BitBay pump incoming. Don't say I didn't warn you

BitBay pump incoming. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/downloads/
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> He fell for the BAY meme

Lol!

> He fell for the Not Holding BAY meme

user, I...

It has shown good movement lately but the only way there will be a pump today is if people cash out of PIVX and LTC to avoid the inevitable dump, but that doesn't mean they'll run to BAY. Plenty of coins out there. It'll go a little up later but you're just shilling right now, admit it

You ever think i may know something you don't?

tell us what you know and show this poor neet the way

OP pls... I want to believe

You've given 0 proof and 0 sources for a claim. Why would we take your word on it when you won't even go to the trouble of elaborating?

Thy will be done

lol bitbay, such a dumb coin

i threw all my bitcoins into ethereum months ago, who cares about some no-name drug dealing marketplace, against a revamp of the internet and everything that runs on it?

No drugs allowed on BAY public markets. You must be talking about BitBay the .onion darknet market, which has since been outed as a scam.

well, that makes it even more worthless.

no one is going to download a crappy unstable client, buy bitcoins and exchange them for bitbays just to buy the same chinese imported crap that's already on ebay

They will if it's cheaper.

1.) It's cheaper than eBay you dumb faggot. Have you ever tried to sell something important on eBay and paying those leeches a solid 20-30% of your profit? This cuts out the middleman.

2.) You don't need to buy Bitcoins and exchange them for BitBay, you can trade fiat for BAY on the decentralized marketplace and skip Coinbase's Israeli Retirement Fee

3.) The BitBay marketplace is only getting bigger. Coffee beans, chinese liquor, belts, tire pressure gauges, video games, candy, and more so far. There was almost nothing on it just a month ago, so we're moving fast.

Everything you say is pretty much true.

However, here's the kicker:
You have to download the fucking client. It takes AAAAGES to download the whole blockchain. Normies aren't going to bother with this shit when they can just use the eBay app or amazon and pay %1 or some bullshit. It's not that bad. Secondly, the idea that this tech will be adopted in third world countries who don't have access to eBay or Amazon might work, but I'm worried that if first world autist neets don't flock to what, what makes you think random third worlders who have limited internet access will adopt this niche software?

Finally, while the double escrow and smart contract tech is definitely valuable, there's no stopping a competitor from making a similar product on the Ethereum blockchain, or any other blockchain with smart contract tech. It is probably only a matter of time before a competitor creates a rival product, and does it better than David, who sounds like a lone autist who lives in Cambodia for some reason, instead of actually making a proper dev team.

Also, witness my fucking trips of truth.
Praise Kek!!!

I've just thrown 100€ at this shitcoin. That's all the btc I've left on Bittrex, the rest is in ETH and DCR

The blockchain file can be downloaded separately and much faster than through the client alone here: bitbay.market/downloads/

David lives in Mexico atm, and believe me, i'm aware and David is aware of the issues you've stated in your post. However, they are minor issues compared to most other coins (such as not even fucking having a marketplace to trade the coins for goods, or any real practical purpose to exist at all). You're also really underestimating the 1% eBay/Amazon fee - it's more like 13-20% and over to sell items on those marketplaces when all is said and done (paypal fees and such). BitBay is roughly a flat 2% transaction fee.

Right now the fundamental and unique features of BAY are being solidified, a fresh coat of paint on the ugly ass software will not take long after the core concepts have been realized. In addition, David does plan on organizing a larger team in the near future.

And if the competitors wish to create a competing marketplace, so be it, but I don't know how long we're supposed to wait for that to happen. By your logic they should already have it done.

we'd know about the pump if it were to happen.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

we dont want your money. we do research and practice trading techniques. if you want to collaborate, door's open, for now.

Fair enough about downloading the blockchain seperately, but none of this is "normie" friendly. You can't even sell drugs on it, which is what partially gave Bitcoin and Monero their value. The only way I could see this taking off is if its as simple to use as eBay or Amazon in your web browser, or on your phone as an app. I'm sure the dev is years away from accomplishing this, and if cryptotraders aren't interested in the product now, despite their being a working market place, I just don't see this thing picking up a lot of value.

But they are interested, and it's pretty much doubled in value in the past month, and that's even with all the handicaps you've mentioned.

The recent pump was due to people looking for an alt currency to bail into after the Litecoin segwit fiasco. BitBay had a slight upswing when all other cryptos were going down in value, causing speculators to buy BitBay and pump the price. This was done not out of interest in the tech, but for purely speculative reasons. As soon as the pump ended, the price crashed to pre-pump levels, where it is currently languishing.

Idk about that, its price floor has been steady rising for a couple weeks now, expecting over 400 sats by Sunday imo. There were a couple big pumps and I see more people shilling it around the web lately

Out of all the currencies they chose Bitbay as a currency to bail to after the segwit fiasco? People barely know about it as of now what are you talking about?

It has a working interface. pretty cool to own parts of that i guess. i mean i couldn't tell you what other coins do?

Yeah but almost nobody knows about BAY yet because David Zimbeck has the strongest form of autism known to man

"david" is a scammer who is slowly offloading his bitbay coins to retards.

Not at all true.

I've been using the BitBay wallet for a couple weeks now and have a couple thousand. It is encrypted but unlocked for staking. However, I HAVENT GOT ANY COINS FOR STAKING THIS ENTIRE TIME REEEEEEEEE!!!

Does anyone know what's going on? The statistics tell me that I have weight and my time to receive an award is 5 days. Before this it was 3 days for the longest time and then it was 1 day for a week and now its 5 days. I STILL HAVENT GOT A CENT?

Is this proof that BitBay has been a big scam this whole time?

No. I've received coins from staking.

We all voted to increase the rewards from staking recently as well.

>still trusting market depth graphs
you know fake walls with thousands of btcs with whales fucking around are a common thing right

convincing trips

"Nobody is interested in BitBay. It hasn't doubled in value this past month. It has not been steadily rising since."

Lol u only have a couple of thousand! No wonder! If 1% has to be shared out to 1billion coins. 1% of 2000 is just 20! So u get 1 bay every 2-3 weeks! Haha - u need a better job bozo! I have 4million

Yeah i didn't want to tell him the bad news lol holding 1 mil here

Is he actually autistic? I speculated as much for how schizophrenic the client UI is paired with how crystaline perfect the features are.

If he's really this autistic then he's going to hit a wall where his social skills meet the coin's needs. We need a support team to put this coin on some tracks. UI polish, seller assistance, marketing, etc. The UI is the worst thing holding us back right now. I don't think David has the skills to make a usable interface by himself.

lol he's not Autistic, I speak with him on Slack all the time. Totally normal dude, archetypical programmer. We bring up the issue of aesthetics and the UI all the time, he says he won't think about it until the rolling peg is done, which to me is probably the right course of action. Making it normie friendly will be an easier job to bring in outside coders for than having them help out on the rolling peg, which would require quite a bit of searching for talent.

He doesn't plan on doing this alone forever, believe me, I wouldn't be invested if he was.

Okay. I'm in a bit more than a hundred k and wasn't planning on going anywhere right now, but that will keep my hand strong in the future.

It's not just basic UI stuff though. It's usability in general. Starting the client gives UAC prompt(s), command windows fly over the screen, and I often get messages that halo shut down uncleanly even though I just hit the X on the client last time I closed it. Shit like that scares people and is just bad form. I understand focusing on RP, it's absolutely essential, but he can't set shell calls to hide the cmd window in the meantime? Really? 1% effort would give a 30% gain in usability right now. A day of picking low hanging fruit would do a lot of good and will only set back the timeline by one day. This is easy math. David should start sneaking UI improvements into releases asap to keep the market growing. Otherwise potential early adopters are going to remember a bad taste whenever the name BitBay comes up.

If he ever starts taking pull requests, I'll probably jump in and contribute.

if Dubs BAY doubles

If trips...

If pentuples...

Link to the slack group?

Dubs and the South Korean whales pump BAY

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

I fell for the meme and bought 45k bitbay at 440Sat ..

at the moment I just hope to get out without losses...

It's fluctuated above that a few times now, just set up a sell order. Buy and hold famalam. The rolling peg will be when things start to heat up.

Also 45k BAY is like no money lol

I'm not even sure if I want to sell at the moment bc I think bitbay has actual potential... but still.. I'm not sure.

>Also 45k BAY is like no money lol
right, but for trading cryptos I only use a little playmoney.. that's why every single buck I lose annoys me.

used to rate it and held like ~500k. But then david went on flat earth crusade in the channel and i aborted the mission - if the designer does not even know where the moon is how is he going to take anyone there

> He thinks the Earth is round

Wow, you don't get out much do you?