/vn/ - Revealing Edition

Visual Novel General #1711

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qB56Nt3S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best girl passing by.

Sumika

Maya

Why is she floating in a void?

KURONO KUROKKU

cameltoe is gonna get the OP deleted

No it won't

lolis

Tentacles

wanna bet?

me on the bottom right

Yeah sure

alright whoever loses doesnt come here for an entire week

Fine by me

I like little girls

Loli's are my choice of beverage.

Pantyhose are nice, but the frog underwear is just too kiddy. Even setting that aside her figure is just too childish to pull off that kind of sexy look.

CAN I FUCK HER?

Lolidom.

>Not Sexually Involved

So edgy

you mean worst? God god her route was awful.

stop

Did somebody say cameltoe?

>covering up the belly

Shit swimsuit.

best girl

Y E L L O W
E
L
L
O
W

I gotta find a dead month so I can somehow read all of D.C.

I like playful reveals

Don't bother, DC3 is shit.

We need to fix her up a bit

Fuck off.

Who are the most promiscuous waifus like her and Elina? TLed only pls

Douzo, lads.

Super-fucking-final version, fixed the length of muvluv and the tag of majikoi.

PLEASE GOD NO CS3 SPOILERS

swap out chrono clock with sakusaku.

Please multiple endings.

>suckusucku
yeah no

Rare pls

She's pure. PUREEE!!!!

It was certainly better than Chrono Clock in every regard, translation and localization including.

>The perfect meat - tender & juicy

why does vn have to be so autistic? just add an extra row instead of removing/omitting tiles.

I still feel like you could have taken CC out since, again, I don't think we actually have talked about it in any positive fashion whatsoever but it's probably the only kind of update we'll ever get

>just add an extra row
He added 2 extra rows

because then you are essentially just creating a releases list instead of a tuned rec list.

i know, he should add another one. But i bet an incomplete row would trigger so many autists here

SakuSaku's translation is way better and overall route quality is higher as well. Chrono Clock only wins in art, music, and h-scene quality but I'd still recommend SakuSaku before CC because of the translation.

CC is one of a kind
to accommodate for future releases

What are some good NTR games?

>good
>NTR

Pick one.

Ai Suru Tsuma

Little Busters! spoiler
After replaying Kurugayas route, is she the personification of the crashed bus from refrain?

Kedamono, taimanin yukikaze, marina, ntr otokonoko

need more moeges

>user said Rio was best heroine.
>so tested her if she was military-grade, so I sent her to Afghanistan.
>the results far exceeds my expectation.
>she garnered 3 fans already while I just hid inside a box.
She's a true goddess, user. No doubt.

Where can I get some pancakes?

Ochiru Hitozuma

pastebin.com/qB56Nt3S

I didn't know you could mod textures into the boxes.

15 minutes remain till our guys Fnatic have a match with G2.

Is this why the Soviet Union failed to take Afghanistan?

I'm amazed the soldiers recognize the tits

Lolidom+double NTR

;_;

I don't think both Noble Works and Dracu Riot need to be in there

Also maybe take out either Inganock or Sharnoth, although I dunno what they should be replaced with

Leave it be, I bet when new releases arrive we're all going to have a spastic fit of what to take out. As long as we don't have anything else to add, it's fine.

Check out poster replacements by morbid. It’s on nexus mods site. Modder talks in hieroglyphics, took me 2 hours of reading and figuring things out.

We could have a "flavor of the month" column added that feature the last 3-5 releases.

I think there's too much in there to begin with, it could use some trimming down

The mediocre stuff like YMK, Hatsukoi, Wagamama, and C;H could be removed

>Flavor of the month
For what purpose?
>YMK, Hatsukoi, Wagamama, and C;H
>mediocre

Wait if Azumi was past 35 when she finally married Yamato does that mean that she was a Witch at that point?

It keeps people from arguing if they should be on the list and lets people know what the recent popular releases are if they want to read something they can discuss. No one is stopping people from talking about say YMK or Kamidori like we have had recently but almost all the topics have been beaten to death so people are lucky if they get 2-5 posts about an older VN they want to discuss.

>those hips

We've had this discussion before, the head wizard counsel didn't like how many new members they were getting so they bumped the age up to 40. No one is quite sure when it happened though since it was still 30 in 2011.

wine

>it's going to be 60 by the time i get to 40
dammit it's worse than pension

But user, I'm probably only going to update it when new releases come up. If you want flavor of the month, turn to the OP

2045 some people say we achieve singularity, so you might become unironical wizard.

After the Maya failed prophecy my hopes of the sweet release of death dwindeled

they know a true angle when they see one. Unlike you shitters.

Reading Salami's route now and was wondering if Kengo has a different voice, he sounds kind of weird.

This and Ochiru Hitozuma

Yukino

Source?
...you can add Dies Irae to your list

>tfw your torrenting so much shit it takes over a minute to look at Veeky Forums images
Guys I might need help