/owg/ - Overwatch General

OwO edition

>New map and new hero coming soon, new short out now
>A whole bunch of Blizzard-themed skins are getting added into the base game (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, stuff like that, ETA 2018)

>New offensive healer, "Moira," now on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE

>Latest animated short
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk&

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14382330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My love for Tracer grows stronger everyday.

I am HEAD OVER HEELS in LOVE with Moira!

Widowmaker

BENG!

5th for Moira is a shitty oh see donut steel design.

>Sombra's teleporter now stays active till used or a new one is thrown

Would this make burrito more viable?

Moira is NOT for normies.
Moira is NOT for the kind of (((person))) who would otherwise pick mercy
Moira is exclusively designed as a reward to actual support players who have slogged through this last year

you're allowed to pick mercy with a moira on your team but your little day in the limelight is over, disgusting mercy pickers. your hero has done enough to make people forget what it's like to play a game of overwatch where their mistakes have consequences.

>"THE DRAGON BECOMES ME!"

Absolutely. But she's also a qt

y did they take out bang

t. mad weeb that Moira isn't his weeb OC

>tfw can't stop thinking about Amélie

You mean removing it's timed duration? No, that would be bullshit. She'd be able to literally poke and run just to build ult with 0 risk outside getting 1 shot. She's plenty viable as is, anyway. Only retards who can't work together think she's shit.

this would be a godlike buff, even adding 1-2 seconds would be game changing. thats 1 more full magazine of firing before needing to teleport back for your free ult charge

stealth duration should be longer or even indefinite. this isnt tf2, you're not 1 shotting people on cooldown with your stealth, and you can't just stealth thru a teamfight and expect not to be shot.

the best buff would be just to remove the rediculous waiting period between destealthing and firing/hacking

What is best girl's best skin?

how the fuck do you aim zen's right click properly

the only time i get kills with it seem like pure luck. but i've seen good zens just delete people with it consistently

>Moira can't crouch while ulting
>Die using it everytime
How do I Irish Mistress?

Use your third eye.

Charge it and peek around corners to delete people.

like most projectiles, timing and spacial awareness

>zen
>aiming

theres your mistake, buddy. Just spam your balls into a choke and you'll eventually gag someon with your shinny robotic testicles.

You need to basically predict and track at the same time.

What if she could hack while in stealth, but the windup is longer and she breaks stealth if it succeeds

>he can only use three eyes
Bet you're a bronzie.

Will you continue to one trick?

Is Orisa good? I like to shoot a lot of bullets.

I want to suck her fat horsecock

Breast envy.

I've one tricked my way to silver from masters with Torb.
And it has been fun as hell.

It's meant to be used in a clusterfuck you've positioned yourself away from.

Moia's petite breasts are very nice do not bully her

Not until sniping Mercyniggers out of the sky with Tank Configuration stops giving sexual thrills.

Any predictions for what will define season 7?

thicc

I can imagine and Escher labyrinth with DPS everywhere.

Girls kissing girls.

whats the maximum number of exp cut?
my dumb internet keeps kicking me out of a game and i got 11 match exp cut thing

hoping for Ana/Moira centralization desu

i genuinely do not think moira will be impactful, gimmicky at best but a hero with as much impact as release ana is out of the question

It goes up every time you leave a match. So... I dunno. Try it out for us?-)

the bikini but with the talon gun

she's impacted my heart

Minister of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

She's alright now, not getting any play atm because trace and Genggu outclass her by miles.

Good luck getting oe that knows how to hack anything or aim though.

Now post Gabe in that outfit.

I recently watched Mulholland Drive and the main characters reminded me of Pharah and Mercy. Do I have a problem?

maximum i got was 35 i think (i have shitty internet, i should've stopped trying) and it took a good month to get rid of it, given i don't play this game every day

Hard to have a shape when they're so itty bitty.

Is Reinhardt bad or am I just terrible at tanks?

also thicc

Name good feelings in Overwatch that aren't just getting kills. Mine are:

>Constantly floating around a Genji as Winston and hearing him scream and deflect
>Firestrike that hits 3 or more enemies at once
>MAXIMUM CHARGE
>Using your ult as Torb just before your turret dies to bring it up to 800 health
>Using your ult as Winston just before you die to bring yourself up to 1000 health
>Activating your barrier on a hooked teammate as Zarya

Moira's heals are better than Ana's outside of nade boost

I don't see Emily anywhere.

escher labyrinth? Like with Moira?
That doesn't sound bad, seems low on utility though (no speed boost, rez, or discord).

>reporting a one-trick
>he gets banned

nothing feels better

Soldier needs damage drop off and lower RPS.
He's the definition of bad design.

but moira's healing is resource bar based - no resource bar means no healing so in a tight situation she cant do shit

Interesting, thanks for the info. I'm currently sitting on a 9 match penalty, and don't know if i want to log in or not.

Previously it was somewhat painless to get the penalty off by just suiciding in 1v1 for some minutes, but that hasn't been an option for a long time...

I honestly don't know why they even give out a penalty. It clearly affects innocent people (with bad connections) but it also doesn't deter people like me from leaving matches (where I was backfilled) so the whole thing is utterly pointless.

orb isn't resource based

buts its unreliable

yeah

>sleep darting to shut down ult
>Blocking an earthshatter with Orisa

>mfw I only learned recently that Ana has a voiceline for when she sleeps an ulting Pharah

-75% exp is seriously dumb
it doesn't make you less toxic, it just makes you even more at the point you start throwing matches and lose quick just so that you can get rid of it

Opinion on people OTP heroes in competitive?

With all the discussion about it lately let's see what /owg/ thinks strawpoll.me/14382330

I personally hate it since they're usually stubborn and wont work with the team comp if they don't get their role

not that user, but the way it moves and it's timer does leave it's healing to be desired.

>PAUL?

cute

>justice can use a little nap first
i love this line

Oh baby

She's not a main healer unless you're balling up. If you're balling up then she outperforms Ana's burst healing. Especially if you'r diving aggressively. So probably gonna be high skill floor high skill ceiling pro character, and changes around the scattered mobility meta.

tl;dr tripple tank is back in business

most OTP i came across were mercy/genji or occasionally rein
i just pick something that helps them (pharah, zen, mercy, etc) and most of the time the team does as well

but of course if the OTP is too toxic then i just report and move on

How the fuck is he bad design? He is literally just CoDMan

I guess I am meh, because I simply don't bother asking my teammates to switch anymore, since all I have gotten is stubborn reactions.
But I guess, I fall on the I don't like them, simply because of the arguments that happen when the OTP doesn't get his pick.

Hubba hubba

>Enemy has mercy
>we dont
>we lose
OWbabs?

So who will the tanks be? Rein, D.Va, Roadhog, and Zarya again?

Winston, if you snap a Symmetra to it too then you'll basically have a choke burner team. All of those go through shields.

How isn't he bad design?

She also has one when she uses her sleep dart on pharah normally
>Bedtime habibti (arabic for dear).

Who is the most lovable hero in the game and why is it Winston?

Oh yeah, the shield pierce aspect.
I hadn't thought of that, you could actually have a comp that can ignore the opponent's barriers.
If that ever works, I have a feeling that might be even worse then dive.

he isnt bad design he is arguably the best designed hero in the game because hes versatile and average but not too op

probably
dva hog make good dps supplements
although on certain maps mccree will be a better pick than hog
or maybe rat
also orisa is a good countertank so maybe youll see her sometimes, but not frequently, her hp is lacking and thats the entire point of tank strats

Because he's got the best friends.

>triple tank
>diving aggressively
>returning
Shit's DoA.

>reinhardt will never hug me like that

thats probably a good thing because it would shatter your spine

>not not too op

He has mobility, aoe heal, insane dps and auto-aim.