/scedg/ Star Citadel & Elite Danganronpa General #226: Wranglan Edition

ED info:
pastebin.com/zEufftYe

Elite Dangerous v2.4 is online with improvements to base game and dlc content.
Frontier announced a new expansion called "Beyond" and will offer it for free to everyone who bought horizon.
Season three will focus on refining core gameplay and introducing new content.

Retaliation Trailer*
youtube.com/watch?v=38bHNSB4cDM

>Frontier Official YT
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

*Not actual game footage
pastebin.com/Sbd5bPbH
>FAQs
pastebin.com/zNgj1qwf

>Star Citizen Official YT
youtube.com/channel/UCTeLqJq1mXUX5WWoNXLmOIA
-------------------------------
>Other games:
pastebin.com/cugkem8w

Above is a pastebin of games you can play while waiting for SC and E:D to become playable.

lost to the void:

fucking hell i want that.

I just want the engines to articulate like they're supposed to on Drake ships in general

It could still happen. Didn't they only just get that shit working on the new cutlass? And I think the pillar is scheduled for a little more work at some point anyways , there's those empty areas in the hull still needing stuff in them.

actually, I have no idea if the engines articulate on the latest cutty rework.

Fuck, you might be right. Hope they work, been looking forward to the cutlass rework for a long time.

Don't get your heart set on anything. They seem to go back and rework ships after 2-3 years.

how tiny will the boobs in SC be

The older ships i understand, built before the current metrics were put in place, before the pipeline was setup, before they had any idea what a ship was going to end up being in the game. I just dont want them to be making more busy work for the team, they've got enough of that shit as it is.I'm all for quality, but I also just wanna play the damn game.

Son I am disappoint.

disappointing...hopefully the asian faces are cute

meet your new waifu, richard spencer

Why is space full of dykes

because most western devs find it attractive for some reason
eastern devs have the opposite problem where the women look fine but the males end up looking like emo soyboys

They are literally on their 3rd or 4th revision of the Freelancer. This is at least the 3rd version of the Cutlass. The project has only been around for 5 years. Do the math.

Long hair and full helmets are not a good combination. I have long hair and my motorcycle helmet gives me troubles sometimes. Now add in zero g and it takes it to a new level.
That said, I hope civilans on the ground or in major space ports have longer hair. Also, I don't see why female pilots couldn't at least have a bob. Maybe its just the military aesthetic that CR has such a hardon for?

Linguist deserve to be entertained as well.
It's not like Klingon exist and have a community.

Calm down, they just want to make sure long are have FIDELITY.

The Anvil Aerospace ???

They did an AtV about visage.

What? Since when? Are you going from concepts or models that have appeared in game? A few of the reworks make sense due to their age, and their lower level of quality compared to current pipeline era ships.

We had the hanger module freelancer, then the current version, not counting variants. Then for the cutlass we had the statue, the hanger/flyable version, and now we're getting the rework.
The freelancer was one of the first hanger module ships,so it getting a rework was a bit of a no brainer.
The cutlass was built by contractors and didn't match the concept art, or the pitch, and was built like shit, so again, rework seems kinda inevitable.
I'd imagine that everything pre retaliator release is going to eventually get a rework just to bring them in line with the current specs needed for a functioning ship in game.

Takes time, and it feels even longer given that real development didn't start in earnest till what, 3 years ago?

I can think of 3 lancer variations off the top of my head. One with the steps/ramp down the front strut, the one in hanger now, and the one in 3.0.

>real development didn't start in earnest till what, 3 years ago?
nice dream
try earlier this year

>try earlier this year
Bullshit. Development started 2018 at minimum.

That's what I'm saying though, Most of the early years of this project have just been selling jpgs, doing RnD, and setting up the studios. It's taking for fucking ever, but everybody wants "the most ambitious game ever made!!!1!" and i'd imagine that takes a while to get off the ground. I'm content to just sit on my aurora package till jesus returns and the oceans dry up and we finally get 3.0 though.

The step/ramp one was the first version in hanger i think, then we got the current one, and i don't believe there's any changes in store for it in 3.0 seeing as it was just updated.

There was one before the step/ramp. Back in the original hangers. Not to mention the other few times they half reworked it (front-view, wings, etc.)

Huh, I didn't remember anything past the rampy one. I know they tweaked it a few times, but i didn't think it had gotten a full remodel before.

I'm suprised there is no wiki with a history of the development of each ship. The two I know about just have relatively current info

>Multiple revisions to Constellation, Freelancer, and Cutlass.
>Meanwhile 300i is still Mexican contract work with uneven panel lines.

Yeah, i just went looking and couldn't find anything. People spend countless hours theorycrafting and wanking off to their hopes and dreams, but nobody can keep a record of this shit?

I think they're starting on it soon, but fuck, not soon enough. 300i is another one of those first string hanger ships that's just busted ass and needs some love. We'll see the new mustang before a new 300i.

You forgot the hornet, which is on revision 5 or something now.

trailer version > hanger version 1 >hanger version 2 with variants (slight model tweaks, mostly cockpit i believe) > remodel 1 (current, not a full rework, but close) > forthcoming remodel 2 (full remodel)

I had a 315 WAY back in the day. I remember on an update where people found that folded up bed in the wall by clipping the camera through. Did they ever do anything with that? Or anything with the ship at all?

>People spend countless hours theorycrafting and wanking off to their hopes and dreams, but nobody can keep a record of this shit?
Well, I suppose we could
nah

I dont think it's been touched for anything other than bug fixes since it was first made flight ready, and even then nothing related to updating the model or cockpit. Bed is still unusable at the moment i think, but i haven't even touched a 300 series since early arena commander days.

I'm sure some roleplayer or dad gamer will do something eventually, why do all the work for them and steal all their fun?

>some roleplayer or dad gamer will do something eventually
>only rpers and dads help their community
jesus fuck you are cancerous
I hope I never have to interact with you in-game

It's over thargoids are finished

>scedg
>citadel
>danganronpa
>ved
yeah nope

>cares way too fucking much about a thread that should be dead but is only alive because of shitposting.
literally nothing to talk about because there is no game you retard.

>implying development will ever start
>implying CR hasnt been sneaking hallucinogens into our food for years to make us think they've made anything

dude they've been to sol and found the voyager probes without us even knowing they exist. they punch wormholes in space every time they FTL travel.

they are gods and we are ants. maybe we managed to sting a toe or two, but the whole is so far beyond us that we cannot even comprehend its end

saggy Bs, everything is sexist and unrealistic