/ink/ - Splatoon General

Dot Is Shit Edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Next JP Splatfest is karaage with vs. without lemon! From November 11, 3pm JST to November 12, 3pm JST.
- Warm breakfast has won the latest EU Splatfest!
- Miiverse has shut down on Nov 7th, ending its in-game functionality in Splatoon for Wii U.
- Inkbrush Nouveau has been released! Sub: ink mine, Special: baller.
- Next US Splatfest is sci-fi vs. fantasy! From November 17, 9pm PST to November 18, 9pm PST.

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9nUSTmL3II
youtube.com/watch?v=NVi_BuZPsVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love octolings!

I wish woomies were real

salmonlings

Me too

Huh... Didn't expect to see another person who makes dual webms here.

THE STATE OF MARINA FAGS

what if they were and they were really scared of humans

See, we warned you about their beaks. Don't sex cephalopods.

>implying my woomy would do that to me

If she didn't want it you can look forward to being dickless doug

Marie hiding from the lewd.

Will this general ultra die when pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon officially release?

Of all things why an octopus? Why not a dolphin or some shit
At least dolphins have actual vaginas, specially without the bone crushing beak

DOUG LOL

For a few days

Man, I'm feeling real weird now. I mean, if I gotta suck a dude's dick just to get more action from a dark-skinned woomy... I don't know, man.

This went exactly as well as I thought it would. You got a way to make these situations great, drawanon. Well done. Guess this also means Biker's on the block for more lewd now, so I got that going for me.

As far as canon goes, it's two things. I always intended for him to be flatout straight. Then people suggested drunk gay and after people got a few good laughs out of that, I found it pretty funny too, so I let that happen for him. Might pop up in the VN too in some way, who even knows.

You're a good cephalosapien, Biker.

Been toying around with a thought, but which squids would join/make a band and what instrument would they play?

milky , hunter and buttslut should make a band

there actually very aggressive
even if you dont want to put your penis inside them

Special: Drums
Hunter: electric guitar
Lemonade: Vocals
Green: Bass Guitar
Tennis: Keytar
Slut: Trombone
Buttslut: Trumpet

Art: Vocal and Rythm guitar
Biker: Lead guitar
Chilly: Bass
Hunter: Drums

OKay, I am finally level ten and started playing Ranked. Is this actually faster to level up than normal mode?

>Slut and Buttslut on brass

subtle

If you win, yeah. Remember to use double food.

;_;

LEMON-MAN HAS BEEN DENIED? HERESY!

No idea how to get food.

Salmon Run. Today's super bonus is food.

Salmon Run Bonuses
or
Complete a Singleplayer Mission with all Weapons

>grew up playing multiple brass instruments

You implying something m8?

No, you need to get all your upgrades to do that.
Getting Hero replicas has nothing to do with it.

I am implying they are experts at blowing, so brass instruments would be great for them.

u lookin mighty sus right now, i hope you're a girl

>girls on the internet

You know better then that. Brass instruments are classy. Woodwinds are where you find the literal sluts.

im okay with this

Launcher would rather toy around with fl studio or something. She doesn't like letting people down

kier post squib i wanna draw it

And I'm willing to bet you're a cool dude too, user.

Fun fact: Boobs

Can we talk about the fact that there's really not enough good support weapons right now? Or supports in general? Everything and their mother is offense.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9nUSTmL3II

ω-3

bet marina still didn't win a single splatfest in either NA or EU

EU splatfest is a joke at this point. I feel kinda bad that they keep getting shitty themes.

Breakfast fest was good

ill finish it tomorrow i swear

It only seems good because it was the least terrible choice out of all of EU splatfest themes. I have fried eggs on toast with a banana and orange juice most mornings, the choices need to be more conflicted. At least with toilet roll you can't have it both ways.

I have my toilet roll on its side, not in a roller but still.

it's time again

lookine for 3 profresh squids to help cut the salmon population

Speedy Woomy is early!

I always fuck up the first one

Brella and SSPro dominate the support role anyway. You'd need something really good to compete with them.

Cute feet!

Fuck chunks this RNG is bullshit.
Save editor when?

youtube.com/watch?v=NVi_BuZPsVQ

Guess what they have in common- both are highly offensive weapons with rain. No rain- no control, I've seen that a bit too many times.
There are only six weapons that provide reliable ink coverage at all right now- Splash, DS, Jr, Mini and both Nozzles, only one of them has two kits and precisely none of them are meta because they all get rekt by Splattershot.
Long-ranged defensive support like splatlings or chargers both gets rekt by Pro and and aren't really effective because their neutral game is pretty weak, they shine when one of the teams has significantly more control and that requires aforementioned control support that simply doesn't exist, only a couple guns that merely compensate their own inability to turf and in Pro's case- zone too.

What are you trying to do, user?

Get 15 more special saver chunks so I can get 3 of them on another item.
I've got full Zekko gear on and only got 3 out of 9 special savers.
60000 for only 3. And I have no tickets for it as Grizzco won't give me any,

the only thing to make me smile in this video is the pewdiepie voice clip.
it was shit, never post this again.
why do bad players even bother making videos?

I want to suck poo out of Pearl's asshole!!!!

Don't be silly. Pearl is pure, she doesn't poop

The meta's in this weird place where control isn't really viable because there are no viable options for it. Problem is, teams have to attempt to play half control/offense because of how OP short-range weapons are, but also to make up for how badly Range and Pro paint.
It's not that stuff like the Splattershot and N-zap can't paint well, it's that they can't do it well enough to stop games from being a volatile back-and-forth.
At this point I'm not sure whether the Splattershot is keeping everything together by holding both sides in check, or stifling everything else and making the game too offense-focused.

Forgot to mention, there's no such thing as defensive support in this game. Support would be a 'backline slayer' role, rather than a purely defensive like the Heavy Deco or Tenta Brella. Those would only work in organized play with a team built around them, and even then it's barely worth it.
Defensive support would need support to function. Splat 1 Dynamo was autonomous because it could zone and presented a credible threat to rushdown.
The best replacements for that right now are Inkstorm, Splashdown, and Baller, and the latter two can't hold off a push on their own.

Backline slayer is exactly defensive support- they practically negate turf advantage with their range and can stay back as an anchor during a push. Tent is more traditional defense, unsurprisingly it sucks.

>Fucking lemons
>Fucking toilet paper
Why does America get all the good Splatfests?

>Be Aussie
>Get shoehorned into US Splatfests
>They have the best themes anyway
It's not so bad, now that I think about it.

The only downside is you have to play against Americans rather then the usual Japs

You mean not play at all because you never get matched with them.

This.
Any rooms I make turn into mirror matches during Splatfests, so I have to piggyback off one of you guys to have matches that count.

I hope they release zimi soon. It looks like an absolute inking GOD. And 3-shot under rain sounds epic too.

I'm in love.

>liking [thing]
uninstall your life dude

dumb guro

I'm torn between wanting Hydra and wanting this. Mini is my weaponfu, I just want it to be good again.

Okay. By defensive support, I meant whatever Tenta Brella is supposed to be.

What exactly are you in love with? What am I looking at?

NEW
FUCKING
GEAR
YOU
DUMBO
OCTOPUS

OCTOS AREN'T DUMB

You don't know about the cutest octopus out there?

I see your cute octo and I raise you this one.

What does it say?

This shit better be real, I've been waiting for some new gear to freshen my squid up.

Gas all Octolings.

Please keep your fart fetish to yourself, user.

Octolings are friends!

Octolings are friends!!!

t.dirty chum

t. filthy inkling

please do not post armpits, its my weakness

Octolings are for sex!

Octolings are the best

Friends with Inklings!

>its my weakness