Should the third reich be brought back?

No, it was retarded

No, it was just Germans chimping out and destroying Europe like they always do.

It was basically a tantrum

But they were white so it was okay. This is a /pol/ thread. Gotta think like /pol/

You don't like the Fourth Caliphate?

It would be the fifth reich if they did so anyway, wouldn't it?

No. I'm not the biggest fan of totalitarianism, nationalism, genocide, and forming cults of personality thank you.

I sage and report the Greeks, even when bearing gifts

humans are tribal
and different

t. hispanic black minority woman immigrant

Interesting question. An evil of Hitlerian proportions would certainly give our "bored" civilization a purpose in defeating it.

But the damage that would come from it is another issue.

Your so bluepilled its incredible.
Take this as the voice of god, your dumb.

>"bored" civilization
Just stop. Please.

why would we bring back a bunch of losers?

Yes. At least for the aesthetics

>humans are tribal
*idiots are tribal

non-whites who have on average a much lower iq are tribal
if we are not tribal in response our societies will inevitably become tribal
imagine you have two teams, the c team and the n team

"the c team will pass to everyone and the n team will only pass to himself
in fact the c team will pass to the n team more often than it passes to its own team
the n team only passes to itself
now you don't need to know a lot about sports to know which team is going to win"
-Stefan Molyneux

Also: I hope you are decapitated by tribalistic niggers, at least while they do it you can think about how philosophical you are

>if we are not tribal in response our societies will inevitably become tribal
If we debase our own societies to sandnigger tier mentality then we may as well let them conquer us. For we're committing just as much of an atrocity to western civilization as it would for it to be swallowed entirely by the third world. If we're going down this road we may as well just convert to Islam en masse and burn all the accomplishments of Europe in a great pyre.

This is not to say we should swing our borders open and JUST ourselves. But re-evaluating our present mentality and maybe not being such self-flagellating lemmings doesn't necessitate degenerating into tribal barbarians.

so if we don't let sandniggers conquer us then we might as well let them conquer us
okay
even if we close the border they will outbreed us, we gotta deport em to survive racially
nice argument you got there

Of course not we must all become successful multicultural nations like sweden

why did they use a yaa instead of fatha or alif in merkel? that makes it read like meerkel

>so if we don't let sandniggers conquer us then we might as well let them conquer us
As I said. You don't have to be a nationalist ape to resist bringing in even more dribbling plebs than we already have.

>even if we close the border they will outbreed us, we gotta deport em to survive racially
To be perfectly honest a lot of them a much more worthy of being here than many whites. If we're to start deporting people you may as well make no distinction between brown savages and white savages.