>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Love you guys
*kisses*

Best girl

I need a new From game in my life.

why does miyazaki hate souls series so much ?

At this point I'd settle for a Dark Souls 3: Revengeance, just the same game with new levels, weapons, armour and enemies. Don't even need to change any of the mechanics or whatever.

Bronze Souls when?

Anyone play hellpoint? is it any good?

damn straight

You know how they say that if the first thing you make is really, really popular then you should expect that everything you ever make afterwards will be considered a dissapointment?

Miyazaki is the poster child of that. Bloodborne success aside, he's basically 'The Dark Souls guy' now, and nothing more.

What level was everybody able to beat the Ringed City?
Currently at 111 on a faith build, and it's kicking my ass. Hard. I only could beat princes with a summon

Why is she so perfect? Priscillacucks, Firefuckers and Gwyndolinfags will never know this feeling.

I beat TRC at SL100 on NG+. Maybe you just suck.

I went into TRC SL80 something and beat Gael SL99.

He's an insecure NEET deep down, it's why he self inserts as edgelord Patches.

Dark Souls 3: Scholar of the Second Sin? I'd buy it if it fixed some of the mechanics probably.

>what is studio ghibli
but yeah in terms of video james, that is his reputation

Scholar of the Last Sin

i think she just has a really nice design tbqh, great story as well

2bh

she looks bad ass

>not wanting to change bullshit OP rolls
>not wanting to change unpunishable Estus and unlimited buttbuddy summoning
>not wanting to fix Ashen Estus and the whole FP system
>not wanting to fix casting in general
>not wanting to make a functional Dorkmoons covenant
>not wanting to fix invasion ranges and locking off areas because of beating the boss
All of the problems with DaS3 are with the core mechanics.

so this is a thing, i kind of want ti but expect it to be overpriced as hell.

Still, assuming a series of souls figures came out who wold you want?

i think a mirror knight fig would be cool

the idea is good, but the execution terrible

When is that getting released, anyway? I'm planning to take a trip to Asia some time in the next few months, and if it's going to be available I might try to get my hands on one.

Currently using a lightning lothric sword and raw estoc + buffs, and elite knight set.
Im taking too much and not giving enough damage right now
Suggestions?

I just wish the bossfight and area were better. And that her head was a useable gimmick weapon.

>tfw Mytha will never give you head

>fatrolling in fallen knight's
just how

If linking the Flame is the first sin, what's the last sin? Betrayal ending canon?

Quelaag was better but nice art.

You barely scrapped the surface of DaS3 problems. Honestly I think Bloodborne did the best, despite having it's own problems. They just need to take the best from Bloodborne and the best from Dark Souls and make some kind of hybrid.

I want to anime dash in full plate so fucking much.

Plz I spent a ton of time on this character, and its shite rn

Why do you keep posting your shitty PvP webms in the OP?

Fuck off. No one wants to see them.

I miss the paladin armor, as shitty as it looked
DaS3 has virtually no holy/cleric gear

And don't throw away the good parts of DS2 just because lol b-team.

Paladin armor looked cool delet this

>And that her head was a useable gimmick weapon
This actually sounds like an awesome game idea. Kill monsters and use their body parts as weapons. Bloodborne sorta did it with the Amygdala arm. They could be special class of weapons and have traditional weapons as well.

Is that with or without PChain? Those stats look more or less fine.

You might be better off with Sunlight Straight Sword, on a 60 Faith build buffs are far stronger than infusions. If you can get Str up to 16, Lothric K***ht Greatsword is also a very good option with either Lightning Blade or Blessed infusion.

Also, take off that Darkmoon Ring and swap it for First Born, Divine Pillars is a shit spell and you don't need Gnaw except against bosses. Swap in Med Heal or Great Heal, it's very Estus-efficient on a Faith build.

Well we're looking at a scholar, and someone responsible for bscly all the shit going on.
Cue Sulyvahn, the scholar [sorcerer]
The last sin? The Deep

Would be great without the meme

Did you just equip random spells lmao
Your build seems fine otherwise, drop the attunement ring and git gud

I like the rock boys.

Also makes me want tail weapons back

Hayao Miyazaki != Hidetaka Miyazaki

If you don't like it, then you make the threads :^)

Her head would strike like a whip (hold it by the hair) and be a useable spell catalyst.

That only works if they did something to make it more than the least fleshed out and yet most redundant thing in Dark Souls lore.

No wait I guess that's the Profaned Flame. Well, the Deep is close behind. God DS3 is a mess even by Souls standards.

shit thats actually a great idea, throw in giants arm or give a miniature demon of song hat with a face that only opens when thee player is hollow

Well stop making threads before the bump limit you fucking faggot :^)

>then you make the threads
Says that while making the thread before it even reaches bump limit

With PChain.
Is Elite Knight set good for late game?

Sorry, I tried my best. I was more excited about the idea than the execution, for sure.

well if they didn't, it wouldn't be worth the re-release, you feel me?

Perfect Souls game:

>Level design of DaS1
>Covenants and PvP of DaS2 (no SM obviously)
>Enemy design of DaS3
>Boss design of Bloodborne
>combat mechanics are a smart combination of all games, taking the best aspects of each

>throw in giants arm or give a miniature demon of song hat with a face that only opens when thee player is hollow
I like the way you think. Out of Mytha pics so have other underrated boss waifu.

I'm glad your opinion doesn't matter and you have no way of actually changing the game because you would just turn it into a bad game.

Why would you wear a ring that gives flat 15 stats at SL 115, use your brains user
and all armor is "good", it just has different stat/weight distribution
>Level design of pre-lordvessel DaS
>Covenants and PvP of DaS2 + Spears of the Church
fixed

I think ashen estus would be fine if it wasn't tied to real estus.

>being any type of mage for invading
>not only is your stamina, hp, and FUCKING THREE of your ring slots gimped you also have to allot some of your estus for blue estus
>run out of blue estus in an invade and you're left standing around with a handaxe in one hand and your dick in the other
>lloyd's fucks over your blue estus too

>being any type of mage for pontiff duels
>use some blue
>the guy you're fighting chugs normal estus
THAT ISN'T HOW IT WORKS YOU FUCKNUT

Those guys are right and probably smarter and better looking than you as well

>Boss design of Bloodborne
They were terrible.

If you kill Gwynevere you should get her bra which you can use as a miracle catalyst with the highest spell buff in the game
Alternatively, you can get Gwyndolin's panties as a magic catalyst as a rank 3 Dormoon reward

Kill yourself.

>her bra
>not her tits
Monster body part is the theme here.

doubt it. I'm actually fairly attractive and also literally a genius.

>Tfw i only ever beat Quelaag by hurling lightning spears at her because i couldn't get good
brb gonna go replay DaS1
I was gonna say that but then i thoguht it'd be too cringy

Oh is that so? I'm a genius too.

Can i be a genius too?

>tfw I beat quelaag first try and Orsntein and Smough solo on my second but struggle on the bosses everyone says are easy

Only if you have an IQ over 120 and some creativity

I would like to add interesting lore like ds1/bb and not pointless moundmakers to what you said. And by that I mean either let me boss invade or make my white sign white.

>Kill yourself
Explain how Bloodborne bosses are any better than bosses from any Dark Souls game besides DS1.

All you're going to say is it felt cooler inside your pants and it was memorable or the "theme" made you feel special.

Oh...

That's cool. Never asked, cared if you're one. You being a genius has nothing to do with me.
I don't know. Are you? You're either one or not.

>from any Dark Souls game besides DS1.
But DS2 had the worst bosses on average. Are you from some parallel universe?

Why is DS1 the only game where the covenants had even a tiny bit of lore relevance?

Why would it feel cooler inside his pants? Did his dick turn into a popsicle?

Since I am a certified genius I have the authority to disagree with you.

Because you faggots will just keep saying bed of chaos.

Bloodborne bosses are trash.

I hate how they brought back that wallhacking bullshit with the damage counter.

DS1 was the only creative souls
every sequel was just "the sequel"

DeS was the pre-sequel

>Level design of pre-lordvessel DaS
Yes! Pure metroidvania please. That's one of the reasons I'm being lazy about emulating des.

>Since I am a certified genius I have the authority to disagree with you.

Still has no relevancy with anything I've said. I'm not the one who brought up intelligences in the first place. Even if you are a genius you still have no power or authority to change the game for the worse.

You want to know my problem with ashen estus? You have to fucking go to ANDRE ever time you want to reallot it. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to do it at bonfires.

>he cant telepathically change code and data
lmao brainlet

On a scale of 1 to Chrischan where do you fall on the autism spectrum?

Nah son, all of that basically works. It can be improved, I absolutely agree, there's a lot of room to change those mechanics, but like I said, I'd settle for the same game but with different content.

not just DeS, but even their onlder games like King's Field all were part of their inspiration that led to DaS
the game got popular and everything after that was uninspired

> change the game for the worse.
I disagree with this. Some of the changes stated would improve the game significantly. I thought you were a genius, but I'm beginning to question it.

I wish they would at least give us a teaser for something. Doesn't even have to be soulslike, just give me a peek at that VR game or fucking armored core! GIVE ME SOMETHING FROM

>Out of Mytha pics
lets solve that

Can you faggots take back ENBnigger. He keeps on shitting every single Souls-related thread on /v/ with his autistic fetish

>nipples
Dropped

Depends. What's his fetish?

maybe reddit wants him?

I'm too busy being a literal genius to concern myself with the opinons of sheep who blindly follow the ideas and cults of cyber celebrities. Don't you have some steam or YouTube video to stalk and make up fantasies how you're close friends or in relationships with said cyber celebrity?

Every post he makes on /v/ threads have something to do with ENB's sister. Why of all people is he obsessed with her so much?

Believe

Just beat TRC on NG+7 at SL 120, but on my first play through it was around that SL

Hah I don't think you're that special if you're making these pathetic irrelevant statements. But keep up the good work doing whatever you're so busy doin'

Let's discuss making Int and/or Fai builds purely for infusions and not for casting, and the weapons they're able to use outside of infusions, to point out just how retarded the balance is in DaS3.

40 Int builds:
>Crystal infusion
>Aquamarine
>Friede's
>MLGS
>GSoJ
>Crescent Moon Sword
>Darkmoon Longbow
>Immolation Tinder
>Cleric's Candlestick
>Crystal Sage's Rapier
>Heysel Pick

40 Fai builds:
>Lightning infusions
>Blessed/Lightning DSA
>Blessed LKGS
>DSGA
>Crux
>Earth Seeker
>Morne's
>Sunlight SS
>Lothric's
>Wolnir's
>Dragonslayer Spear
>Swordspear
>Bident

How many of these weapons, when wielded on a non-caster build, are "viable" or at the least not shit?

>he didn't actually delete the pictures like he said he did, and most likely never even had a therapist in the first place
Color me fucking surprised.

I will keep up the good work. Thanks. Enjoy your fantasies of being in relationships with cyber celebrities and thinking you're cool for name dropping internet famous streamers.

For buffables maybe raw Falchion with DMB? That worked pretty well for me. But if you’re a faith build you might get more enjoyment out of Blessed LKGS (if you like ultras that is). Great moveset, pretty high AR great punishing tool for people who close the gap on your lightning arrows.

listen you shit burg. If you want to use a weapon then build properly for it. Every weapon can't be the best weapon either. Stop whining and get fucking good.

I didn't do that at any point though. You must be getting confused.