/rsg/ - Runescape General

November 27th Edition
Previous thread Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive since the First Age, what did I miss?
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
runescape.com/patch-notes
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/going-like-clockwork--revolution-updates
>November's Month Ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=XtHs0mamlmg

>RuneFest Reveals
services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-reveals

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Concept_art
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use a new OP already

thicc edition?

already dead

>t85 wand
>still have to use goblin mail because based goblin body shape
thank fuck for eoc

>10m lower than it was in June

>page 10

im suffering

What's his endgame?

protecting all of the anime

Is Telos the biggest weeb in runegame?

why doesn't he have hands

Is this a memer? No-one can be like this, right?

>so he won't masturbate

Would you?

Yes, obviously.

>auto-attacks now regularly added in between abilities, during global cooldown
>weapon speed determines how frequently these attacks are made
>fastest speed is between every ability, fast speed is every other ability, average is every third, and so on
Yes? No?

no

remove auto attacks

three toes
jagged shoulders
tentacle hair
knife ears

no.

You people all look the same to me.

Sort of new player, why are both characters in runescape so ugly? I can't make either male or female character that'd would look acceptable.

don't worry, nobody can

Male characters are extremely underdeveloped in terms of aesthetics compared to female characters

Females have better customization and clothing appearance

Also when you start out runescape you are very bare bones

Clothing and more worn options come with the longer you play or though solomans general store

What other monsters can I fight to train attack to 75? I feel like killing fire giants all day isnt as efficient

whatever your slayer master asks you to kill

Which is better for trying to get attuned crystal weapon seeds, the elves in prif, or crystal shapeshifters? I need an enlightened gizmo, but regular crystal weapons are only 1-in-3 chance to get the right components and I'm tired of levelling them up just to get shit I don't need when I finally disassemble.

disassemble nightmare gauntlets

Do you know where I could find artwork of a specific monster/NPC in Runescape? I need one for reasons of autism.
Which is to say that I wanna use a Ancient Ranger as a reference for a DnD character because I like the design

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Concept_art
if there is one it will be somewhere in there

Do you like Mah and the elder gods? Their early work was a little too "new wave" for my taste, but when the Mahjarrat came out in Freneskae, I think they really came into their own, divinely and artistically. The whole species has a pointy, undead look and a new sheen of consummate anger, that really gives their bickering a big boost. They've been compared to the Mahserrat, but I think Mah's later creations have a far more bitter, cynical sense of purpose. Leading up to the Second Age, the Mahjarrat released this, Zammy, their most accomplished member. I think his undisputed master plan is stabbing Zaros: a move so edgy, most people probably don't think about the blowback. But they should, because it's not just about the destruction of a continent and the importance of empires, it's also a personal statement about Zammy's failure itself.

Well, here's hoping. Thanks in advance!

just got kbd pet during reaper at kc 260
gzs and fuck yous are welcome

now get last riders :^)

I might have to get the title now

I with they would let you put kbd on fastest spawn if you walked from level 1 in the wildy. It just makes the whole experience boring

use the artifact
the kills are fast enough that the buff is hardly worth it

I'm grinding KBD for the collection log title.

Killcount 4251, one drop left.

man I hate kbd
gz

which left?
I still need boots, last riders and one of the ornaments
which I guess isn't bad at 270 kc

Gloves

I got 3 boot drops and 7 ornament kits if combined

they're all 1/2000 right?

Yes, 1/2000 because 4 rares that are accessed by rolling a 1/500 rare table

ohh okay so that's kind of better

I hope you won't have the amount of bad luck I do, good luck mate.

ty and to you the same

So is co-op slayer even worth it? I was reading it and it seems like its a straight competition instead of cooperation.

>569 kc and still only a single rare

>got my 8th ornament kit just now

it's worth it if you're desperate for the pet

Memes.

Probably not.

assuming each of you and your partner kills half the task, you would only get half slayer xp you would if you killed the whole task
so it's only "good part" it that it makes tasks faster

How hard is spoder for a first timer with good gear(T90 range) but not a lot of high end boss experience? And is the current rotation okay to start trying to learn?

You should be fine, just watch a few guides and try not to panic.

Because he has tentacles

link the rest damn you

what's a good kbd setup that will allow me to camp for a long time without banking?

Has anybody been tricked into saying "rsmalls"?

armadyl armor or better
royal crossbow or better
dbane bolts/arrows
super-antifire potion
soul split

28 super antifires and demon horn necklace
27 super antifires and an enhanced excalibur if you think that's not enough

can you really soul splt + demon horn with nox bow and augmented pernix?

I didn't think the kills would be fast enough

Is that with t95 prayers or without? Is SS enough healing at max?

Do you need to bring overloads?

first time trying spider, went for path 3
did fine and got to araxxi no problem (except that it was really hard to see the light spots, any tips to improve that?)
then on araxxi I was doing fine (completely ignoring prayer switching because scrub) and then there's this "smoke" that keeps jumping around and you have to avoid, got her to ~25-30k hp, suddenly start getting hit for 6k and couldn't eat fast enough to outheal it, ded

so if any of you could give me some insights on that last part I would be very thankful

>pic related, mfw I thought I had it shortly before the 6k hits started

kbd is piss easy m8
if you soul split through the entire kill you probably won't recover all your prayer from demon horn alone but you don't need to keep soul split active through the entire kill to stay at full health
you don't need to bring overloads but it'll speed up your kills a little just like they do for everything else

>can you really soul splt + demon horn with nox bow and augmented pernix?
easily
>I didn't think the kills would be fast enough
you might have to bring some prayer pots, because the spawns are kinda long even on fastest, so if you leave your prayers on during the idle time they will reach 0 at some point
>Is that with t95 prayers or without?
doable even without, if you use it it's faster kills obviously
>Is SS enough healing at max?
yes, you hardly go lower than 9k health
>Do you need to bring overloads?
same as t95 prayers, it makes kills faster but not necessarily needed

You could continually run around to avoid it or let it hit you once and then move to a different square.

Im just trying to use as few supplies as possible

I don't care about kill times

I'd honestly rather play RSC if only it had some basic qol like better chat and not needing to walk around every 5 minutes.

so basically each time the smoke hit me, I move a square away and attack araxxi?
and them keep doing this until she’s dead?
I was running arround the whole time so I wasn’t attacking araxxi that much, so that’s what might have happened
also, is the 6k from araxxi or the smoke?

you're not supposed to move until you get hit by it once, then you move over a square and stand in place on that square until it hits you again, then repeat until araxxi is dead

oh ok then, thank you user you’re my greatest ally
I’ll try again tomorrow because the aura is on cooldown now

also you're fucking retarded if you ignore the pray switching

Literally just bind protect mage and protect range to your action bar so you just need to press the corresponding keyboard key to switch your prayer

Really?
You'd rather play Runescape Classic?

hmm I can’t really do it very well because my ping is like 150, so I just don’t bother since it won’t work half the time
maybe if I were ranging it I would have more time to do it, could try it as well

you should NEVER be trying to get your first araxxor kill with any style other than range

don't mage it or melee it until you know what you're doing

Yeah. I know it might seem like I'm shitposting but I genuinely like simple graphics and mechanics. It's just that I also need usability.

but I got so close to kill it with melee
surely it would be better to continue with melee since I already know how to deal with phases 1 through 3?

I bet you tank the cleaves don't you?

baka

Range is the easiest because araxxi's mage attack is very weak and you can stand far as fuck away from her

I tried to use freedom and antecipation as much as possible, got cleaved only once at the very beginning of the kill

but right right, I guess I can try ranging, only issue is that I don’t have the best aura for range, just the one tier below max

that's fine, use it

What the fuck is he doing?

I mean, if you liked simpler graphics than RS3, I would just suggest that you play Old School Runescape, as it is a lot more popular. But I suppose if you are really a die-hard for ancient gameplay and graphics, it's for you.

At least you aren't some kind of gigantic fucking retard that doesn't know the difference between OSRS and RSC.

My guess would be “trying to kill Araxxor, but I might be wrong.

I do play osrs and rs3 some but I still feel dissatisfied. Maybe because they're updating osrs more often than I'd like.

Yeah, I get that. It isn't really "old school" runescape when its constantly updated with new content. Especially when the content it gets isn't remotely as good or coherent as the old content.

Why is Slisdicke's Endgame so bad?

Lore-wise, I don't know because I skipped the dialogue. However, doing the maze on day of release was a nightmare.

ded

lmao

I only have 1 quest left to do for the cape and it is locked behind a retarded reputation system.

after hearing about how cancerous sliske quest puzzle was, how reddit tier the gower quest was, and how stupid jagex was to lock the menaphos quests behind tier grind I refuse to do any more RS quests, neo jagex can't make quests worth shit

Runescape 3 SUCKS

How do I range rax if I don't have overloads

I've got an idea for a bot I want to make the next time a members trial is active.
>have many fresh bots walk to RDI/ELM
>at the start of WBs, bots log in and break the beam
>if no camp is present, hop worlds
>if a bot dies, log back in on another account already stationed at RDI/ELM and repeat the process

>t. n00b

im armed

kill self botfag