/wfg/ - Warframe General

Warrior mode edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rdLYYdff
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Exodia_Brave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a girlfriend to play superior Warframe with.

Just get creative.

Nidus Squad reporting for Duty!

I want a girlfriend

>I guess I should do my Rifle Rivens
>Karak
>Hind
Thanks for the Endo I guess?

I want to spank that tater

pastebin.com/rdLYYdff

DISGUSTING!

Y-you could spank me sometime kiddo-kun

buy my shit
specifically these zaw rivens i'll never use

post cute (male) potatoes!

I'm not gay! I just like to play Nezha and Trinity, that's all!

Is there any reason to craft Nezha or Zephyr aside from Memery Points?

Nezha just seems like BadRhino and Zephyr looks beyond useless

>4 trash stats
>it's even worse
How is it possible to not have anything good

If you wait I'll buy the unrolled rifle riven.

>ywn hug Chicken-chan

nezha is for go fast and giving other people shields

*reroll 4 trash stats I mean
>+magazine capacity
>-crit
Woah

>shields
Succ*

Is the bigger number really worth locking myself into primed cryo rounds?
Also should I even consider 60/60s
riven is crit c/multishot/mag

nezha wqith full slippery is pretty fun to just scoot around as, but otherwise he's only good as discount rhino or gay fantasy. zephyr is mostly useless but turbulence and its augment are useful.

INAROS for that

Am I doing well? This is boosted.

why no one here makes new threads on time?

Are built arcane helmets tradable? I just remembered my old account and it has arcane vanguard...

Anyone willing to trade Adarza imprints? I'd rather not let RNG take the wheel considering what a pain it is to farm kavat genetic codes.

New to the game, is Saryn Prime worth investing into?

>This is boosted.
not really but keep it up

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Exodia_Brave

Do I understand this correctly? At max rank, a channel kill with a Zaw will cause you to *gain* 20 energy?

mr16, barf

if those are regular lenses, that seems okay, but you can do better.

Nope

That reminds me I need to breed another Adarza for such occasions. My first and only one had a kubrow as one of the donors and despite not becoming an abomination like I had hoped, its imprints are untradable because of the inter-species breeding that lead to it.

Page 10 is the best time.

Apparently it is since I had it before the change?

t-they're greater

I don't have maiming strike.

DE accidentally created the best frame

>Question mark at the end of a statement

BR be gone

They're both very fun and good in plains, though zephyr is a little memey for plains rather than outright great, and nez is useful elsewhere just outclassed slightly

(((they))) didn't even nerf him, i'm grateful every day for that

>Manufacturing requirements: 20 Breath Of The Eidolon
Eh, hold on. Energy aside, this is 200 breaths for a full set. This is an uncertain amount of bounty-5 runs.

It's called thread edging and it is the only way some of us can get off.

>BR
Bureido Rannaa?

Nezha can forego duration. His useful abilities are warding halo and blazing chakram. With the warding halo augment, you can give everyone a permanent shield that ignores stuns, knockdowns, lasers, and stuns enemies until it soaks up too much damage. Blazing chakram can be used on corpses to instant every ally within range to full, assuming you're using a strength build for the halo. His 1 his relativley useless, even for a speed buff, his 4 also requires a different build.

Zephyr makes sortie defense a cakewalk. Just stand near the operative and shoot things. Jump+2 if enemies are too close to make them trip. 4 if everyone fucking sucks and you need to revive some people.
Basically use Zephyr if you want to stand around and shoot thing instead of... I don't know... move around?

Mire for Excalibur? Why, also got a build for this meme weapon?

You bought the blueprints

I don't even know how I'm going to get to 16 from 11, none of the shit I have left to level interests me in the slightest.

>blacc
>trans
nah

Rather 'uncomfortably close to preteen ass' edition.

What's your worst secret, /wfg/?
I think Oberon is fun

Well they made it so dying consumed 15 instead of 10 stacks in like the first week.

I never buy plat

I dont actually enjoy nidus, I even 3 forma'd him and I just cant get a feel for that frame.

these are the primes I have so far:

>Saryn
>Frost
>Ash

Who do I get next?

Either remove this giant zit from the plains, OR MAKE THE DRONES FLY
the pathing of Hacked drones are FUCKED by this stupid event.

I really hope they have seen this by now.

Teehee silly kiddo~

You can't say no while you sleep

Everything else

I have a sleeked melee riven that does finishing damage on every hit

not sure how this happened, but okay.

trinity, ember, nova

sure dude let me buy Ember Prime for 900 plat YOU FJUCKIGN RETARD

You should start with the ones you can farm through relics, I guess: Valkyr, Vauban, Nekros.

I bought Chroma deluxe just for the hat.

Because it's base toxic damage carries over

What are the cheaper/cheapest frames to buy?

I assume these are both shit and only good for rerolling?
>inb4 lmao locked MR9
I'm MR7 shitter faggot.

hydroid prime is pretty easy to farm relics for right now too

Ash Prime is like 70 plat, he's the cheapest vaulted prime i think

anything cheaper is easier to just farm

I only buy plat without daily discounts

I think you can get trin p for 40p if you buy the parts individually and 50p if you wait long enough on .market
She's one of the best supportive frames and used in raids etc

excuses, excuses

That damage is shit, arent there better weapons with X passive?

I got the 4300 plat pack, and I still beg when I meet high level MR players in my missions, sometimes it works.

I actually did this. It's not 900 man it's more like 500, and lower when she unvaults in december

>mesa not allowed her original 4 as it wasnt interactive enough
>banshee is allowed to get down on all fours and proceed to stay there throughout the whole game wiping the map out

Nice one DE

Limbo, the answe is always Limbo, get it, master it, enjoy being op and credit to team.

I use energy and health pads unironically, my favorite frame is ember, I afk in sorties, I suck at spy, I spend usd on plat and then buy entire frames with it instead of farming them, I'm actually garbage at the game and rarely known whats going on, etc etc the list goes on

Never said it wouldn't be a pain in the ass to make.

That's a fairly good ogris riven actually
Try the weapon out first especially with Nightwatch Napalm, keeping in mind it's essentially only effective against infested and corpus
I suggest modding it for gas damage

Well if these videos I've seen of her are out of date then what is her current one?

I keep getting extra plat after trading(I'm selling). Not sure if it's a bug or one of those error from plat-ban-wave. This happen a few times but those plat aren't much but nice to have(10-15).

i dont have a reason to keep playing. there is nothing released from the last 3 content updates thats a upgrade to anything i have that i like using. warframe rivens are stupid and i dont even use melee except when a clip runs out and there is some fuck in front of me or im mid air and want to drop straight down so melee rivens are equally pointless for me

i honestly cant even explain why im grinding for operator arcanes . im not trying to get more self revives and level 2 on both pieces for health and armor equals level 4 on one health and the other armor stats wise its the same but only 12 arcanes need to be made not 20. but i cant explain why i am even bothering. its not like i couldnt finish chains of the harrow like some scrub. why the fuck am i mining ?

i can justify killing the teraclyst because its new and semi fun and i can solo it so if the others in the pub want to be faggots and do missions at night who cares but quil standing is meaningless. got a couple guilded amps and some cosmetics form them and arcane blue prints which im making here and there but why am i doing this?

he didnt say frames he said primes

Basically the same only you have to target a graticule around that gets smaller and smaller so that you can shoot people, her original was just 'press 4 then hold click down' and it would auto aim at the targets all over the map

Gay meteorite is growing stronger

How do I make Hydroid Prime look good? color isn't divided up enough. primary color is basically the entire body. fuuuu I had an easier time with regular Hydroid.

So I take it her "exalted pistols" aren't like the other frames then?

>Ash Prime is like 70 plat, he's the cheapest vaulted prime i think
You can snag trinity for like 60 or less, even with her being META for Eidolons

this bug is pretty funny

My Submission to Warbros, please accept me war brothers! MSRank 14

My story.

FUCK TEST!
The End

:)

IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?

>even with her being META for EVERYTHING
ftfy

Do you have the Sarpa or Redeemer'

If you mean are they effected by mods then yes they are, basically the peacemakers are effected by whatever secondary mods you have on, I personally use a Lex prime so my peacemakers deal big crit damage.

Nah I mean equippable like Valkyr/Ivara