/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog Genera

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1049 - Setting New Trends Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/john-carpenter-loves-sonic-hedgehog-i-even-like-one-where-he-turns-into-werewolf-1646822
youtube.com/watch?v=MCxgdPq60go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

*angry*

Daily reminder that Ken Penders did nothing wrong and is the true creator of Knuckles and is the savior of the Sonic series.

Pregnant Amy best Amy

Infinite's... mad boxing sister?

I don't know. Not really feeling this.

D4 guy here. Jumped ship from the last thread.

Silver is cute

I want to bully Infinite!

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

>Head of Sonic Team is a former level designer
>One of Forces problems is the level design
oh the irony

That's pretty lewd user

Gotta admit, that post made me kek heartily.

Infinite is strong!

Sonic Forces' Metacritic is 60, eh? What I expected, not displeased with that game though.

in more positive news: ibtimes.co.uk/john-carpenter-loves-sonic-hedgehog-i-even-like-one-where-he-turns-into-werewolf-1646822

haha

no

NICE MEDIOCRE GAME FAGGOTS

t. infinite

The guy who invented Sanic should sue SEGA for this.

huggu

Why is penders such a piece of fucking shit? Like does he actively WANT people to hate him?

Anyone want to continue that "Silver is swapped with Sonic" thing?

Reminder to ignore any faggot that opposes Silvaze.

STRONG

The guy who made Sanic went dark and I'm pretty sure deleted his channel.

Also you'd have to be a tool to try and copyright a meme.

i know its you infinite its okay you dont have to lie on the internet for validation
i still love you even if you are weak

Nice remaster which isn't actually a new game.

Whoops Is it actually in the game? I thought it was just in the files and had to be datamined

No that's really good user she's cute

>told myself not to get sucked into the oc creator
>don't even think deeply about the first one
>unlock multiple avatars
>only two days in and I catch myself trying to form backstories for them
>even hoping a wandering drawfag draws one

help me /sthg/

You can stop false flagging anytime.

>WOAH WOAH RUTABAGA

It's too late, time to start writing fan fiction.

Didn't the Troll Face guy try to copyright his meme?

Anyone have the same problem when you stomp then boost you go backwards?

sounds like you are having fun user. which oc do you want art of the most?

Had to stop reading by the first paragraph.

Reminder that Sonic Forces is a mediocre game that completely destroyed all goodwill that Mania brought to the franchise.

I wish you had posted this earlier in that thread, it's hilarious
Or here. Whichever works

Reminder that Heroes was the first 3D game to get mediocre ratings and Heroesfags are plain wrong.

Thanks.
Better luck next time is our motto.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCxgdPq60go

What are the signature moves of each Sonic character? As in, the powers/techniques that make each character different from Sonic combat wise?

>tfw Super Luigi Odyssey got better scores than Silver Forces
How can we improve this series, Silver General?

I don't doubt it. He's a faggot regardless, but I doubt he succeeded. The issue is when something becomes so widely viewed, like Sanic, it's hard to copyright.

I mean imagine you had a recipe and went around giving it out for free, then suddenly you wanted to copyright it. It's like, everyone has it, you can't copyright that shit.

In this case Penders is technically in the right. Direct your hate to the Gaiman/Image case if you want someone to blame.

[spoilers]That's hot.[/spoilers]

ignore the shit head author, what matters is a successful, non autistic person likes modern sonic

lewd

Really?

Maybe just go back to making Classic Silver games. They're the only ones that are any good.

Not even Silver Generations did it justice.

REMINDER TO ALL, THERE'S STILL SQUARES UP FOR GRABS FOR OUR MAKE AARON NOT WANT TO KILL HIMSELF MOSAIC

Don't even joke, user. I can't go back to that.

Probably the birb, rabbit second.

I don't want D2 anymore, so that's open now

I'm sick and tired of Silver's shitty friends, they ruined this series. Just get rid of them all, they're all worthless.

>Penders is in the right

Hmm...

>already wrote a backstory for mine
>plan on making more OCs and forming a team
>I have reached full teenager again

Yet somehow, I don't feel mad that Forces did this to me. Just intensely glad.

If you had to choose a permanent location for Tails's Workshop, where would you put it and why?

I like Forces more

Here's mine that I created. I was going for a sort of Tails Doll-ish vibe with this one with the creepy eyes (it was the first thing I thought of when I saw them in the story trailer) and no visible mouth.

Me too.

Can anyone give us Silver x Amy art? It's the only good pairing in the Silver franchise.

Lewds are okay too

Nice colour coordination

It got decent scores, you little lying shit. Shadow was the first game that made people raise an eyebrow at the series. Sonic was in a really good place before that trash game.

Honestly, I find it cute

>you can choose to toggle Super Sonic on and off
MANIAFAGS BTFO

Aw, ok

D2 now open!

Looks straight out of splatoon.

I already did C1 but I'll take A4 as there's literally nothing there

Both are incredibly short, Mania's just the half the price with a much smaller team.
Seriously though, how did Mania miss that addition? even 3 complete has it.

Hope you like drawing Eggman fingers

Still early in the day, it might have to wait until you're back from wherever you're going.

wew

Heroes is the first Adventure era game to get accurate scores.

It's no use user, people love to pair Silver with that shitty emotionless cat instead.

OH SHIT

IT'S OVER. IIZUKA WINS. AUSSIE GO HOME

meme hard my friend

Anyone else feel like the next sonic game is just going to be the avatar stages only?
It's what happened with Sonic Unleashed and hopefully it'll happen again.

I swear, anything is better than Silver and Blaze. Even that little kid introduced in Silver Advance 2, Marine, would be a better fit.

Sonic-speed
Tails-flight
Knuckles-strength
Amy-hammer
Eggman-intelligent
Shadow-chaos control

I'm not sure whether I prefer Silver and Blaze as Speed and Power Types respectively or Silver and Blaze as Flight and Speed Types respectively. On one hand, their ability types in the Riders series makes sense since Silver can fly with his telekinetic powers and Blaze's pyrokinetic powers definitely lend well to someone who can go fast. But on the other hand, Silver in the flight formation from Heroes looks stupid in my eyes and I would much rather prefer it if he wasn't the only non-speedster hedgehog out of the Quadruple Alliance of himself, Shadow, Sonic and Amy.

But from a rivalry perspective, Shadow, Silver and Knuckles are Sonic's major rivals who just so happen to represent all three ability types in one way or the other. I'd probably be more accepting of Silver and Blaze both being speed types if they had their own teams. For example:

>Team Time: Speed = Silver, Flight = Future Boy 1, Power = Future Boy 2
>Team Space: Speed = Blaze, Flight = Marine, Power = Green Girl

guess he didn't go troo far after all

I'll take B1 if no-one wants it.

>Anyone else feel like the next sonic game is just going to be the avatar stages only?
Why would there be a Sonic game without Sonic?

May I have A2?

>tfw Sonic will never be the motor moving inside of Buddy's well-oiled machine

I can pirate both so why would I care if one is cheaper? At least Forces was trying instead of just being a nostalgia cash grab.

all yours
Someone took a2 already. Unless you mean B 1 (letters vertical, numbers horizontal)

>Green girl
I think you mean Cosmo.

Sorry, I mean't B1, my bad.

Trying what, to be a Colors nostalgia cash grab?

Amy better watch out

Hey, that guy that took B1, if you have a better idea, take it.

Guy who's making this, pick a spare square at random and I'll take that instead.

bullshit, Blaze is the ultimate waifu

They've known to experiment with unusual ideas, so a sonic game without sonic wouldn't be too strange for them.

If this one got done by somebody else as well, I'm breaking my teeth.

no

No, that one's been free for a while.
Good job, by the way!