P-pls...I lost my job in January and I'm down to my last $50 (pic related)

P-pls...I lost my job in January and I'm down to my last $50 (pic related)

Pls donate any ETH you can spare.

God bless you.

0x2D3088E0dEF09FC94f4C40195b932148248E21a3

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x2D3088E0dEF09FC94f4C40195b932148248E21a3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

I gotchu fampai.

We've all been there.

Hope this isn't a bamboozle, but best of luck to you.

I will send you next week after the chinese / who of earth announcement pumps, can't have you throwing it all away on the cheap now it would be too cruel

Wow thank you s e n p a i @_@ that was v generous of you

I promise to pass the favor on :)))

Th-thanks...y-you too

how much he gave you?

No worries mate. I'm just a guy who got lucky with some magic internet money.

>I promise to pass the favor on :)))

That's all I ask.

the true mvp, world needs more ppl like you mate

2.6 eth

etherscan.io/address/0x2D3088E0dEF09FC94f4C40195b932148248E21a3

It's not about the amount f a m

It's about the intent :)

Bumping with tits hoping another Veeky Forumsnessman is feeling charitable

>muh sob story
Fuck you, just be honest. I'm greedy and want some mETH. Send them here faggots 0xA2E1648a6FB7C261bc898cbA990304CC0787bF3E

Not a son story senpai, just being honest. It's ok if you can't express yourself without a tough guy veneer.

Here, have a (You)

Don't really want to make a thread so I'll try my luck.

I spent my life from 11 to 18 playing video games and browsing Veeky Forums, then got kicked out at 18 with no money and I ended up on the streets for 6 months (after not leaving my house for almost 2 years), and I almost got raped by a 65 y/o new york jew and I was completely oblivious to it until today.
I met him at homeless shelter, he was dressed well and claimed his card got blocked and ran out of money and claimed he had connections and could probably get me a job, so one day we hanged out.
Also claimed he was an ex-producer at sony, there's some stuff about him on IMDB so it's probably true.

Long story short, I ended up in a fucking hotel room watching TV with him, a room he got with the money that magically appeared, and we began chatting about politics, he was making some really fucking gay jokes about eating dingleberries, how gays wear diapers, and at one point he told me that "I'm too innocent". He then got out a pill out of a small plastic bag, he claimed it was medication for his "bone disease", he then got out his credit card and began crushing it into a fine powder, he claimed taking it orally hurts his stomach. He then asked me if I want to take a shower while I still can and I told him "Nah I'm good man."
He then went and took a shower himself, then came out and didn't say anything for a good 3 minutes. Then I told him I'm gonna go now, to which he told me jokingly "But alright kid, don't tell anyone at the shelter that you were here or I'm gonna fucking stab you haha." as his eyes widened.

Today, 3 years later I realized i almost got RAPED AND PROBABLY FUCKING MURDERED.

I am starting to suspect I have legit brain damage from a botched OD at age 13, my behaviour is strange and my speech is fucked, and my co-workers (at my high stress shit paying mcjob I've been doing ever since I got off the streets) are telling me that they're starting to be afraid of working with me and made a few jokes about how I should be in a mental hospital.
I'm affraid of getting medical help because I have no one to look after me, so they will probably lock me up for good.

If you could pitch some eth that would be really cool of you.

0x8243d6328f0a8f38725ce472ceef85ce71b0e206

That's very nice. I might to do the same if my shitcoins moon.

eth shilling has reached a new, odd point

no i will NOT buy eth

I'm a huge faggot and have aids in my ass, please give ETH so I can get some T cells

0x79d956864a37814e26440c9da69c20db13960a10

Im poor pls send ETH
(thanks)
0xC53172CFb20bE83f406D2b77C0661c7d4ed17b70

who is that class piece of ass?

OP just get 1 ETH, and survive off of government cheese for the next few months until if becomes worth $500,000, and stop asking for handouts like a fucking bum

sent ;^)

Yeah me too, give me some money so I can have more of it plz

mfw my all life savings is only 1eth