League of Legends General - /lolg/

Don't forget that Soraka is the most enjoyable support in League.

Old Thread: >Patch 7.22 notes:
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-722-notes

>Useful sites
EYOSONGIVE.US
Op.gg
Lolskill.net
Lolalytics.com
Leagueofgraphs.com
Surrendetat20.net

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone else here a bearded bottom boy support :3c!~!

fuck waifuniggers. stupid autistic pieces of shit stop spamming the same shit in every thread.

First for Bard

xth for breast metal waifu

Happy metal day lolgen!

I fucking got dragon trainer trist for FREE and paygoys mad as fuck

xth for big sona

xth for my wife Syndra

Best boy.
Best girl.
Best couple.

>lissfag thread got deleted

best feel

Okay fags, I want to get back into this game, I quit in s3. What do I need to know before I dive back into this?

>tfw no qt petite gf

Is there anything better than mindbreaking riven mains?

Pay up goy

That Bard is alpha as fuck. It's a shame that the Lee Sin and Ezreal are a bunch of beta cucks

When do they balance the new runes?

Waiting 3 weeks for zoe patch then the one after is way too long

What's up levelmanlets

xth for Leviticus 20 13

Is it actually p2w now or are you talking about a game mechanic i'm unfamiliar with?

>emote SHARD
>you need to spend essence to craft it
TOP JEW

learn how to suck dick, swallow and not lose focus while having something in your butt, we need more support sluts in this game

nth for the greatest maiden

Fucking balance atrocity should just get deleted from the game already.

>we have a morgfag

k

That was my main role actually so I'm cool with that. Bring on the cock.

>nth for the greatest maiden
Kayle?
Yorick's maiden?
Who are you talking about

Seems like you're lost. reddit.com/ Here's the way back.

We had already with Dreamanon. He hasn't posted in a while.

it's a meme

After doing some math and theorycrafting, I've come to the conclusion that taking Biscuit and Futures market is one of the best choices for any ADC for the second tree.

It allows you to not waste money on pots, which is a huuuge advantage in lane, but you can also buy your completed items sooner.

Meaning if you go even in lane and both of you go shop and come back at the same time with 1100 gold, you'll come back with a BF sword and the enemy with a Pickaxe.
That's a HUGE advantage.
And not even mentioning that he'll have to buy at lest 1 pot while you wont, so that's 50 extra gold you have on him, just from the difference and not counting that Biscuits are insanely gold efficient in how much they regen.

Going literally anything else on ADC is not worth it because the role is based on snowballing and having more items as soon as possible.

Stop going Gathering Storm and shit like Ravenous or Eyeball Collection or Cheap Shot on ADC it's fucking useless.

I'm gonna try and work out the Precision tree fully, I'm starting to think that Fleet Footwork might be better than people think, Sure PtA gives 12% damage from all sources, but on an ADC you're already doing a lot of fucking damage, you need to survive and both MS and Healing is going to help, specially if you're not going Ravenous on your second tree, which you shouldn't be.

Now, Alacrity is hands down the best rune in Precision, but ADC's that don't rush a BotRK or BT (draven) are going to be lacking a lot of lifesteal, which makes Fleet Footwork even better since it gives you sustain, so you're free to take one of the best runes in the game right now, Alacrity.

Coup and Cut Down are just interchangable depending on the enemy team.

Any other theoryanons that wanna hop in on this?

ahahahaha sperg playing with numbers
just play garen and win retard

That'd be because I haven't really had any more related dreams since last one. I am also extremely fucking stressed out with LoL right now, I'm on a huge fucking loss streak. Coincidentially, one of the victories that broke the streak a bit was with Morgana.

I've used this trip and code as far back as three years ago, I think.

I just post infrequently.

Reminder to report and hide avatarfagging tripfags.

No one cares, fuck off.

>starting to tilt
>tilt
why can't silver shitters just accept that they suck instead of blaming it on some made up condition?

mules

>reddit spacing
>avatar
>trip
>>>/reddit/

>autism
>autism
>autism
>>>kys

don't respond and just report

Best 750RP skin?

Best 1300RP skin?

I won some little toruney in my area and I can choose one for each of those values.

I need to learn Soraka. When I get autofilled into support I just play Leona and hope for the best.

How do I play Soraka? I always seem to run out of mana, probably because I can't hit Q for shit

>reddit defense force
go back to discord

Is Kled any good? Which runes should I run?

>defense force
>implying it's not the same guy posting without his trip

I'm gonna try this out on my next game, this is basically the most cost efficient rune page you can have on an ADC.

Use the Q when you see that the enemy adc is going to last hit a minion

>Yorick, look what you've become
I've become what I must be

all bruisers run pta

I love/hate this patch.

It's really bad. But some champions are now viable again but some are just retarded like most of the AP supports that don't even need to aim anything.

They said they were looking into Yorick being insane now.
He's gonna get nerfed next patch 100%.

>Alacrity is hands down the best rune in Precision
>but on an ADC you're already doing a lot of fucking damage
Based retard can't even be consistent from one reddit spaced line to the next.

That Lee is a fucking retard.

Why is the thread going so slow rn?

I KEEP LOSING GAMES BECAUSE OF MY TEAMMATES LOSING THEIR LANES

ME UNGA TEAM BUNGA

ded gaem

>half hp lee
>bard cant even double stun them since there's minions

lol? and i must say there's like 6 ranged creeps

Has Yasuo ever not been a mistake since his release?

>tfw Shyvfag called user's dick a cock

Just confess to him already you tsundere bitch in heat.

he's fine

I don't get everyone complains about him

>tfw getting depressed every time I look at my match history
Worst part is, it really fucking is me unga team bunga. How the fuck are there so many people that don't know that to win at League regularly you just need to not fucking die?

hey guys looking for best scripts,hacks,drophacks,etc

thinking about playing again

>t. xXSlAYerRoNIn69Xx

I phrased it wrong, but you're still not getting the point.
The point is gold efficiency, and Alacrity is about 480~ gold worth of stats.
Something like Transcendence is about 210~ and most Resolve runes are 120~ gold.
That's a really fucking good rune to pass by just for 8% Lifesteal, which is 300~ gold.

The reason Gathering Storm, Cheap Shot, Eyeball Collection, Absolute Focus and other runes that give you AD are bad because most of them only start working after 10 mins or level 10, and even then they're not gold efficient as much as Alacrity.
None of them come close to getting a completed item sooner on an ADC like a Shiv or an IE that can literally change a teamfight which you'll have thanks to Futures Market.

>not being able to handle the true display of skill

Is there any point playing Ranked in the preseason? Normals are putrid.

I like cheap shot on Caitlyn due to her traps.

I still don't know whats better on Shaco, Dark Harvest or Electrocute.
Electrocute is much stronger early but its hard as fuck to proc in teamfights later on while you can proc dark harvest instantly.

>

>getting upset over losing a coin flip
m8...
Just focus on destroying your own lane so you can neutralize the fed enemy.

>adc main
>want to try out new fun stuff in other lane
>do reasonably well most of the time
>adbab that is "taking my place" is always feeding his ass off
What is it with this role attracting mounthbreathing retards? Also the whole support role is in shambles now, I have never seen so much random stuff.
I love it.

>saying dick instead of cock
trash desu

>Complain for the past three seasons about how I completely need to completely relearn the jungle again every season to accomodate timer changes, position changes, health changes, and stupid vegetables in my jungle
>This year they not only add nothing, but they take away some of my ability to jungle
I don't know how to feel about this

>had to dodge 4 fucking games in a row because my brindead teammates keep picking jhin

how many games do they have to lose in order to realize that jhin's fucking dogshit holy fuck i just want someone with a double digit iq not these goddamn mutts

Only sluts who fall in love with a man's dick call it a cock.

I don't think Alacrity is bad but modern ADCs often have trouble slotting lifesteal into their build early or even at all.
You already get to build a ton of attack speed, you don't really need more. You were on the mark when you said you don't need a whole lot more damage.
Stat efficiency isn't super relevant when the stat your getting is something really valuable at every point in the game that you have trouble naturally building. A perfect example is Transcendence and old CDR runes.
Scaling CDR runes had horrid gold efficiency but a lot of champs used them anyway because it was the optimal way to get that last 10%.

You still get matchmaking based on people's ranked MMR. That's the main reason.

well if a slut doesn't love cock they aren't a true slut

dark harvest is pretty useless desu, the fact that it only lasts 20 secs until you farm the jg for 20 mins makes it ass

What if u say penis?

In my experience Schaco games come down to two of your first three ganks being a kill, so I like electrocute more.

>lose every fucking ranked
>get matched up with literal bronzies
>use it to rank up easily when the ranked season starts

y/n

>Rephrasing the exact same thing the other guy said as if he was making a point
Yordlefags, everyone.

I
LOVE
JINX

UH?!

Brand is my boy

whomst'd've here say 'phallus'?

I'm just going to lose this game, right

First user to reply decides what champ/keystone I play next game.

Dick - dislike
Penis - neutral
Cock - like

I think is the categorization here.

Urgot, Glacial

nu-Shaco is actually more of a late game champ, he has no dmg after lvl 4 but when he gets 3-4 items he is impossible to beat 1v1 if he catches you first.

What if aery couldn't proc on autos anymore? Would it be balanced

Best girl.
Best feet.
Best wife.

There is literally no point in playing the game now till they fix the most OP runes. playing tanks is considered trolling now and even fucking Janna can poke enemy ADC to 20% hp at level 1.

There's a soft MMR reset and placements at the start of the season. So that doesn't really do much.

>aerie proc on all of sona's skills
>using Q shields your adcuck and deals extra damage to the enemy at the same time
Now I see

I don't really get it. Is that highest amount of AD reached in the game or total bonus AD given by the rune?

What about dong or dingus? Or pecker? Or other words Sam Jackson used in that one Tarantino movie?