playgwent.com

>Gwent Links
gwentdb.com
gwent-tracker.com
gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/so_you_want_to_read_the_witcher_books_guide/
demmersdesigns.com/cms/books/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2IRrPyxIMU-YUdOMk8wWUpCQ2M

Previous:

qtpatootie

*blocks you're path*

Fuck negger scum

Geralt and Triss OTP

We should probably come up with a new name instead of /wtc/ & /gwt/.

I've been autistically calling the thread /gwtc/ for awhile, but it's too long.

/wgg/ - Witcher & Gwent General

I hate archespores, both in TW1 and in Blood and Wine! I want to slaughter them all

please user i'm just trying to feed my family

>Bran versus Bran

Battle of the unga brainlets

You're an animal, so I'll slaughter you like an animal! And your whole family too, including the children!

What fucking golds do I run in Reveal?
All the OP NG shit is for spies.

Always a good laugh when i see someone plays this or sweers in non monster matches.

This is still 11 points, not that bad.
And it denies iris or reviving barclay

Ok that really is what I am talking about. This is why I am liking Triss less and less, and she was my go to when I first played the game.

Honestly, I couldn't care less what you like or dislike. You can hate Triss from the bottom of your heart for all I care. I love her and I love making pics of her and Geralt and I'm not going to stop because it offends you, sorry, deal with it :3

11 point silver is extremely bad when the average power level of a bronze is 12. He's not even that good against nekkers if the monster player eats anything before playing his first nekker since he doesnt reset so they can still setup their cheese.

all right, this is my second meme deck, any suggestion?

It's very simple, you play all CT Veterans, with summoning circle, Operator and Haymey's. In round 2 you thin your deck with Bran and Raiders, you revive all of your CTV and so on. In the last round you play Lugos with the Skirmirsher and then you drop your 20 points pirates. Really fun deck and very simple to play. I haven't played against meta decks but at least in casual I haven't lose. Feel free to copy it. I'll watching for any suggest!

It still banishes nekker, denies deathwish and slyzard
Who cares about 8 nekkers in deck if he can't pull them

you're gambling on your opponent having no shadow, griffin or second nekker in his hand. Monster doesnt really care what happens to the first nekker as long as it sticks around to being nekker warriored

>play an interesting new dwarf combo
>lose because i run into the last man on earth who plays succubus

This game is demoralizing

You try something fun but you just end up getting fucking dumpstered by someone with perfect draws

These elf women walking around outside Novigrad gates is really making my dick hard.

Any romance options or short haired elf girl prostitutes?

Don't die.

How have you prepared for the metadecks?

Which do i get?

Milva.

i'm thinking about operating the arsespore so i have 4 of them. dont know which silver to cut though

There is nothing more miserable in this game than a mirror

All shit. Milva is played occasionally, at least.

how can I stop the nekker deck?

Any build in Witcher 3 that's particularly fun? Preferrably one that doesn't use the Ursine or Griffin set, as I don't like how they look
Playing on Death March

>takes a solid 3 seconds to coral a target after playing her
>rope the turn out to last seconds
>play coral
>mash LMB on the target
>game says "naw famm"
>RNG corals the 1/1 instead

Every meta gwent seems to get worse and worse :(

I miss pre-gold immunity

dimeterium bomb and regular regis wins round 3 always against unseen elder

>mfw attempting to pilot reveal after playing braindead monster, skellige and nr decks last 6 months

mardro
sweers instakills the deck if you're NG

Well, what deck you play?

Do we only have gwent players and trissfag here?

when should I play mardro against nekkers? when the first nekker is dropped or in the last round?

Immediately. If they can't get a Nekker to stick, all of their Nekker Warriors will be bricked.

Whats the best way to earn scrap?

Literally you. Stop ruining these threads, you make it worse than Elder scrolls general waifu posting.

Play the game.

Yea but getting blow the fuck out by people who already have every card needed for the fotm is not really fun

You just have to grit your teeth and deal with that for a while. There will come a point where you'll literally have more scraps than you can spend. Enjoy the thrill of earning new cards.

I'd answer but i never subject myself to playing a vanilla playthrough on Death March because in some games, that artificial difficulty shit ain't worth it. I only switched to DM later on

So far I haven't found anything needlessy hard tho, you just gotta do it when you're at the right level, no?

I made that image :3 Listen, you can cry all you want, I've been here for 2 years doing this and many have tried to drive me away. It's not going to work, I'm here to stay. Don't be such a weakling, those are just images, trust me, I find Gwent talk equally boring, but you don't see me crying about it.

Get fucked, weather nigger.

Oh man, rekt.

Must be humiliating for your hater to have content made by you stored on his computer. I'm speechless, good job.

I appreciate you helping us Gwent players keep the thread alive.

Those images were funny as hell. Some anons are foolish not to appreciate you more.

t. swim

>new dialogues CDPR gave to Trissfags
What?

No, all gold weather niggers need to be removed.

I have nothing against that guy, I just don't care about being told what and how to post. I'll post whatever the fuck I want as long as it's within the rules of this board. That's my only point, I have no personal hate.

Glad you like them user.

How does anyone enjpy this when its just hope and pray you get good legendairies?

The game used to be better

just buy 2 good neutral gold cards and you're set

Some extra dialogue CDPR added to Triss' arc with one of the patches, didn't play vanilla TW3, so not sure what this means in terms of romancing her.

:^)

>just buy 2 good neutral gold cards
>doesn't list the good ones

Good OP, just fought some nekkers with Ronvid! Surprised I managed to pull out a win since I didn't draw scorch or Borkh. On the upside, he didn't get to eat a single harpy egg the entire game.

I'm so tired of unga muster bullshit

I have become one with Spella'teal

I will Alzur's your Siege Support till the day I die

Not him but I can recommend you some. The thing with Neutral cards obviously is that you can use them with all the factions, so if you feel like trying out another faction, your investment in Neutral Golds won't go to waste as a beginner.

Anyhow, here's some that are strong with pretty much any deck (not in any specific order):
1) Gold Weathers (Ragh Nar Roog & Drought)
2) Geralt: Igni
3) Eskel

And two that are alright:
1) Muzzle
2) Regis

>olgierd

It all worked out well. Best keg I've had in a while, moviecard dwarven skirmisher and moviecard monster nest!

Best use artefact compression, Shani's there to patch them back up!

I would probably bump muzzle up to strong with any deck. Even on regular point-swing alone it's not terrible, and being able to deny your opponent a key card (Enforcer, siege support, Morkvarg, dragoon, etc etc etc) is handy. It's never felt bad any of the times I've had it in a deck, may not always be the BEST choice but it's sort of like gigni in that regard.

Also while I'm talking about cards, one of my opponents was playing discard/restore Skellige. He was running wolfsbane. Slammed down Thaler right before it was going to pop, it popped, he passed, and the Thaler and wolfsbane combination was more than enough to pull out light cav and steal the round. Not saying that as an impressive play but I'm saying it because wolfsbane seems really iffy every time it's played against me.

Wolfsbane. Not even once, people.

What golds should you play in Spella'tael in the new meta?

I was watching Swim play it with double gold weather and it seems like shit.

I would probably go Ithlinne, muzzle, royal decree, Saskia. Eskel might be a better option than muzzle or royal decree, depending on if you're seeing a lot of curse Skellige.

Haven't played the deck since the patch hit so I could be off base here.

Ithlinne, Aglais, drought/ragh nar roog and the last spot is pretty much open. I'm not very creative so i just run royal decree

I wonder why she looks so sad.

still can't win a single fucking game of Reveal vs Handbuff ST
there aren't even cards you can tech in against them: the new bronze that rapes revealed cards can't hit through a fucking quen sign for some reason

Is Henselt the strongest NR leader right now?

How should you build a deck around him?

Wake up!

I feel like Foltest is your man if you want to go swarm, Henselt's your man if you want to go machines/control, and Rad is just a little awkward. He might work for swarm too.

The reason I'm iffy on Henselt as a swarm leader is that reaver scouts work so well with swarming, especially with blue stripe bros. I think they may have more swarmy potential than what just the Henselt leader ability gives, but I could be wrong. Though I still haven't tried any swarm-NR this patch so I'm missing out on all the cow-Yen action.

I reckon she looks happier in this one.

Spella'teal is the GOAT deck

kill you're'self my man

Ha! That's such a nice play on False Ciri, don't know if it's intentional or not. She does seem overall happier as a witcheress though, even if becoming [spoiler[Empress will be for the greater good, or so I see it.

Talk about fucking up my spoiler tags at an inopportune moment. Have another Ciri as compensation!

He's got a point, it's a fun deck and there are hard counters to it so it's not just like it's completely busted and running away with everything.

yo witch boi i kept ya girl safe when u wuz out adventuring

But to be canonical that hand needs to be white and a wizard robe needs to be visible!

> Olgierd/morkrarg, armorsmith
> Adrenaline rush, buff, promote, copy
> Roach, Olgierd and Botchling
> Queensguard
> Olgierd and Roach in Spell ST (Mardroeme)
> Nekkers
> Monster's passive
> Dwarf decks
> Nekkers again

What's their endgame, lads?
Why do they keep making the same mistakes over and over again?
Why do they advertise Gwent as a game of skill when most of their games are people throwing numbers at the board and expecting the carryover to carry them?

Hey haven't been on since about 3 months ago, any changes? I played calvien spy control.

>any changes?

yes.

Any serious changes in the meta I mean? Also please elaborate.

Ok so I'm back at Kaer Mohren in 3, and I've only played 3. I'm going to read the books and play 2 cause quite frankly the writing/storyline/world deserves it, then replay up and past where I am on 3.

So, book order is simply release order right? Then games after books?

(I have to know if Yen or Triss is top waifu and do my due diligence on the matter, that said Yen has to do bits to impress me as I read she cheats on Geralt and thats a red flag up the asshole for me, Triss might be a sneaky devil and a bit of a shit friend to Yen by stealing her mans but at least she has Geralt as top billing and doesn't treat him like a shit.)

>why people make mistakes
usually because people are dumb

obviously gwent is ran by a retard
he's not game design genius like icefrog, he is getting laughed at by internet every time he sprouts his game design and balance ''''''''thoughts'''''', and most importantly cdpr team is okay with him

gwent will be ass forever

dagons dead, NR is dead, spy is now emhyr, mill runs moorvan now, bran is still OP, consume is actually viable now, Scoiatel got a second solitaire deck

>NR is dead
Nice points. Be a shame if someone evened them up.

jeez thats the second time that spy meta changed. At least I still have decent cards. Sorry bout namefagging, didn't notice.

I-its not bait to waifupost the best waifu, r-right?

NR is the shittiest faction right now.