pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193255802
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which total war should I play? And what faction in that game?

1st for History!

>Still haven't fixed Isabella.

Rollin'

nth for close victories!
I'm retarded and tried to get Tilea to take a trade treaty by declaring war and including it in the peace deal. This is the 2nd and 3rd stack they've sent across the pond, and they decided to siege Pox Marsh instead of attacking the patrol army I keep nearby for rogue armies.

You're not a Virgin are you?

>want to load up me empire game
>remember dorfs had colonized some of my rightful provinces
welp rollan

>look, it's a history/fantasy partisan

what should i crew my black ark with to have a high auto resolve score? ideally not 19 black dragons

fill it full of heroes? y/n

i dont really understand how auto resolve is calculated. is it just the more expensive the unit the better?

Oh my, you start with a giant.

I made an AOR mod for the empire in game 1.
Would you guys be interested in the same mod for game2?

i hate gamesworkshop and their scam tactics and I have no doubt they are a part of this. If I pirate Warhammer total war 2 and Warhammer TotalWar original with all DLC can I link them outside of steam or am I SoL and am going to have to buy all the games?

Go back to /v/ you fucking nigger

I can smell you're a tourist on this general from a mile away.

google cream API you dumb, stupid, ugly, gap-toothed, monobrowed, wide-eyed, club footed, stinky, smelly, nigger

TWW1 is on sale for 30 dollary doos (50% off) on Humble Bundle

DLC is on sale too. Look for the GW sale

Be advised ALL of those games are shit except TWW and Battlefleet Gothic

How would you guys feel if CA did Total War: Alexander?
Factions would be
>Alexander/Philip II's Macedonia
>Greece
>Persia
>Egypt
>Mauria, India
Later we could get Ethiopia/Nubians, Italians, Arabians, and Afghans.
The map would basically be the eastern third of the R2 map. Here is the kicker. India. We include all of India and central Asia. And maybe, if you really wanted to push it... China.
You could lead Alexander to greater heights than even he achieved, lead the Pharaoh's in a pre-Ptolemaic Egypt, etc.

Please stop, user.

What are good endgame units to fight brets and VC as empire in ME? Right now I'm using 6 halberdiers, 3 gunners, 2 demigryphs(halberd), 2 grenade outriders, 2 rocket batteries, 2 great cannons and 2 greatswords.

1-3 GOLD MAGIC
4-6 Skrolk
7-9 Teclis
0- Mannfred the tall
69- Morathi

NORSCA/ CHAOS UPDATE WHEN

No

Boring, there where no dragons in egypt.

Total War: Age of Mythology when?

Your family loves you, user. You can't keep doing this to yourself.

Yes

do tomb kangz have dragons? I feel like a mummified dragon would be baller as fuck

Oh, btw, in the ME campaign.

Fuck. I never thought I wanted this. Literally just the same concept but in TW format. There's so much material to work with. They can even go full ham with the more "historical" units of factions that existed at different times from each other.

This
>Lead an army of Spartans lead by Ares to rape Athens and Athena
>Defend my walls from the denizens of the Underworld
>Olympus is a giant multi-teird fortress with tons of benefits
>The return of the Titans

Fantasy es best

Who needs dragons when you have cultists to every god and fucking scythed chariots?

No, but they have giant sphynxes, giant skeletons and even bigger giant skeletons

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!

No, they have giant war statue sphinx

>Necrosphinxes are nightmarish beasts of destruction that glide through the air in bounding leaps before falling amongst their terrified prey, scything down the living as mortals reap the wheat of the field. None can stand against such terrifying beings, and only when all before them have been butchered will they stop.[1a]

>A Necrosphinx is a bizarre and horrifying statue - a strange amalgamation of the mythical beasts that are said to inhabit the Nehekharan Underworld, maintaining order amongst the honoured dead. A Necrosphinx has a torso and face of a man, and is armed with gigantic, scything blades that can sever the neck of a Dragon in a single slice. Many also have a scorpion-like tail, better enabling them to stand sentry against the predations of evil. Finally, sprouting from the statue's back are a pair of ornate wings which mimic those of the falcons that circle the highest levels of the Underworld, keeping watch so that the souls of the damned may not escape

Elves are such dorks.

>norsca/other stuff literally never

>WW1 total war never

>Get a load of these guys

I bet they give wicked blowjobs.

saved

>horn horribly clipping through rock
I mean, come on this is terrible.

It's magic, duh

*leathery wingjobs

>tfw histfags only want pre-industrial historical titles

>Hey Paul, those guys brought some missile units.
>Missile units? You mean target practice?

>43 turns into a Mortel Empires campaign
>Chaos invasion
6 FUCKING DOOMSTACKS have shown up in the badlads, having strolled right past the vampires.

What in the fucking shit? This is literally the definition of artificial difficulty.

>these and the rest of the TK never ever

>go back to /v/
you are the containment board btw just fyi
typical of gamesworkshop nerds you sound like what someone at my modeling store would consider an insult as everyone looks on thinking wtf is wrong with this guy. Especially since it was a yes or no answer you really didnt help at all which basically makes your entire post pointless.
Enjoy wasting money for this obvious scam game. Your link helped not.

I just want Age of Mythology, but as a Total War game, and with really expanded factions and rosters. Ideally it'd have every major theology of the ancient world, Greco-Roman, Egyptian, Norse, Indian, Mesopotamian, Celtic, and Chinese, with some more niche stuff as DLC, maybe even a large DLC based on medieval mythology.

They wouldn't even have to use the normal real world based campaign map, they could come up with fictional world where all these mythologies exist together.

This artist did more Rome related stuff but its not allowed on this site.

>you are the containment board btw just fyi
>/v/ermin actually believe this

>turn 110 in ME and a fucking Beastman tribe is rank 2 in strength
Holy shit. I can't wait to blow these guys the fuck out because even a strong horde is trivially easy to destroy.

>turn 22 as feet enchantress
>my 1 agent is dead from being GHOSTED by belegar
>finally can leave my home province now that the orc incursion event ended
>2 full stacks of beastfucks ambush me the moment I try to get to estalia
>valiant defeat
>now I have no army
>reddit rats sail to my second city and lay siege
>the beastfucks siege my capital before I can get a new army going
gg
literally everything went wrong in this campaign
I don't think I ever lost so fast in any total war before

Let's rock.

not him but the only reason Veeky Forums was created was due to SC2/LoLtards constantly making threads on /v/, if you weren't a newfag you might remember

>TWW1 has worse AI, a worse UI and stupider campaign AI than 2
>Mortal Empires has fucked up lighting, no foundation patch/Norsca and is still buggy and filled with rampaging dwarves

It's like I can't enjoy either now

>not historically accurate
0/10

How do you use chariots? I want to like them but they always get stuck in infantry and/or get their shit pushed in by AP ranged. I already tried getting gud but it didn't work.

Can you cycle charge them or do they just get bogged down too hard?

actually if was because /v/ was no longer suited to game discussion.

People were making [game] General because it was the only way to talk about those games without getting the thread filled by shitposts, or pushed off the board by shitpost threads.

So it's not so much that /v/ is a containment boards as it is /v/ is been given up on by the mods and Veeky Forums was created to be the new place to discuss video games.

>Never charge into blobs, use them to disrupt lines
>Turn speed is a thing, if you hit something, keep going then turn around when it's safe

So I'm a relatively new player in Total War, so I hope you guys don't mind if I ask for some noobie advice. I've been playing mortal empires with my friend, and while I seem to do well in the battles, I inevitably end up at war with virtually every person I come into contact with. I keep getting into wars with everyone around me. I maintain a decent strength rating, and I generally take whatever trade agreements ans alliances the AI will offer me, but I still end at war with a large number of factions, any one of which I could easily take on, but together overwhelm me. Anyone have any advice regarding that sort of metagame?

games were still discussed regardless, even with the shistposting. Veeky Forums was explicitly created for generals like you said, not because of shitposting. besides, /v/ has been neutered into nothing compared to back then if you look on there now adays. I stop in every now and then but primarily stay here

So what would an Ogre Kingdoms roster would like? Naturally there would be units of Ogres as monstrous infantry backed up by Gnoblars to tar pit the enemy, Ogre Hunters serving as a vanguard unit. Ranged would be a mixture of Leadbelchers, Gnoblars with bows or javellins I guess?

In terms of war engines there would be the Ironblasters and Scraplaunchers. Would they be similar to Bastiladons equipped with an Engine of the Gods? Additionally there are the various war beasts they have.

Aside from Gut Magic and Fire, do they have access to any other schools of magic?

this
also, not all chariots are created equal. A gorebeast chariot gets a hell of a lot more work done than a gobbo wolf chariot

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193255802

Is this any good?

>cheating
>good

Do note everyone kind of hates you. Check the relationships board (skull thing with colours). They can hate you for being strong, being of a different race, being friends with their enemies, trespassing and many others.If you go into war with a faction, better to purge them out. The penalty for that is huge and they will go to war with you later on.

>/v/ has been neutered into nothing
yeah because without actual people posting there about video games for the retards to troll, the trolls have no one to shitpost against and have left.

The board is pretty much derelict now.

>new place to discuss video games
50% true 50% containment board because of frontpage spam of the same threads.

figure out who everyone else hates, and fuck their shit up. easiest way to get good boy points

the shitposting was fun, that was part of its charm, now it's just neogaf refugees, redditors and general retards

I don't like the look of the units, there's something off about them.

Man, if you want to talk fucking useless, what about /vp/ or /vr/

diplomacy in warhammer is a bit fucked so most factions will be hostile towards you. who are you playing as?

That's always what it was, you're in denial

/vp/ is a rightful containment board, I cannot stand pokefaggots in any capacity. /vr/ is cool but pointless

When I try to cycle charge they lose a bunch of momentum and then they get bogged down. I think it's that my turns are too sharp and I'm not following through.

>keep going then turn around when it's safe
I'll try that instead of trying to hit and run

I'll try that thanks

The game penalizes you too much for building recruitment buildings everywhere though. They really need to have some side effect economic bonuses or add units to the city garrison. Right now you build one recruitment province and then econ everywhere else. By the time you are far away from your recruitment province your econ can support global recruitment.

Really problematic that there are so many white people in the game.

>the shitposting was fun
Unless it devolves down to the usual internet meme politics then no. I want to talk about vidya not some a burger's social problems. Can't even bring up a new game without getting called a shill.

no, I've been here longer than you pal, I know what I'm talking about

Who /never take a peace treaty/ here? Once some assfuck declares war on me I keep going until he's wiped off the earth or I am no matter what. Am I missing out on anything by ignoring diplomacy?

Didn't say useless I said containment, to lock discussion up. Nevertheless if I pirate TW WH1 and TW WH2 will I be able to link them or not?

The old world is white. If you want non-whites that's cathay/new world.

I like signing a peace treaty, strategically positioning my army, and immediately breaking it to extra fuck them over
COS I'M A SCHEMAH!

>Right now you build one recruitment province and then econ everywhere else. By the time you are far away from your recruitment province your econ can support global recruitment.
It takes forever though. I found it easier to just form a new recruitment center altogether.

>The predations of evil

Tomb Kangs aren't evil?

No, they are neutral and adhere to Shrek's school of thought of "GET OUT OF MY PYRAMID"

>my epeen is bigger that yours
kys cancerous faggot

>All skeletons are evil
Fucking skeletoncist

Well, they're anti chaos and anti vamp cunt

At the same time they're led by an immortal mummy pharoah whose ego is so huge he figured "Death? nah fuck that m8 i'm the boss" and ordered his priests to find a way to live forever. And he meant it and got pissed when they didn't

He also wants to rule the world and considers everyone his inferior. By the same token, he's kind of like Vlad in that, as long as you don't fuck with him and obey him without question he's actually a decent ruler. He forced peace, stability, and rooted out corruption by simply murdering everyone who fucked with his realm horribly. He's basically Dr. Doom

Settra does not Serve, he Rules

Do these guys look evil to you?

Is there mod that buffs up cavalry charge?

The knights in WH just dont feel right compared to ME2. I want to see units flying. Here they just maybe stumble a bit even from a rear charge on full gallop.

>middle eastern
yeh

>He also wants to rule the world and considers everyone his inferior
That describes everyone in the game

Well first I did lizardmen. Things were going well until New World Colonies allied with the skaven against me. I managed to beat the both, but not until after the Dark Elves and Greenskins both allied against me.

So then I thought I'd try the Dark Elves, since they wrecked me. Well, several of the 2 Light Elf Factions and some beastmen knocked me out that time.

This time I think I'll be playing dwarves, my friend, who I'll be allied with, will be playing Light Elves.