Please draw Ed and Meitenkun having a pillow fight please and thankyou

Play kof 2k2
youtube.com/watch?v=4WZM_NOPdCs

Play Pastel Memories.

>KOF
>FT30
Jesus Christ

Play Punch Planet

no! dont post that! it triggers the rashidfag and he will start spamming and making epic kermit pictures.

What is the juggle counter?

It's hilarious how exhausted the KOF EVO finals were

Did we really lose alcatraz?

You have 5 points to juggle a character before they drop out. That wasn't 1 combo and just a bunch of resets

>not Charlotte

not Cham Cham

One of the moves drained all 5 juggle points instantly. I guess that was because it was a super move.

>pastel character over pastel background just melting together
0/10 visual design

some moves drain 2. I don't know if it's character or strength specific

Why did they get rid of Billy's counter specials in XIII and XIV?

Is Tekken the Smash of 3D fighters? I read this post again and I realised that if you changed the game's name it applies directly to Tekken as well. The same top players every time with an identical grand final in 99% of tournaments, extremely low player retention rate to the point that every competitor is in their 30s or older and been playing since 3/5, a solved game where no new tech is ever discovered and no exciting plays get made. Legacy factor counts more than anything else. No top Tekken player has ever been competent at another fighting game, likewise people who dabble in other fighting games don't bother with Tekken. The series is visibly more shallow and poorly designed than the rest of its subgenre. All things it has in common with Smash.

Is this Tekken's legacy after 20 years? The equivalent casual party masher, just in 3D?

should I get a hitbox?

no

Play on keyboard.

you should get whatever peripheral you want for fun or for comfort. never buy them for an "advantage"

sticks cramp my hands now, what do?

ew

do any characters have a bubble/orb or other slow moving projectile? this is important.

no

>ew
It's exactly the same as a hitbox bud.

Today's schedule. Stormy with a chance of DBZ surprises.

Which character do you want as the new Tekken character that will be revealed today? Personally, I want 2B.

Shit game, dropped

Jp system like 4 but much more lenient. Total of 7 juggle points and moves user between 0 and 7 points. Most ex specials and supers are jp0, but each move is assigned its own juggle potential. The instant overhead mechanic also gives you a free juggle point if you land it in mid combo

anyone but 2B
Nier is for brainlets

>Which character do you want as the new Tekken character that will be revealed today?
How about an actual character instead of leeching other people's creativity?

Everything points to an ArcSys character

shut the fuck up, brainlet

fake cat

Abigail

>tekken
No one cares

I want JCDR made into a character

Then after the reveal I want him to lose the finals

>Capcom just released a crossover
>ArcSys is working on a crossover
>Namco is adding guest characters to Tekken
>NRS is adding guest characters to a crossover
All fighting games are leeching other people's creativity.

See me in Soul Calibur 6 on the PS4 on June 2nd 2018

t. paid $100 for MVCI

The designs went to shit in T6 and it was all downhill from there

>PS4

so that overwatch guy died and had me honking. Has any notable FGC personality died yet?

Yes, PS4, where fighting game players play games

>Season 2 as of the last update I heard from various sources compiled together will be Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Asura, Gill, and Lady, but the last character is one not everyone I've heard from has been able to agree on. There being multiple characters in development is likely to blame. The majority of them say Rashid while others have said Regina and one even said Apollo Justice.
>All the characters that I've heard that are in development (to various extents and from multiple sources, but not all saying the same things I might add, which is something strange in and of itself) include: Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto, Storm, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Asura, Lady, Gill, Rashid, Captain Commando, Nina, Deis, Regina, Gene, Vergil, Akuma, and Apollo Justice.

When were you when MVCI was saved?

Mike Ross

this was already proven false the minute it came out

>PS4
>fighting games

Gootecks' sou and hairline have died because of Jive

>get hyped after the Battle of Stones tournament ends for the big character reveal
>the lights dim
>everyones nervous, this is do or die for MVCI
>everything depends on this character being sick and taking the world by storm like TMNT did for injustice 2
>the speakers crack, sound is beginning to play
WAHOOOOOOO Itsa Me Rashido!!! BING BING WAHOOOO
Spinnningggg Mixerrr!!! HaHAA!!!
Wahooo!!!
>we-we did it bros... MVCI is saved.... w-wahoo...!

high probability of a db or arcsys char

post as dumb as your anime girl

this "leak" is so fake. it's like xkiras english brother.

no combofiend anymore
so fchamp will just go in training mode with s2 char and try out some combos

>Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto
>Doctor Doom
>Gill
>Rashid
PLEASE BE TRUE

realistically, what are the chances of legacy character getting in?

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/

>Two Gokus, a Vegeta and Dad Goku in a $35 DLC pack

Nice fucking game, Goobers.

There's nothing wrong with crossovers, they're fun, and 2B would be perfect.

I also think 2B would be great

everyone is hating the idea of this "leak" therefore if it was even the least bit true (which it isnt), they will change it after this outrage

there isnt single person in this world who would know so much inside info from so many different companies

he was wrong about SFV and MvCi before and just promised every game people were waiting for

how do people keep falling for "leaks"

>posting a link to that shithole
>not just posting an image
>browsing that shithole

Not to mention this is fake as fuck, Capcom would never be good enough to give me DMC5 this year.

Attention, people like showing off how excited or angry they are and be one of the groups who either gets validated or angry they were lied to.

I don't even like fighting games or play fighting games but i like fighting game anime qts so post more of those

People are desperately clinging to any bit of info.

This is at the very least 2/3 right because they'll definitely include another female.

My dad is Ono and he said I could leak the next Tekken 7 character.

It's lightning

See me in SG, bureek.

I don't remember the moves for any character

Neither do I. I just bought it after not playing it since the first installment so many years ago.

Lightning and Lightning's games are complete trash

Fine, give me like 10-15 minutes though

And I thought cheez had bad taste

Gootecks calvo

jive...
NOT
EVEN
ONCE

He has.

Hairlines will be left behind

Invite me

so the mechanics can be 10/10 but the visuals keep you away. so thats why sfv is the number 1 fighting game.

>that little tuff

wow

All fighting games are fun in their own special way. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can't.

this leak is originating from fucking gamefaqs. literally faker than you losing virginity

visuals that get in the way of gameplay drag the gameplay down.

its not a "hurr grafics" thing you're being retarded.

>all
sfv

Skullgirls, watching yourself combo'd for 30 seconds then reset into another 30 second combo isn't fun at all. The game is also garbage for casual play.

The other players wrecking you is having fun. Tch, looks like I win this argument. Again.
I'm going to pardon myself ladies, don't get your panties in a bunch while I'm gone, heh.

What are the fighting games with the most players on pc?
I want to play one and get good at it but if there's no one playing that would be a waste.
i feel like fighting games are pretty dead.
new Soul Calibur when?

I mean kind of, but how fun they stay after a bit and the general apeal they have varies.
Upback, mash a reversal or something

Also I find that it's alright for casual play because it's still a Marvel game, you push buttons and stuff happens. Marvel is still better though
The fact you didn't name Marvel2 is kinda telling

>Guile combing his hat when he wears his anniversary costume

Just how.

I've only ever played you once, why do you think I remember your steamid

SFV and maybe Tekken 7 but thame latter seems not so great if you are not in korea.