Living with your parents is bad and you lose out on valuable life experiences if you don't rent out

>living with your parents is bad and you lose out on valuable life experiences if you don't rent out

how do wagecucks not off themselves?

At this point, you have to wonder whether wagecucks like getting cucked

WEW LAD

Landlords +10
Wagecucks 0

>t. I'm 35, still live with my parents, and shitposting is the only way I can go on without killing myself

>wagecucks will defend this

>he enjoys his ancap paradise

There there wagies. Its ok. Stockholm Syndrome is pretty hard to get over tbqh

>Live in section 8
>Whine about rules

What's your angle OP?
You want to justify living with your parents? You could have gone the non autistic root, and instead of collecting plebit anecdotes like a magpie collects tinsel you could have just made an argument that you want to save money

This makes me want to move out not through personal embarrassment, but secondhand embarrassment

yeah I never want to move out

>it won't be covered by rental insurance

Top kek

"muh personal anecdotes"

Never had a problem renting that wasn't fixed immediately but I don't rent from roach motels. How much do you make a year OP? You wouldn't brag about it if this in public.

If all your tenants are poor as fuck, chances are good they'll never have any legal recourse you do, since they can't afford lawyers anyway

Why do more people not resort to murder? It doesn't sound like they have shit to lose, or like anybody around them would turn them in.

I live at home and enjoy it because I actually get along with my parents but this entire thread seems like the OP feels shitty about doing so himself and is trying to justify it.

why not just live in a coop?

Disposing of bodies is hard

Normies are BTFO. I am sitting in front of a 52" screen hooked up to a PC in my parents house, and I just cancelled my cell this month so I can use Skype only.

I am 25. I have no bills and no responsibilities. I am a student and a king.

Enjoy your pain and suffering wagies.

I have no interest in having a job or moving out ever. I am 28 and live at home. Life is a 24/7 vacation.

Let me tell you something. I started making good money pretty early, even before I went to university. My parents also earn well and I could have rented a flat if I wanted to but I didn't. I still remember lots of people saying stuff like "you still live with your parents?!" but I never gave a fuck because I saw them struggling every week, not enjoying shit because they didn't have money for anything. On the other hand there was me, I was partying hard every week, had my own Audi A5, went to holiday every 3-4 months, didn't have to clean shit and pretty much bought everything I wanted. I lived at my parents til the age of 28 and I would do it again. Best time of my life while others spent their best time wagecucking to pay their rent.