One thing I don't get about Holocaust is that why would Germans take pictures of them killing jews...

One thing I don't get about Holocaust is that why would Germans take pictures of them killing jews? If you're going to do a massive systematic genocide, why would you want to leave any evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Auxiliary_Police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because Germans liked to keep everything in archives?

They were proud of what they were doing, so they took pictures.

Weren't they thinking about what would happen if this got leaked to the public of the rest of the world?

Everyone love photo from his travel in foreign land.

>leaked to the public
>to the public
oh my sweet millennial summer child

I'm just genuinely asking.
Surely photos of them killing innocent women and children (like the pic in OP) wouldn't help them to settle peace with US or Britain.

It's like when you watch gangland on history channel and all these members of the ms13 pose with their drugs, guns, and cash.
People tend to brag when they think they won't get caught.
Also back the people didn't give a fuck. Look at all the photos the japs took.
Actually people don't give a fuck now either.

They literally sent pics to their families. They wrote letters. They were proud of what they are doing.

>help them to settle peace with US or Britain.

Because most of them thought they were going to win and weren't considering any possible retribution

OPs picture is cropped, the soldiers are actually threatening a group to the right and guarding the people in the middle

It's not like every massacre was filmed just because you found one photo

Human nature (albeit a sick one)

Americans too took pictures when they tortured Iraqi prisoners and publications of these pics had greater impact than the pics of holocaust.

>One thing I don't get about Holocaust is that why would Germans take pictures of them killing jews?

They didn't. We actually have very little photographic evidence of the Holocaust produced by the Germans themselves. The biggest one I can recall is picture related.

do you think they would have done it if they didn't think it was Morally Right

Prove it. Your "original" image doesn't exist.

This. Most pictures are the pictures of bodies. It's the main reason why revisionists claim that everything was faked by the Soviets.

This wasn't the fucking 2010s

Is that Benito Cucumbersnatch?

The amount of fucks the japs give about what they did during ww2 could fill a thimble

These are yugo soldiers tho

>no helmet
>no German
kek, that's the dumbest thing I've ever read. Where is the original photo you were talking about? Yours is even more cropped.

Seriously, do you also believe that Americans never landed on Moon because of "wrong" shadows?

How do you know? Anyway, so which revisionist version is the correct one? Yugo soldiers killing civilians or German soldiers defending poor Jews in Ukraine?

I didnt make that, I dont agree with the helmet assumption either

All those points are rather silly.

>The photograph was originally sent from the Eastern Front to Nazi Germany, but intercepted at the Warsaw post office by members of the Polish resistance, the Home Army,[9] for Jerzy Tomaszewski who documented Nazi war crimes for the Polish government-in-exile.[14][15] On the reverse, it was inscribed: "Ukraine 1942 - Judenaktion in Iwangorod" (English: Ukraine 1942 - Jewish operation in Ivanhorod).
Of course we can argue that it was forged by the Poles or Soviets or whatever but there is no proof of this.

>yugo
Or Ukrainians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Auxiliary_Police

I was actually shitposting. Like this particular photo mattered much. It happened.
As to the original question why they took pictures, probably they didnt think of it as documentation of war crimes