Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Carol v. Keke Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.5 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=954530
>Gold Dump Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=959991

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=963981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont like it when we die for long periods of time

ded gaem
ded general

what gives more bang for a buck:
1. making one uniform mythic
2. mrut-ing more characters to 6 stars (assuming there are characters to use mrut on)

Then YOU make an OP if you dislike it so much, worthless fucking whiner.

Good OP.
Also xth for fuck filthy meta whores like Rafafaggot.

i make shitty OPs

Doom when

you guys love me huh

Who would the pymtron uni? Pym or Ultron?

Ultron
Hank is ded

Rip. Pymtron uni NOW, Ultron buffs NOW

how do we fix the tier list n the OP?

what is wrong with it

Not clear enough that Carol is best girl.

>29m away from getting 6* thanos
game needs a new place to get gold t b q h
this shit gonna take ages

You can get like 3 million a day, it takes almost two months to get the mats for thanos so if you save 2 million a day then you'll have enough gold when you get enough mats. Gold is still a pain to get though.

Who? This one screams wolverine but I'm not entirely sure

>Pymtron
is Ultron some sort of symbiote now?

Pymtron and Jantron.

it actually screams thanos

Wolverine already has GBI via Super Armor. If you want an obelisk for him then start with one that's got RR as its primary stat.

>GBI
>on Wolvie
no, Sniktbub has Super Armor which has inherent GBI

Max HP is better for Wolvie actually
General rule of thumb:
>if it's burst heal / one-time heal then go recovery rate
>if it's over-time heal / rapid heal then go max hp

>he doesnt know about the benefits of gbi over super armor
protip:if you need a pvp mario, specially someone against cucksilver, gbi is really good! he can ignore super armor but not gbi, I tested it myself

Fuck, gonna take me a while to get RR+Inv proc again
and I don't have Thanos yet so what gives

you're retarded

whatever

iirc hank fused with ultron. He fucking roasts stark, it's pretty nice
I'd insta max Jantron. Speaking of that, Jantron NOW

Dormammu or Thanos

>playing timeline
lmao

You can get plenty of Max HP from cards, but the same can't be said of RR.

>Pym called dibs on these 50 Gear Kits, but they're all yours if you claim them now!
what did NM mean by this?

Is gwenpool is still a top speed? I have 600 bios for her but she's one star so I'd have to wait for a mega ticket giveaway or something.

super armor does not have GBI because everyone has a "penetrates super armor" tag but there isn't a "penetrates ITGB obelisk" tag.

If it was for PVE, wolv doesn't need invincible anyways as he has god healing so he'd just run 200% dmg proc.

No. Gwenpool requires a uniform and requires T2 to have good offense+defense.
If you need a large number of speed characters and have crystals to spend, she's not bad.

Gotten far better results for the effort from Quicksilver and Vulture (movie uni) than from any gwen with uni. Vulture easily solos high level floors that gwen doesn't even scratch without the T2 DPS.

>hacks Tony's armor and turns him into a naked thicc Wasp twin
>knocks around Ares & Wonder Man and goes toe-to-toe with Sentry
>Takes over the Phalanx after she's beaten
Secretly the best Ultron?

No, best Ultron was Mark

Nah pic related best ultron
Working on quick silver right now, he should be maxed by this Friday, except gears are going to be 20/17/17/17. Just need gold to get his mastery up, gears and skills. Haven't started on vulture because silly me forgot that you don't get shifter bios if you clear ticket everything. I have 2099 mostly done just need bios for gears, and t2 black widow and elsa. I'm just going to wait until for an event that gives out a ticket before I work on gwenpool.

I feel so empty when the game isn't having me use energy on stuff I normally wouldn't do, or WB rifts

How did Norman Osborn even get appointed to the head of fucking SHIELD instead of being executed by firing squad

You would think that the normies in comics would be way more tolerant of the death penalty

Bendis.
Have fun DC!

It takes an eternity to 6* a shifter-only like him and shadowland bios don't work for vulture. I used an MRUT on him. He doesn't need T2 or 20 gears to be great. He can chain i-frames non-stop and flinch-lock enemies in SL so I don't miss anything from him not having +30% guaranteed dodge T2. The extra damage would be nice, but his non-T2 damage is already has high as many T2s.

Because Marvel citizens saw him kill the Skrull queen and they clapped because he was a hero!

I want Carol to sit in my face

Jess, you're not in game yet, you can't post here.

Talk to your alliance mates
Unless you're in SYMBIOTIC

You have something to say about our chat?

>willingly participating in a chat with pizzachaps possibly speaking
no thx

Who should get this bad boy?

Gwenpool

Already have something similar on her

Give me a list of possibilities then.

Here are the people I have obelisks for that I'm either satisfied with or waiting for something specific that isn't what I posted: SW, Wasp, Elsa, Loki, Black Bolt, Gwenpool. Everyone else has no obelisk

Wolverine, Thanos, Satana, T2 Hellstorm, Lizard[/spoiler}

time for a muggas cull
>Gezkill
>absolutely 0% SCD from cards
>non-8* slot ISO sets on Mags and Strange
>only level 60

>HelpIveBeenShot
>last login: 17d
>no fucking cards equipped

>Jomajesty
>last login: 13d
>3* cards equipped

>WildcatTM
>he stinks and I don't like him

>MisterKingdom
>only one (1) T2

>TinMan89537
>last login: 16d
>no cards equipped

>KVD
>around less than a black father

>He doesn't want anyone to play at their own speed

there's playing at your own speed and being an absolute shitter and/or not playing at all

>t. pizzacucks

>5 days of inactivity = BTFO
>having people with more than 5 days of inactivity

ded gaem, ded alliance

I have two issues with OP tier-list:
1. Why does it judge Star-Lord as he is? His latest uni doesn't do shit to him?
2. Why can't I find Karachi Kamala in speed section?

>1. Why does it judge Star-Lord as he is? His latest uni doesn't do shit to him?
Meme-Lord Vol 2's skill changes are seen as downgrades by some players. His new skills push him back more which is counter-intuitive if you're playing manually, however they are additional iframes. The added iframes and constant moving back means he is a great distraction character in AC and SL Rumbles. But it's just not enough to make him stand on his own, leaving him more as a Leadership buffslut.
>2. Why can't I find Karachi Kamala in speed section?
Her uniform doesn't make any fundamental changes. Same reason Vision's Universal uniform isn't listed, or Kingpin's Blast uniform. If you're wondering, Speed Kamala would probably still be in C tier. It just pretty much offers added flexibility for SL.

Blame KVD. Those 2 muggas who haven't logged in in 2+ weeks with thrashed cards have most likely quit without any notice.

everytime i t2 something my ignore defense and cooldown got maxed out my cards are complete trash though, are u really need those 24%ignore defense? ignore defense are capped aren't they?

I haven't hit ignore defense cap with my cards since I can't get good rolls with the 6*s I reroll. Most of my T2s are hovering around 25-35% Ignore defense

Groot and Star-lord cards are very good because they have ignore defense and crit damage/crit rate, respectively, as fixed stats. You can get all attack from Civil War 4 (Thor Cover) and Loki rift card.

I guess, the same reason is for Bendis-Lord as well.

People who say his skills pushing him back is bad are fools.

Those guys hardly ever chat, so I wouldn't miss them much

turns out that once again most of the top players are cheating pieces of shit that have been abusing shady tactics to get cheaper crystal deals

netmarble went in and banned the whole lot of them, now there’s a lot of salty whales in English Channel 1 who believe the game will probably die due to the sheer number of “top players” who were just banned

what? how do you even get cheaper crystal deals? Because shady doesn't mean illegal.

>most of the top players
>now there’s a lot of salty whales in English Channel 1 who believe the game will probably die due to the sheer number of “top players” who were just banned
I mean they're faggots but I also don't think they are that wrong about that. Even if they're abusing shits they're still buying crystals by the bulk, as it is now most spenders are all gone.

Using crystal resellers.
Pretty much it’s people who use your ID to purchase store items using a foreign currency/spoofed location, with either stolen or discounted store credit cards, and then they usually get the purchase refunded for their money back or something like that. You can get anniversary packs for like $25.
NM seems to have found a way to detect these people and have banned them.

>Pretty much it’s people who use your ID to purchase store items using a foreign currency/spoofed location
Eh, it's okay.

>with either stolen or discounted store credit cards
Okay, discounted is not bad but stolen is just illegal.

>and then they usually get the purchase refunded for their money back or something like that. You can get anniversary packs for like $25.
I can see why NM really butthurt about this then.

lel

There needs to be a non-energy destroying way to grind for UUK, especially now that we’ve got these 1.5 material cost ones.

Just buy them with crystals goy.

Lab processor

What materials are used to make them?

Heaps of events
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=963981

oh boy i cant wait for bam or another 5* ticket from that platinum box

I like how Sharon's uni is included in the uni sale but not the bio event

This is all kurt’s fault for sending those names of cheaters to NM

everytime I leave my mff on auto or on macro on NOX my game randomly lags and goes to the settings or gear menu, stopping the game

how can I avoid the game from doing this?

>wb rift
Only thing I care about

>post yfw cynicjim is included in the banned players who used resellers

cynicalex is really banned? I can still see his ign when I search for him

how many communists do you think i trapped in here?

Not enough

lul

gj kurt
can you list or link all the hackers you reported?

I have a doc file I'll post later.
Doubt it was me though.

The accounts haven’t been “banned” in the usual sense. They can still load their account but are unable to do anything in-game. I think they’re forced to pay out of their own packet the money they owe or lose access to their account.
Apparently TMizzle is banned too.

Welp.
Goodbye /mffg/, and goodbye to all my fans/haters (I can’t tell the difference, heh).
It was fun while it lasted.
Feel free to kick me. IGN: WildcatTM.

Cya bud

thank fucking god i've been only playing for 2 month..i dont have any emotional attachment and money spent to much Kek VIP 6 here

Holy fuuuccckkkk did you really bought crystals by resell?

It's a different message if he refunded. That's the message given if perma banned for cheating.

why would anyone cheat in a mobile game? le lol

Did KVD get banned?