grew her own golden flowers which didn't contain any dust as control cases.

>but nobody could have assumed Asriel could return in such a way
Actually she totally could have due to said miraculous discovery. If it could work on monsters who'd already fallen down, then why couldn't it work on a monster's essence via their dust?

because dust and flowers don't have souls, and even then the monsters only survived because they had other melting monsters to fuse with, which the flower in the garden would lack

The monsters there still had their souls and essences, and bodies. The flower in the garden had dust from dozens of years ago and possibly essence which monsters seem to know even less about than souls. Nobody could have assumed this was even a slim possibility. She thought she's give the will to live to an otherwise non-sentient organic being, but there was no way to factor in transitives like that.

Then she should have been wondering why it worked at all. She knows that Flowey's alive and running around. She should have started asking why, since it didn't happen with any of the other flowers she injected i.e. the control cases.

She chose the flower to impress/flatter Asgore, because it was from his garden. At that point she didn't even think that determination would return fallen down monsters, to life, let alone ones that had been dust for a century.

Technically, that shouldn't say "Der Alphys!" It should say "Die Alphys" since there is only one Alphys and you are talking about an individual.

>She thought she's give the will to live to an otherwise non-sentient organic being
Then why didn't it work with any of the other flowers? What was so special about the one she'd selected from Asgore's garden that made it different? She should have been able to figure out it was the dust and the essence within.

>She knows that Flowey's alive and running around.
Not until the end of true pacifist.

Alphys is no villain, Just a buffoon

For her to pull I'll Try TO Be Good shenanigans in canon would demand an entirely different personality than the shuddering, stuuttering self-loathing mess we see in game. Someone willing to do what memers here accuse her of would be far less concerned with their self image and what others think. Think General Deathshead here. He did not care about what others perceived to be wrong but perceived what he was doing as completely justified and right. He was perfectly confident in his morals and in his actions. In fact, he calls you evil for interfering with his work, grisly and inhumane as it is, because in his eyes, all he's doing is advancing the cause of his country, and science with it.

Alphys has the opposite problem She's so afraid of bumbling up and looking like a fool in front of others that she covers up her mistakes, which she indeed sees as mistakes. Her validation depends entirely on other's approval: the complete opposite of ol General Strasse. She's incompetent, not evil, Evil people are far more confident, and far less remorseful about the things they do wrong.

Then she should have thought it through. Basically you're just confirming my accusation that she's too dumb to science. Hell, I already figured out that Asriel was Flowey even before the reveal at the end of TP. I knew as soon as she started talking about where the flower came from and the events surrounding that, which I corroborated with the story in the neutral route to come to that conclusion.

And I'm not a fucking scientist.

There was no difference, that's why she returned it to Asgore's garden.

She was concerned when Papyrus mentioned a tiny flower, and knew that the flower had mysteriously disappeared beforehand.

Use your fucking brain Alphys, and stop binging weeaboo cartoons.

She has several other flowers there, but doesn't mention having given any DT to any others. Not to mention Flowey didn't awaken until he was already back in the garden and jumping to the conclusion that she revived Asriel of all people would have been borderline insane.

>omg guys I bet Alphys knew all along what she was doing and is really SUPER EVIl
literally Sansfag tier delusional

Why didn't she consider the possibility that it could have made a clone of Asgore, because it contained his fucking dandruff? You figured out that Flowey was Asriel because the story is designed for that to happen. Alphys didn't even know that Flowey, as a person, existed.

The tragic thing really is that if she had closer supervision, or an active assistant, none of this would have happened. When it comes to machinery and engineering, she's a goddamn wizard, but practical science really isn't her strong suit, especially nothing with both so much responsibility but so little accountability.

there's a difference between evil and so incompetent that she should be banned from practicing science

t.Alphys
stop trying to make excuses for your shitty lab practices

No, no. She returned the OTHER flowers to Asgore's garden. The one she'd picked specially had already disappeared by then. Something was definitely amiss.

At least Deathshead knew how to follow the scientific method worth a damn. But what I've been saying is that she really should have been able to figure this shit out, either ahead of time, or now with the power of hindsight.

She did, that why she was concerned when Papyrus mentioned it. She had no idea what happened to the flower beforehand.

>Sansfag tier delusional
Wat

There's this extremely common headcanon/story detail that instead of bleeding, monster wounds release dust
I'll let you think of the possibilities that unlocks

It means the person who thinks this are as delusional as the average Sansfag aka very

>but doesn't mention having given any DT to any others
Then what the fuck was the point of the experiment then?

Asrielfags suck.

>specifically say what she did wrong
>making excuses

lol what

I don't see how they're delusional.

Exactly.
her problem wasn't moral depravity. It was incometence and lack of resources

>But what I've been saying is that she really should have been able to figure this shit out, either ahead of time, or now with the power of hindsight.

Yeah, that's the point I've tried to make.
I'm just kinda sick of the same old "alphsy is da ebil" meme. The point is, she's kind of a dummy when it comes to practice, not a sadistic freak like it has been memeed for the past two years

No, you idiot. We had the same amount of information, albeit from slightly different perspectives, and I was able to come to a conclusion that she couldn't despite creating the damn thing.

She's not evil, just too stupid to live.

>headcanon
discarded
What you actually said
>if it wasn't for this thing beyond her control!
It was all her fault. No one elses

>No, no. She returned the OTHER flowers to Asgore's garden.
Nope.

>ENTRY NUMBER 15: Seems like this research was a dead end... But at least we got a happy ending out of it...? I sent the SOULS back to ASGORE, returned the vessel to his garden... And I called all of the families and told them everyone's alive. I'll send everyone back tomorrow. : )

To see if it works on one first, and then all the others presumably, if it does. Or to find out the properties of golden flowers, since they're not native to the underground.

A monster could weaponise hayfever as a last-ditch technique?

First off
>and I was able to come to a conclusion that she couldn't despite creating the damn thing.
doubt
second off
Of course you could because its a fucking video game and there is a thing called story structure that means that Flowey has to tie into everyone else somehow and because Asriel was mentioned as this super important piece of background.

God you're retarded

>No, you idiot. We had the same amount of information, albeit from slightly different perspectives
Nope. She had no idea that the flower gained sentience, or even what happened to it at all.

She knew that it "disappeared" suddenly. Flowers don't just up and walk out on their own, and after the previous DT fuckups she should have assumed the worst.

>Yeah, that's the point I've tried to make.
Then she should be able to figure it out, especially now that the pressure of trying to free her people and Asgore's dependence on her is finally off her back. Come on Alphys, all you have to do is go through your old lab notes and you should be able to figure this shit out.

You're being deliberately obtuse. It was her personal failings that led to that point, but if she had supervision and/or a lab assistant, things wouldn't have escalated that badly. That's not pinning the blame on anyone but her, just looking at the situation and making conclusions.

No!

>things wouldn't have escalated that badly.
literally no proof of this

So she checked up on the vessel sometime afterwards and realized that it had disappeared? Huh, what's the timeline for that do you think? Probably should have asked Asgore where that flower went.

She knew it disappeared, but making the leap from 'the flower gained sentience', to 'it's the monarch's son', is going from 'there were noises in the yard' to 'ANCIENT SPACE ALIENS HAVE DESCENDED IN MY KENNEL'

>Then she should be able to figure it out,

Yeah I.. I know
I have not argued against that my dude.
My point was that' she's a dolt, not a demon
It's over. We have reached an agreement
Go home
Go

chika chikaaaa